What makes the trial unfair?

Who said the trial was unfair?

It always was about the process. I know you Conservatives didn't want charges to even be filed or a thorough investigation to take place....you just wanted Zimmerman's word to be taken at face value.

It is what it is....I said the same thing when you guys were all homicidal about Casey Anthony....there wasn't enough evidence to eliminate reasonable doubt....same with this case...I'm just glad that it saw a courtroom.

It was a waste of taxpayer money, because the prosecution had no case, zero, nada, nil, nuttin. The case should never have gone to trial when all the prosecution had was innuendo and speculation. And now we have people upset with the verdict because they aren't educated enough to understand what is required to get a conviction, like real evidence. One last thing; Zimmerman does not have the money to fully pay his attorneys. While a lot of money was raised for his defense, he is going to be stuck with a huge bill. I'm starting to think that taxpayers should foot all of a defendant's legal bills if they are acquitted. That might put a stop to these witch hunts when the prosecution knows they have no chance of winning a case and still decide to go ahead and make the defendant stand trial.

Last edited:
would it have been fair if the jury was six black women on welfare with a total of 28 children between them?

how about a jury of six unemployed black males who were gang members?

how about six members of the black panthers?

you need to STFU and accept reality---the prosecutors chose those jurers. they saw all of the evidence and listened to all of the testimony, and they found GZ not guilty of murder. Its over. just like the OJ and Casey Anthony trials are over.

Do you care anything about the 17 year old black kid that was killed by a black gang in Chicago because he refused to join the gang? where are Sharpton and Jackson on that case? Where is obozo? where is holder? where is the media.

Disengenuous bastards------every fricken one of them

No I do not have to stfu.

I have a right to post on this forum.

If you have a problem with me, pm a mod or report me.

NO, if you continue to post like an idiot, I will put you on ignore. I do not choose to waste my time arguing with idiots who do nothing but repeat bullshit talking points that they get from some left wing blog.
Oh no, put me on ignore, I'm sorry.:eek:

What makes the trial unfair? It was done exactly like any other trial and I feel it was totally fair. Why won't people just accept that all the evidence supports Zimmerman????

What kind of justice do you people want?:eusa_eh:

the trial wasn't unfair. the verdict was by a jury of peers. the prosecution had an equal hand in selecting that jury of peers. they gave a yes nod to each and everyone of them. No juror was put on the panel that they did not have a chance to interview and approve. it was the responsibility of the prosecution to prove Zimmerman was guilty of the charges they claimed. They failed to do so. they did not present witnesses that could validate the charges they were making. in fact they utilized witnesses that made it quite evident they were willing to manipulate the truth to attempt to convict Zimmerman.

Forum List

Back