What motivates you to vote Democrat?

Be totally transparent and honest....remember you are protected by total anonymity here?

There is no alternative. The D Party is the Party which puts people first; the R Party puts global corporations, big pharma, big farma, big banks, big insurance companies and Wall Street before Main St.

Remember, it wasn't a D who once stated, "Corporations are people too"

Hold on now...you people profess your love for the middle class...right?
Didn’t King Negro just give more cash to Big Corp than any other POTUS in history? So who puts “the people” first?
For eight years each and every one of King Negro’s policies were intended to either spoon feed our lowlife filth or bail out Big Corp...WTF?
Did you forget all this?
King Negro told the American middle class to go fuck themselves. My 14 year old knows this.
My 14 year old knows this.
I dont' doubt that a bit.

Hopefully, sometime in the future, he'll be able to forget his bigot upbringing

You don’t teach your children the difference between good and bad people?

good and bad?

Yes.

but that has nothing to do with their skin color.

Be totally transparent and honest....remember you are protected by total anonymity here?

There is no alternative. The D Party is the Party which puts people first; the R Party puts global corporations, big pharma, big farma, big banks, big insurance companies and Wall Street before Main St.

Didn’t King Negro just give more cash to Big Corp than any other POTUS in history? So who puts “the people” first?
For eight years each and every one of King Negro’s policies were intended to either spoon feed our lowlife filth or bail out Big Corp...WTF?
Did you forget all this?
King Negro told the American middle class to go fuck themselves. My 14 year old knows this.

good and bad?

Yes.

You don’t teach you children about forecasting using simple principles such as odds and statistics? Do you always teach your children to be naive due to your own fear of being considered a bigot?

There are different kinds of Democrat voters.
One kind is the lazy and unproductive who wants what others have but doesn't want to work for it so he votes for the party that promises to confiscate the wealth of others for his benefit.

oh no worries--- the (R) tax scam that just passed just doubled the inheritance tax cprotection ap, going from $11,000,000,000 to $22,000,000,000 that the unwashed masses can't get their hands on.....LOL...........
Thank you for the confirmation. LOL

Did you forget all this?

good and bad?

Yes.

You don’t teach you children about forecasting using simple principles such as odds and statistics? Do you always teach your children to be naive due to your own fear of being considered a bigot?

I taught them to base their impressions of people on what they say, and what they do.

Not their skin color.

Too damn easy to find idiots that say all blacks are bad, or all whites are good.

Each person has to be judged on their own merits, not the opinions of an asshole.

Did you forget all this?

good and bad?

Yes.

I taught them to base their impressions of people on what they say, and what they do.

Not their skin color.

Too damn easy to find idiots that say all blacks are bad, or all whites are good.

Each person has to be judged on their own merits, not the opinions of an asshole.

Right...like I said....scared to acknowledge facts out of fear.
My beautiful young daughter drives home from USC at night once in a while...she could take a route through Compton to get home....but I insist that she not drive through there as the propensity for criminal activity is quite high....now we all know Compton is predominantly inhabited by Blacks.....So I ask you, in giving my daughter the aforementioned advice am I being WISE or am I being a RACIST?
You’d be paranoid to give your daughter the same advice...wouldn’t you?

good and bad?

Yes.

Not their skin color.

My beautiful young daughter drives home from USC at night once in a while...she could take a route through Compton to get home....but I insist that she not drive through there as the propensity for criminal activity is quite high....now we all know Compton is predominantly inhabited by Blacks.....So I ask you, in giving my daughter the aforementioned advice am I being WISE or am I being a RACIST?
but I insist that she not drive through there as the propensity for criminal activity is quite high

Common sense

But only because
of the crime level

No, but not because of the blacks living in the area.

I do get the impression you're more worried about the blacks, than the crime, tho

There's the black voter who has been brainwashed into thinking Whitey is the source of all his problems. Democrats set him up for failure by convincing him the deck is stacked against him and the only way he will survive is for government to intervene at every turn. He doesn't realize he's still in chains to the same party that owned his ancestors, created the KKK, and passed the Jim Crow laws to keep him poor and uneducated.

It’s interesting that is looks like only 1 Dem poster actually articulated why they vote Dem.

The guy who said he wanted to preserve Obamacare because he thinks healthcare is a right.

I think it’s misguided, but at least it’s a reason for voting Dem.

No one else has the temerity, intelligence or self awareness to articulate why they vote Dem....they just do.

That’s part of the problem. They are low information voters who couldn’t discuss issues if it would save a baby seal.

