What lie does the other side spread about your party that's the most surprising and bizarre?

Do you see the difference between what I wrote and what these idiot right wingers wrote?

cutting school lunches for poor American children

voting against equal pay for equal work

billions of dollars on pallets disappearing in Iraq.

blocking health care for first responders for 10 years

wanting to end Social Security and Medicare.

blackmailing Obama into extending the Bush tax cuts by threatening to cut unemployment benefits for millions of Americans.

blocking an investigation of BP

And what do these dipshits write about? Whether Hillary is rich or poor? The fight to keep substandard health care not a single one would pay a dime for?

And in their tiny pointed heads, blocking an investigation of BP, where 11 people died, is nothing compared to how much money Hillary may or may not have. This is why they deserve to be ridiculed. Threatening to cut unemployment benefits for millions of people who probably lost their jobs due to Republican deregulation is nothing to them. Doesn't mean anything. These people have no heart, no soul and no brains and ridicule anyone who does. Truly trailer trash.

At least there are tiny brains in those tiny heads.

You, however, are totally void of any grey matter.

All of this is either spin or whole cloth bullshit.

How can you even expect to be taken seriously when it is clear that you can't analyze anything.

Wanting to end S.S. ?? No wonder they call you brown-eyes.

The good thing is that we don't take most democrats to be as stupid, partisan, or uninformed as you. Unlike you (who knowingly tries to lump everyone into one category), we know the difference.

Go fuck yourself.
Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

So how were the GOP able to get Obama to extend the Bush tax cuts dipshit?
I still remember that sad day that the GObP held this great nation hostage just so that they could fluff their top donors.
You said: I still remember that sad day that the GObP held this great nation hostage just so that they could fluff their top donors

It was pretty awful. Then they went on about how Obama must have agreed with the Bush Tax Cuts or he "caved". I know the GOP leadership has zero problem hurting millions of American families. I'm sure there are a few Democrats who are just as bad. But for the GOP, it's the majority, I have no doubt. In fact, I'm sure many of those who would have lost their unemployment benefits were Republicans and actually cheered the GOP. It's because when the GOP leadership screws over Americans, somehow the GOP base believe they won't be included. And if they are, it's somehow the Democrats fault.
its what happens when they put ideology before love of this great nation & its people. They are to a "T", drones
how can you ...a drone yourself....call others a drone?....

You said: And this person had a PhD from an Ivy League school !

Ivy League schools are known for Social Science and the Humanities. Cornell has an OK science program I guess. I'm surprised you didn't know that.

Oh
My
God.

You mean you don't know the difference between "Social Science" and "Science"?

Cornell has a very good engineering program.

This is from Yale's website:

How strong are Yale s science and engineering programs Yale College Admissions

In a word, very. Yale is one of the world’s foremost research universities. Its faculty of outstanding scholars in the sciences, mathematics, and engineering includes more than 60 members of the National Academy of Sciences. About one-third of Yale’s entering class each year plans to major in the natural sciences, mathematics, computer science, or engineering.

Oh
My
Gosh.

You don't know shit.
I have to admit, I love your link. Here is what it says:

Science and quantitative reasoning are integral parts of a liberal education and Yale College is committed to providing undergraduates with a strong SQR foundation through scholarship and original research. Explore the academic, programmatic, and research opportunities currently available to our students.

And I really liked looking their website. And the fact they describe their science curriculum as "natural science". What do you think that means?

So what is a "Conservative Education"? Is that one where you make fun of your co-workers and laugh at a PhD?

You said:

We had a scientist from R&D show up a while ago and suggest we use.......
I almost could not contain myself. I got to explain to them.....
Silly grin starts to appear.
The answer (with an even bigger silly grin) was.........
And this person had a PhD from an Ivy League school !

And then you said:

Go gettem Deaner.....take a poll and see who thinks you are smart. Please.....

