He is still talking about the November election. Why?

usmbguest5318

Gold Member
Jan 1, 2017
D.C.
Why is Trump, today, still talking about how he won the election? We can tell he won. Nobody would be giving him much beyond the time of day but for the fact that he did win it. Maybe people would watch him on the Apprentice or something.

The man is like my Great Aunt Bea who now, some 60+ years later, will still not miss an opportunity to tell anyone who'll listen about her being chosen as the 1930-whenever-the-f*ck-it-was high school prom queen. F*ckin'-A!

Get on with the business of governing! Please!

Why is Trump, today, still talking about how he won the election? We can tell he won. Nobody would be giving him much beyond the time of day but for the fact that he did win it. Maybe people would watch him on the Apprentice or something.

The man is like my Great Aunt Bea who now, some 60+ years later, will still not miss an opportunity to tell anyone who'll listen about the 1930-whenever-the-f*ck-it-was high school prom queen. F*ckin'-A!

Legitimacy. Apparently not everybody can tell that Trump won.

The man is like my Great Aunt Bea who now, some 60+ years later, will still not miss an opportunity to tell anyone who'll listen about the 1930-whenever-the-f*ck-it-was high school prom queen. F*ckin'-A!

Sounds like you are suffering from post traumatic stress syndrome because of the election.

The man is like my Great Aunt Bea who now, some 60+ years later, will still not miss an opportunity to tell anyone who'll listen about her being chosen as the 1930-whenever-the-f*ck-it-was high school prom queen. F*ckin'-A!

Why do you care? You have no influence in anything.

Legitimacy. Apparently not everybody can tell that Trump won.

I posit that anyone who can't tell is someone of whom it doesn't really matter if they can, do, don't or won't.

I'm too lazy at the moment to come up with it, but I'm sure there's a variation on the following saying that applies to those folks: "The people who care don't matter, and the people who matter don't care."

How mad will you be after the 2020 election that he will win, when he talks about that?

How mad will you be after the 2020 election that he will win, when he talks about that?
images

You know why? Because he lacks substance to talk about so he keeps bringing it up. That's fine, he's better than Hussein or hildebeast

When Bill Clinton got in trouble the criminal conspiracy in the MSM "found shocking Nixon tapes". I kid you not, when ever a democrat gets in trouble they dig up poor old Tricky Dick Nixon. It might get weird in another five years but the election was only three months ago. Let the guy relive his victory. It's good for him and it's good for his supporters and it's good for the Country.

He's the PINO. President in Name Only.

You know why? Because he lacks substance to talk about so he keeps bringing it up. That's fine, he's better than Hussein or hildebeast
Hee-Hee, so when will Dementia Boy start governing for ALL Americans? Any predictions?

"so-called" president.

Hee-Hee, so when will Dementia Boy start governing for ALL Americans? Any predictions?

You're brainwashed.

He is still talking about the November election. Why?

Trump won, he's the president he can talk about anything he wants nobody is forcing you people to listen. Obama talked about his basketball pics, I didn't give a shit about that but I didn't whine and cry about it.

"so-called" president.

Legally elected and sworn in President, selected by the people in a free and fair election. Yes we realize you people have sour grapes over losing. Feel free to pack your shit and move to Mexico or communist China if you don't like it.

Forum List

Back