What makes the trial unfair?

What makes the trial unfair? It was done exactly like any other trial and I feel it was totally fair. Why won't people just accept that all the evidence supports Zimmerman????

What kind of justice do you people want?:eusa_eh:
in

"We don't see things as they are, we see them as we are."

Justice was served last night.

My thoughts today continue to be with Trayvon Martin's family as they have shown tremendous civility throughout the ordeal, and are hopefully role models for those who would be looking for a reason to disrupt a community.

Yeah, turn the other cheek, again, again, again, blah, blah, blah. Bullshit.

I think what makes it unfair is the perversion of the law.

It is illogical to me that you can claim self-defense for following someone and then picking a fight with them, and that the person you've picked a fight with deserves death if they should actually defend themselves against you.

how do you know zimmerman picked a fight with him?

The trial struggled to be fair. The prosecution's withholding exculpatory evidence was certainly unfair. The trial was supposed to have a predetermined outcome, that supposition and perception was unfair.

The trial was forced into being as fair as it was. Mostly because the prosecution never had a case to begin with. Putting Rachel Jeantel on the stand was the absolute WORST move, ever in this history of prosecutors. She was a major reason why Zimmerman won.

Your son or daughter is walking home in the rain, it is growing dark, she is on the phone with a friend and eating the candy she just bought from a nearby convenience store. The hood is up on her jacket when a man starts following her in a car. She mentions this to her friend on the phone. Soon your daughter walks behind a building, and the man in the car gets out and follows her. Soon they are so close, fear of each other causes a scuffle. Your daughter does not realize the man is armed with a gun. She fights the man to the ground and in the melee his head is injured. He pulls a gun and kills your daughter. How do you feel? What gave him the right to follow and pursue your son or daughter.

Bolded is where this post veered straight into fantasy land.

Trayvon Martin is walking home from the store. He has that swagga that makes him so popular with the girls. He knows he can fight. He sees that some creepy ass cracker is following him. He can take that guy, teach him a lesson. Martin has profiled George Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman is on his way to the store running an errand for his wife. He is armed because he is going to the store and this is a high crime area. He sees a man who looks like the other men that have burglarized homes in the neighborhood. He doesn't see a child. He sees a 6 foot tall man. The man is acting suspiciously, he's swaying a little, he might be on drugs. Zimmerman profiled Trayvon Martin.

They were both wrong.

What makes the trial unfair? It was done exactly like any other trial and I feel it was totally fair. Why won't people just accept that all the evidence supports Zimmerman????

The evidence supports his guilt of manslaughter. The jury was wrong. Zimmerman's long, well-documented racist past will have to cost him in the civil courts I guess. Too bad. But we'll get him one way or another.

The evidence supports his guilt of manslaughter. The jury was wrong. Zimmerman's long, well-documented racist past will have to cost him in the civil courts I guess. Too bad. But we'll get him one way or another.

His documented racist past? Like his black date for his high school prom. Or, the black kids he mentored. His black best friend or his black relatives. What is it that documents his racist past?

There was no guilt of manslaughter beyond what exists in the same place you dug up a long well-documented racist past.

There will be no civil case either. It's prohibited as a matter of law.

Man you are such a troll. If Zimmerman were black, you would be praising their decision, acquitting him of killing a white Trayvon. Besides, where are the links to his "racist past" anyhow?

Idiot.

Last edited:
If I would consider anything unfair it would be the fact a special prosecutor was brought in for what seems like nothing more than political reasons when the original one did not go forward with case because he felt it was to weak to get a conviction and as it turns out he was right.

They don't want justice. They want to lynch Zimmerman as revenge against the Big White Ass Cracker.

What makes the trial unfair?
That Zimmerman was presumed innocent by the law.
Its -bullshit- that the state had to prove otherwise.

Zimmerman was certainly not presumed innocent in THIS case. He admitted to shooting Martin, therefore there was no presumption of innocence. He alleged an affirmative defense of self defense (reserving the immunity given to stand your ground cases). The burden of proof shifted to Zimmerman who has to prove that he was in fear of his life. He did that.

The prosecution should never have put Rachel Jeantel on the stand. That was their major mistake. Either don't put her on the stand, or give her some major acting lessons first.

The Proggies think anytime they don't get their way, that it is UNFAIR.

Fairness has nothing to do with equality before the law...it's about rigging the system to Get What They Want.

