What makes the trial unfair?

ScienceRocks

Democrat all the way!
Mar 16, 2010
The Good insane United states of America
What makes the trial unfair? It was done exactly like any other trial and I feel it was totally fair. Why won't people just accept that all the evidence supports Zimmerman????

What kind of justice do you people want?:eusa_eh:

Last edited:
What makes the trial unfair? It was done exactly like any other trial and I feel it was totally fair. Why won't people just accept that all the evidence supports Zimmerman????

What kind of justice?

I don't know; I've never had a friend or family member killed by anyone. But it would be nice to think that I lived in a country where there would be at least some justice for them.

Who said the trial was unfair?

It always was about the process. I know you Conservatives didn't want charges to even be filed or a thorough investigation to take place....you just wanted Zimmerman's word to be taken at face value.

It is what it is....I said the same thing when you guys were all homicidal about Casey Anthony....there wasn't enough evidence to eliminate reasonable doubt....same with this case...I'm just glad that it saw a courtroom.

Who said the trial was unfair?

It always was about the process. I know you Conservatives didn't want charges to even be filed or a thorough investigation to take place....you just wanted Zimmerman's word to be taken at face value.

It is what it is....I said the same thing when you guys were all homicidal about Casey Anthony....there wasn't enough evidence to eliminate reasonable doubt....same with this case...I'm just glad that it saw a courtroom.

His word wasn't taken at face value. The Sanford DA said there wasn't enough evidence to convict him.

I think what makes it unfair is the perversion of the law.

It is illogical to me that you can claim self-defense for following someone and then picking a fight with them, and that the person you've picked a fight with deserves death if they should actually defend themselves against you.

It is illogical to me that you can claim self-defense for following someone and then picking a fight with them, and that the person you've picked a fight with deserves death if they should actually defend themselves against you.

The problem with that is you can't prove that Zimmerman picked a fight with certainty. There were no witnesses to anything but the end of the confrontation.

The most logical element that the prosecution could have and should have emphasized was the fact that, according to Zimmerman's story.... Martin was circling his vehicle.... that's where a reasonable NW person would call 911, report what was going on and then get themselves out of harm's way. Once Zimmerman got out of his vehicle and followed Martin...his role switched to that of an aggressor....

But hey...it is what it is.

The problem with that is you can't prove that Zimmerman picked a fight with certainty. There were no witnesses to anything but the end of the confrontation.

The most logical element that the prosecution could have and should have emphasized was the fact that, according to Zimmerman's story.... Martin was circling his vehicle.... that's where a reasonable NW person would call 911, report what was going on and then get themselves out of harm's way. Once Zimmerman got out of his vehicle and followed Martin...his role switched to that of an aggressor....

I guess maybe the prosecution felt that it was absurd that anyone would believe that Martin actually went back and circled the vehicle. Especially since GZ was just looking for anything he could on Trayvon to get him. He definitely would have reported that to 911 that evening.

The altercation did not occur near GZ's vehicle. It happened between a row of houses. GZ got to Travon Martin. It's not the other way around.

But after tonight, a dead man is now guilty of being the aggressor, even though there is actually no proof that Trayvon was the aggressor, unless you count being black an offense.

If that's what had happened you would be right.
But it isn't. It isnt even close. Zimmerman never picked a fight with anyone. He didnt follow Martin either.
I realize the brain dead left will refuse to accept the facts as established in the trial because they have their own narrative to defend. But somewhere at some point someone has to say, it just wasn't like you say.

I guess maybe the prosecution felt that it was absurd that anyone would believe that Martin actually went back and circled the vehicle. Especially since GZ was just looking for anything he could on Trayvon to get him. He definitely would have reported that to 911 that evening.

The altercation did not occur near GZ's vehicle. It happened between a row of houses. GZ got to Travon Martin. It's not the other way around.

But after tonight, a dead man is now guilty of being the aggressor, even though there is actually no proof that Trayvon was the aggressor, unless you count being black an offense.

OK, let's play this game. So Zimmerman sees Martin. Marti circles his car and then runs off. Zimmerman gets out of the car to see where he's gone.
Now, according to you how did the obese Zimmerman manage to catch the high school football player Martin?

OK, let's play this game. So Zimmerman sees Martin. Marti circles his car and then runs off. Zimmerman gets out of the car to see where he's gone.
Now, according to you how did the obese Zimmerman manage to catch the high school football player Martin?

Zimmerman was thinner back then. Look at early pictures then look at the courtroom pics.....plus he knew the neighborhood, martin didn't

Zimmerman was thinner back then. Look at early pictures then look at the courtroom pics.....plus he knew the neighborhood, martin didn't

He was still obese, according to the doctor's report at the time.
Anyway, how did Zimmerman manage to catch Martin?

Your son or daughter is walking home in the rain, it is growing dark, she is on the phone with a friend and eating the candy she just bought from a nearby convenience store. The hood is up on her jacket when a man starts following her in a car. She mentions this to her friend on the phone. Soon your daughter walks behind a building, and the man in the car gets out and follows her. Soon they are so close, fear of each other causes a scuffle. Your daughter does not realize the man is armed with a gun. She fights the man to the ground and in the melee his head is injured. He pulls a gun and kills your daughter. How do you feel? What gave him the right to follow and pursue your son or daughter.

Why are nutters so eager to claim that anyone thinks the trial was unfair? I have not heard anyone here say that the trial was unfair.

The verdict was regrettable, but the trial was fair. The law is what the law is.

Your son or daughter is walking home in the rain, it is growing dark, she is on the phone with a friend and eating the candy she just bought from a nearby convenience store. The hood is up on her jacket when a man starts following her in a car. She mentions this to her friend on the phone. Soon your daughter walks behind a building, and the man in the car gets out and follows her. Soon they are so close, fear of each other causes a scuffle. Your daughter does not realize the man is armed with a gun. She fights the man to the ground and in the melee his head is injured. He pulls a gun and kills your daughter. How do you feel? What gave him the right to follow and pursue your son or daughter.

Nothing.
Of course that little scenario is irrelevant to the Martin case because ZImmerman did not follow Martin. But facts were never the strong point of those on the left.

The 911 audio tape proves that GZ didn't follow and Pursue TM.

Well that's funny....then.he shot him from his car.

the evidence shows that your scenario is wrong. TM picked the fight and was kicking GZ's ass until GZ pulled his gun to save his own life.

the jury got it right. Sorry if that does not give you the racial revenge that you want.

For my black friends:

Yes, there were gross injustices in the past where blacks were put in prison of put to death unfairly. That is a sad part of our history.

But you cannot get even for those injustices by punishing innocent white people today.

You need to stop following idiots like Sharpton, Jackson, and Farrakhan. Put the past in the past and focus on keeping your black males like TM from ending up like he did. Get rid of the misplaced anger, stay home and take care of the kids you produce, respect your women and stop treating them like whores.

What kind of justice?

I don't know; I've never had a friend or family member killed by anyone. But it would be nice to think that I lived in a country where there would be at least some justice for them.

Maybe your friends are all vicious thugs. Perhaps they need to be killed.

Forum List

Back