What "mess" did trump inherit?!

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
he said this shit again today!

What the fuck did he inherit? A good economy , low unemployment, cheap energy , wars winding down, low crime ???

What the hell does he have to complain about ?

There you have it #2.....Timmy, doesn't pretend land ever get full?

What the fuck did he inherit? A good economy , low unemployment, cheap energy , wars winding down, low crime ???

You need to quit falling down the well… Unpayable debt

It's a mess to him because his EO to ban Muslims failed, the judges kicked his fat ass.
It's a mess to him because his Natl Security Adviser had to be fired and the two he tapped as possible replacements have said NO to him.
It's a mess because KellyAnorexia Nervosa has lied twice on camera and had to be counseled.
It's a mess because his Labor Secty pick had to back out because Oprah Winfrey revealed that he was a wife beater.
It's such a mess that he's had to high tail it back to Florida every weekend because he fucking can't handle the job.

You need to quit falling down the well… Unpayable debt

And what's he done about it? All his plans increase the debt .

Imagine if he had inherited what Obama inherited - the Great Bush Recession (second only to the Great Depression).

It's a mess to him because his EO to ban Muslims failed, the judges kicked his fat ass.
It's a mess to him because his Natl Security Adviser had to be fired and the two he tapped as possible replacements have said NO to him.
It's a mess because KellyAnorexia Nervosa has lied twice on camera and had to be counseled.
It's a mess because his Labor Secty pick had to back out because Oprah Winfrey revealed that he was a wife beater.
It's such a mess that he's had to high tail it back to Florida every weekend because he fucking can't handle the job.
Not that you can back any of those outlandish claims up....but prove it.

Are you kidding? Would you like to pick JUST ONE and prove I'm wrong, douchette?

Now he's down in RedNeckville, Florida holding a rally. Why? Because he can't lead a country, he can only hold a campaign rally.
And he's just regurgitating the same things he's said before, and complaining about the press as always.

Are you kidding? Would you like to pick JUST ONE and prove I'm wrong, douchette?
No, I asked you to prove your outlandish claims. I know you have no proof and will not offer any but I thought I would ask anyway. It's fun to see the childish responses you make.

I will tell you this however, NONE of these links, assertions, websites, etc, would EVER hold up as evidence in a court of law. So, you know what that makes you and your posse of spinners.

Cheap energy? Lol, my power Bill has increased two thirds under Obama. Gas prices? Because of fracking, which Obama totally disapproved of. Record number on welfare? He has a lot to do.

Things where not good, but better than what was going on in 2009, and things can get better in 2017 if we pull together. country before party.

Forum List

Back