Last edited:
It’s interesting that is looks like only 1 Dem poster actually articulated why they vote Dem.

The guy who said he wanted to preserve Obamacare because he thinks healthcare is a right.

I think it’s misguided, but at least it’s a reason for voting Dem.

No be else has the temerity, intelligence or self awareness to articulate why they vote Dem....they just do.

That’s part of the problem. They are low information voters who couldn’t discuss issues if it would save a baby seal.
I've asked a few why they vote Democrat and most of them say "Well, my family has always voted Democrat" or "Democrats care about poor people". Too lazy to do any research like looking at a candidate's record. They're content to just accept the opinion of a talking head on their tv set.

good and bad?

Yes.

Not their skin color.

but I insist that she not drive through there as the propensity for criminal activity is quite high

Common sense

But only because
of the crime level

I do get the impression you're more worried about the blacks, than the crime, tho

Haha...right...because Blacks and criminality don’t go together at all...haha
Amazing how pussified minds work.
“Now you listen here hunny, I want you to be intuitive, wise, logical, and realistic.....EXCEPT for when it comes to common denominators among race and ethnicities....THEN I want you to dumb yourself down and pretend to be stupid...Martin, Al and Jesse said so damnit!”
Fucking mind-blowing!

I used to be Republican. Voted for Reagan and Bush 41

By the 90s, Republicans just became so fucking mean. They didn't even try to pretend they cared about common people. The poor were losers and were the cause of our problems. I also saw a turn towards racism

I have been voting Democratic at the national level for 25 years. I still will cast a vote for Republicans at the local level

I can easily articulate why I lean conservative.

My belief is that government should be only large enough to keep the peace and keep the trains running on time and other than that, stay the fuck out fo my life.

I don’t want a ticket if I decide to warm up my car in my own fucking driveway, for example. Punish the car theives, not me for letting my own car run in my own driveway.

That’s the basic difference between libs and cons. Libs want government to be their mommy from cradle to grave. Cons want more personal freedoms, in general.

Republicans and Cons are not necessarily synonymous. Most Congressional Republicans are corrupt deep state pieces of shit.

Most liberals would not dare say that about any Congressional Dems.....because they are cult followers.

As of 2012 I became an independent, but I was a democrat before that. I keep voting Democrat for the simple fact that I despise the Republican party and their lack of empathy for the 99%, minorities and women's rights.

Republican policies are completely out of sync with my beliefs.

Even though the Democratic party has abandoned their progressive message and are pussies when it comes to dealing with Republicans, their polices are in line with most of my fiscal and social beliefs.

good and bad?

Yes.

Not their skin color.

Common sense

But only because
of the crime level

“Now you listen here hunny, I want you to be intuitive, wise, logical, and realistic.....EXCEPT for when it comes to common denominators among race and ethnicities....THEN I want you to dumb yourself down and pretend to be stupid...Martin, Al and Jesse said so damnit!”
Fucking mind-blowing!
Haha...right...because Blacks and criminality don’t go together at all...
No more than White and criminality go together.

(and having worked in the prison system for over a decade, I have a better idea about it than the bigoted sites you read probably do)

...haha

Yes, and watching yours is ..... informative, to say the least.

(I thought people like you died out with the dinosaurs)

What motivates you to vote Democrat?

I can't very well directly answer your title question because I don't vote for parties to begin with; I vote for candidates, and what party they belong to is of no matter to me. I don't reliably vote for candidates from either party.

When I choose candidates for whom to vote, the following are my priorities:
  1. Character -- Character matters more to me than all else. That said, in many instances, the candidates' characters strike me as being "equal enough" that this attribute alone isn't enough to allow me to form a decision. I generally bother to meet the candidates who solicit my vote because that helps with assessing their character. I usually ask them two questions -- one about something I can reasonably expect they've considered, and one about something I'm reasonably certain they've never considered. How they answer has a lot to do with what I think about their character. If they respond to either with a "non-answer," they get zero on character. The candidate may or may not obtain my support, but his/her character isn't why s/he will, but it could well be why they will not.
  2. Intellect -- While I expect candidates to come across as and be intellectually more adept than I, I don't seek to judge/determine any candidate's specific IQ. I look at the general prescience and perspicacity of their stated ideas, intentions, bases for having them, etc. I ask questions such as "do their ideas/approaches align with the facts of the situation(s) to which those ideas/approaches pertain or the problems they aim to solve?" "What is the nature and extent of synergy among the candidate's stated approaches/ideas dovetail with other initiatives the person proposes? Is it sound, cogent, cohesive and coherent?" There are other questions too. Of course, I perform somewhat rigorous research on the matters about which candidates speak and for which I'm not an expert.
  3. Experience -- Here I'm looking for demonstrated ability to collaboratively solve problems and build consensus. This isn't about 100% success over the course of their professional life, but rather that they have a built up a clear pattern succeeding and having learning from the few mistakes they may have made.
  4. Specific policy positions -- The questions (and conversations that ensue from them) I mentioned earlier tend to be about specific public policy matters. I'm not particularly ideological; thus I don't much care what the candidate's specific policy stance is. If whatever they say is, based on the research I performed professional, and/or academic experience/understandings I have obtained prior to speaking with the candidate (or hearing them discuss), sound/cogent, well presented, considered of the various topical risks, etc. there's a pretty good chance I'll be okay with their position.

