What makes the trial unfair?

What makes the trial unfair? It was done exactly like any other trial and I feel it was totally fair. Why won't people just accept that all the evidence supports Zimmerman????

What kind of justice do you people want?:eusa_eh:

No one said the trial was ‘unfair.’

Indeed, the issue was whether a trial would be conducted at all, if you recall, where initially there were those who believed a trial was not warranted, and where those asking for a trial were accused of being ‘politically motivated.’

It’s perfectly appropriate for there to be good faith disagreement as to the outcome of any trial, with regard to how the evidence presented, and how the evidence is interpreted by the jury.

Of course, this trial had little to do with the law, it was primarily about politics and race, where white conservatives perceived a white man unjustly accused of a crime and placed on the alter of ‘political correctness’ to be sacrificed, and where African-Americans saw another pointless killing of a young black male with impunity, guilty of only being black, with justice denied yet again.

Needless to say both perceptions are wrong, having nothing to do with the facts of law, but facts are anathema to the politics of race.

I think what makes it unfair is the perversion of the law.

It is illogical to me that you can claim self-defense for following someone and then picking a fight with them, and that the person you've picked a fight with deserves death if they should actually defend themselves against you.

how do you know zimmerman picked a fight with him?

ddHow do you know he did not?

His documented racist past? Like his black date for his high school prom. Or, the black kids he mentored. His black best friend or his black relatives. What is it that documents his racist past?

There was no guilt of manslaughter beyond what exists in the same place you dug up a long well-documented racist past.

There will be no civil case either. It's prohibited as a matter of law.

Call after call from Zimmerman to the police. Calls that took place whenever a black man was in the neighborhood that Zimmerman hadn't seen before. H called the police right away.

He is a racist, and the laughably common "some of his best friends are black" defense just makes ones eyes roll.

He will be brought to hell, and brought to book, one way or another.

Sorry, as much as conservatives hope that it's open season on black guys, we will make George Zimmerman suffer one way or another for what he did.

i'm glad retards like you were not on the jury

tell me, did he also call the police about non white people?

i bet you won't answer the question because you know what an idiot you are.
There were six retards like him on the jury, imo.

What makes the trial unfair? It was done exactly like any other trial and I feel it was totally fair. Why won't people just accept that all the evidence supports Zimmerman????

The fact it was held in the first place.

Who said the trial was unfair?

It always was about the process. I know you Conservatives didn't want charges to even be filed or a thorough investigation to take place....you just wanted Zimmerman's word to be taken at face value.

It is what it is....I said the same thing when you guys were all homicidal about Casey Anthony....there wasn't enough evidence to eliminate reasonable doubt....same with this case...I'm just glad that it saw a courtroom.

His word wasn't taken at face value. The Sanford DA said there wasn't enough evidence to convict him.
There was plenty of evidence to validate Martin's claim. The forensics detectives said ahead of time the evidence showed him to be telling the truth.

The other truth was on Trayvon's pictures showing another stash of stolen goods other than the one the school found in his locker, for which he was expelled again. I think the young man wanted to kill Zimmerman because Zimmerman had a phone and could put the finger on his whereabouts in the vicinity of multiple break-ins and damages to people's property. That's why Zimmerman figured he was a dead man if he didn't fight back, but couldn't due to being on the bottom and Trayvon's vicious pounding of his head onto concrete. Zimmerman's only chance of surviving was to shoot, and I have news for anyone who wants "revenge." Zimmerman's head was slammed so hard he may be susceptible to getting early dementia, which means in cases of getting hard head slams, the brain can distach from the cranium, causing withering and loss of brain function over months or years. It is possible that Zimmerman's future is not bright because Trayvon attacked him and delivered severe blows to his head.

If by some miracle, Zimmerman does not have brain injury, I hope and pray he has a good life, because he did not deserve the beating he took from a craven bully that criminals who steal are. They're animals. Anybody who doesn't think so should visit a neurologist and ask him about shaken baby syndrome outcomes leaving an infant a vegetable or an older person suddenly getting dementia because an old head injury finally culminates in the distachment of his brain from the skull.

I'm here to tell you it isn't funny and teenage bullies who beat my husband's head in caused him a case of early onset dementia, and it hasn't been pretty for him in the least.

And I'm sick of the victimy of the black community grabbing at any little straw to do further damage to this nation, including that menace in the White House who listened to a witch doctor scream "God Damn America" to his black congregation for twenty stinking years. :evil:

The obese Zimmerman is a stroke waiting to happen. :clap2:

And do you think any other trial is fair? For instance do you think a jury should be given instructions beyond what punishments can be given? Should they be denied evidence based on technicalities? Should judges be allowed to reduce sentences based on plea bargains, circumstances, override jury verdicts, reduced sentence for remorse, and other BS? Shouldn't the jury just decide what the guy gets??? Isn't that fair??

A fair judicial system would be a computer system that decides based on a set of circumstances, so everybody gets the same treatment, and no one slides out with a light load.

What made this trial unfair is five southern white belles and an hispanic.

would it have been fair if the jury was six black women on welfare with a total of 28 children between them?

how about a jury of six unemployed black males who were gang members?

how about six members of the black panthers?

you need to STFU and accept reality---the prosecutors chose those jurers. they saw all of the evidence and listened to all of the testimony, and they found GZ not guilty of murder. Its over. just like the OJ and Casey Anthony trials are over.

Do you care anything about the 17 year old black kid that was killed by a black gang in Chicago because he refused to join the gang? where are Sharpton and Jackson on that case? Where is obozo? where is holder? where is the media.

Disengenuous bastards------every fricken one of them

would it have been fair if the jury was six black women on welfare with a total of 28 children between them?

you need to STFU and accept reality---the prosecutors chose those jurers. they saw all of the evidence and listened to all of the testimony, and they found GZ not guilty of murder. Its over. just like the OJ and Casey Anthony trials are over.

Do you care anything about the 17 year old black kid that was killed by a black gang in Chicago because he refused to join the gang? where are Sharpton and Jackson on that case? Where is obozo? where is holder? where is the media.

No I do not have to stfu.

I have a right to post on this forum.

If you have a problem with me, pm a mod or report me.

No I do not have to stfu.

I have a right to post on this forum.

If you have a problem with me, pm a mod or report me.

NO, if you continue to post like an idiot, I will put you on ignore. I do not choose to waste my time arguing with idiots who do nothing but repeat bullshit talking points that they get from some left wing blog.

Forum List

Back