That's why the DOJ is now considering Double Jeopardy to GET Zimmerman with a Civil Rights case.

Last edited:

His documented racist past? Like his black date for his high school prom. Or, the black kids he mentored. His black best friend or his black relatives. What is it that documents his racist past?

There was no guilt of manslaughter beyond what exists in the same place you dug up a long well-documented racist past.

Call after call from Zimmerman to the police. Calls that took place whenever a black man was in the neighborhood that Zimmerman hadn't seen before. H called the police right away.

He is a racist, and the laughably common "some of his best friends are black" defense just makes ones eyes roll.

He will be brought to hell, and brought to book, one way or another.

Sorry, as much as conservatives hope that it's open season on black guys, we will make George Zimmerman suffer one way or another for what he did.

Call after call from Zimmerman to the police. Calls that took place whenever a black man was in the neighborhood that Zimmerman hadn't seen before. H called the police right away.

He is a racist, and the laughably common "some of his best friends are black" defense just makes ones eyes roll.

Sorry, as much as conservatives hope that it's open season on black guys, we will make George Zimmerman suffer one way or another for what he did.

Well, Vel, there's really no way of knowing what Z thinks when he sees a black man in the middle of the day wearing trousers and a blazer and looking, more or less, like us.

Nothing.

Why do you think it is unfair?

Trayvon Martin is walking home from the store. He has that swagga that makes him so popular with the girls. He knows he can fight. He sees that some creepy ass cracker is following him. He can take that guy, teach him a lesson. Martin has profiled George Zimmerman.

George Zimmerman is on his way to the store running an errand for his wife. He is armed because he is going to the store and this is a high crime area. He sees a man who looks like the other men that have burglarized homes in the neighborhood. He doesn't see a child. He sees a 6 foot tall man. The man is acting suspiciously, he's swaying a little, he might be on drugs. Zimmerman profiled Trayvon Martin.

They were both wrong.

How do you know Zimmerman was wrong?

i'm glad retards like you were not on the jury

tell me, did he also call the police about non white people?

i bet you won't answer the question because you know what an idiot you are.

Nothing.

Why do you think it is unfair?

I think it was completely fair...Just that the black community that wants to kill Zimmerman doesn't seem to give a damn about real justice.:evil:

Who said the trial was unfair?

It always was about the process. I know you Conservatives didn't want charges to even be filed or a thorough investigation to take place....you just wanted Zimmerman's word to be taken at face value.

It is what it is....I said the same thing when you guys were all homicidal about Casey Anthony....there wasn't enough evidence to eliminate reasonable doubt....same with this case...I'm just glad that it saw a courtroom.

His word wasn't taken at face value. The Sanford DA said there wasn't enough evidence to convict him.
There was plenty of evidence to validate Martin's claim. The forensics detectives said ahead of time the evidence showed him to be telling the truth.

The other truth was on Trayvon's pictures showing another stash of stolen goods other than the one the school found in his locker, for which he was expelled again. I think the young man wanted to kill Zimmerman because Zimmerman had a phone and could put the finger on his whereabouts in the vicinity of multiple break-ins and damages to people's property. That's why Zimmerman figured he was a dead man if he didn't fight back, but couldn't due to being on the bottom and Trayvon's vicious pounding of his head onto concrete. Zimmerman's only chance of surviving was to shoot, and I have news for anyone who wants "revenge." Zimmerman's head was slammed so hard he may be susceptible to getting early dementia, which means in cases of getting hard head slams, the brain can distach from the cranium, causing withering and loss of brain function over months or years. It is possible that Zimmerman's future is not bright because Trayvon attacked him and delivered severe blows to his head.

If by some miracle, Zimmerman does not have brain injury, I hope and pray he has a good life, because he did not deserve the beating he took from a craven bully that criminals who steal are. They're animals. Anybody who doesn't think so should visit a neurologist and ask him about shaken baby syndrome outcomes leaving an infant a vegetable or an older person suddenly getting dementia because an old head injury finally culminates in the distachment of his brain from the skull.

I'm here to tell you it isn't funny and teenage bullies who beat my husband's head in caused him a case of early onset dementia, and it hasn't been pretty for him in the least.

And I'm sick of the victimy of the black community grabbing at any little straw to do further damage to this nation, including that menace in the White House who listened to a witch doctor scream "God Damn America" to his black congregation for twenty stinking years. :evil:

Forum List

Back