What a candidate proposes to do is less important to me than is how and why they aim to do it. The reason for that is that no matter what their political persuasion, what they say they want to do is always the same...eliminate corruption, increase safety, boost people's incomes, etc. For that reason, the questions I ask are about how they'll get "such and such" done and why are they of the mind that their proposed approach is the best one to undertake and how will the mitigate the downsides of that approach.
  5. Accessibility -- I expect that if I reach out to a candidate with a specific question or suggestion, I expect to hear back from them or a top aide with substantive, "non-BS," response, and I expect to receive it in a timely manner.
Those are the key things, in order, I consider when choosing among candidates. Of them, only character has the potential to be an absolute deal breaker, as it were, for garnering (or losing) my approbation.

Not their skin color.

Common sense

But only because
of the crime level

Fucking mind-blowing!

(and having worked in the prison system for over a decade, I have a better idea about it than the bigoted sites you read probably do)

...haha

Hold on a minute...please confirm the ignorance...are you saying that Whites commit crime at the same rate as Blacks?
Please, please have the nutsack to answer the question without sidestepping and word games?

I thought people like you died out with the dinosaurs“
Nope sorry, still lots of rational, logical, wise people in this nation...sucks for you huh? Martin, Jesse and Al can’t scare us into submission...facts remain the primary component in consideration.

Not their skin color.

Common sense

But only because
of the crime level

Fucking mind-blowing!

...haha

Hold on a minute...please confirm the ignorance...are you saying that Whites commit crime at the same rate as Blacks?
Please, please have the nutsack to answer the question without sidestepping and word games?

I thought people like you died out with the dinosaurs“
Nope sorry, still lots of rational, logical, wise people in this nation...sucks for you huh? Martin, Jesse and Al can’t scare us into submission...facts remain the primary component in consideration.
Nope sorry, still lots of rational, logical, wise people in this nation...

I hope you don't think you are one of them.

I've talked to members of the Aryan Nation, Klan, and other White Supremacists while they were incarcerated.

I've talked to Crips, Bloods, Nation of Islam, etc, while they were incarcerated.

Didn't consider any of them 'rational, logical, nor wise'.

They were too caught up in bigotry, like you, for me to even consider them so.

are you saying that Whites commit crime at the same rate as Blacks?

pretty much.

as a general rule, whites have a better chance of getting off.

mostly because of people like you

As of 2012 I became an independent, but I was a democrat before that. I keep voting Democrat for the simple fact that I despise the Republican party and their lack of empathy for the 99%, minorities and women's rights.

Republican policies are completely out of sync with my beliefs.

Even though the Democratic party has abandoned their progressive message and are pussies when it comes to dealing with Republicans, their polices are in line with most of my fiscal and social beliefs.

What rights have Republicans removed from minorities and women, specifically?

Give us the laundry list.

I will get you started: On (insert date) Republicans removed the right to ( insert the rights removed) from minorities and women.

Thanks.

I mentioned I don’t like to vote Dem because Dems want to spend too much on government and they like my taxes to be too high. It also bothers me that Dems favor illegal immigrants over Americans citizens. Dems have exploited blacks long enough and have gotten all they can from the blacks, so the Dems need to import a new victim underclass to exploit for votes.

That’s how Dems show a lack of empathy for minorities. Dems don’t
Truly care about American citizen minorities, or else Dems wouldn’t be importing illegals to compete for jobs and resources.

Dems are hypocrites and liars.

I'm socially liberal and fiscally conservative. I believe in a free market. I think government is what keeps us civilized and safe, not unlike the referee in a football game. I think we should include every citizen in government policy making. I think providing an equal start in life to every child and equal opportunity to every adult is smart and fair. I don't think a noble class is a good thing so estate taxes should be high.

I'm a Democrat.

Forum List

Back