What Makes You “Multicultural”

Our language, our laws, our customs, our sciences, our cuisines, even our courtship rituals ... all came from other cultures.

Other cultures is who we are.
Everything truly AMERICAN came from the British Isles. Everybody else is just here for the freebies

Nope: French, Dutch, Spanish/Latina.............though it does depend a little on who writes the History. If you were really TRULY from the Brit Isles you'd play Cricket and Rugby!!!

Greg

Nov19_28_sb10068443e-001-850x478.jpg

Is it really all that important to be multicultural?

And, is monoculturalism all that bad?

To know, ask yourself the following questions:

How much do you identify with more than one culture?

How much have you internalized more than one culture?

It’s very difficult for me to determine this. How do I identify with my basic culture when it was never that clear to begin with?

And, since I married a Mexican and have become somewhat immersed in her culture, does that make me multicultural? (I have dreamed in Spanish. But, at one time, I dreamed in German. What does that mean?)

Check it out for yourselves @ What Makes You “Multicultural”
"Multicultural" is a term coined at the failure of assimilation to Western countries of people from shitholes.

Nope sorry not taking any test I'm me and I like many different things if that makes multicultural I don't give a fuck one way or the other.
If people were more concerned with being themself whether than trying to be like others they might be better off.

Forum List

Back