Well, I can tell you this. I'm smart enough to know better than mocking and laughing at my co-workers. And making fun of a PhD? I bet behind your back, you are the most hated person where ever it is you work. Clearly you have no conception of "team work". Which is something that is very, very important on any project. Fortunately, from what you wrote, it appears you only clean. So make sure you are wearing your rubber gloves.

Actually, you are not that smart.

And you know nothing.

I just owned your ass. Yale specifically mentioned engineering. You lose dickweed.

You'll bet........

Actually, now....my PhD friend is now sharing more ideas up front as part of a screening process. He is smart, which was never in question (but you aren't so you can't see the difference). He simply (as I pointed out) was in his Ivory Tower not paying attention to what the real world demands in order for something to succeed.

But you know only what you read in magazines (not that you comprehend it).

And you'd probably be O.K. with trying to downhole several thousand pounds an hour of liquid chlorine.

You are beyond stupid.
From the previous post:

You said:

And then you said:

Well, I can tell you this. I'm smart enough to know better than mocking and laughing at my co-workers. And making fun of a PhD? I bet behind your back, you are the most hated person where ever it is you work. Clearly you have no conception of "team work". Which is something that is very, very important on any project. Fortunately, from what you wrote, it appears you only clean. So make sure you are wearing your rubber gloves.

And then you said this:

Actually, now....my PhD friend is now sharing more ideas up front as part of a screening process. He is smart, which was never in question (but you aren't so you can't see the difference). He simply (as I pointed out) was in his Ivory Tower not paying attention to what the real world demands in order for something to succeed.

===================================

So suddenly it's your "PhD friend"? You went from mocking and laughing at him and rolling your eyes with a silly grin to "friends"???? And why is he suddenly friends? Because you laughed at him and mocked him so it made him realize that he must come DOWN to your "level"???? You were able to tell him he was "uppity" and he realized how smart you are and how you understand the "proper way to act"????

I knew if I could keep you going you would expose yourself. Your kind can't help it. You are a legend in your own delusional mind.

I work with two PhD's in optics, one in Mechanical Engineering and one in Electronics. None of them act the way you say. And if you have that kind of personal intrigue going on where you work, then your manager and your company is fucked up. Who has time for eye rolling and laughing at co-workers???? What the fuck is wrong with you? And you keep on with this delusion that you are so smart. You don't hear me talking like that. It's retarded. If you have to tell others how smart you are, then you aren't smart. You're a moron.

I seriously can't imagine working with someone like you. People don't act that way in real life. And if they do, they don't last long. Companies today don't put up with silly grins, eye rolling, making fun of other engineers and especially mocking PhD's.

You continue to show just how ignorant you are.

You really think a "lecture" like this is meaningful.

Way to funny.

Let me know when you'd like to have a go in bullring. Mr. Bullshit.

Professionals know how to work together....

We work together and are friends.

You are a dick.

You said:

I'm not the one with this bizarre "legend in his own mind hero complex" That's you. Look at it again what you said.

And then you said:

Way to funny.

You are a dick.

=====================

See what I mean? I'm not giving you a lecture. You created a fantasy where you are this super smart person whose co-workers can only succeed if they learn from from you. There it is right there. In black and white.

What do you think your co-workers would think if you showed them these posts? Do you think they would thank you for your vast intelligence? How you saved them from their own stupidity? How you mocked and laughed at them because you are so smart and they aren't, but don't worry, you saved the day.

Those words have been spent. They have been posted. They have been published. To suddenly say "We work together and are friends" is bullshit. You already said you laugh at them. That I believe. Don't suddenly try to portray it any other way. We know the truth. You've been caught. Give up. You've already been outed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cornell has a very good engineering program.

This is from Yale's website:

How strong are Yale s science and engineering programs Yale College Admissions

In a word, very. Yale is one of the world’s foremost research universities. Its faculty of outstanding scholars in the sciences, mathematics, and engineering includes more than 60 members of the National Academy of Sciences. About one-third of Yale’s entering class each year plans to major in the natural sciences, mathematics, computer science, or engineering.

Oh
My
Gosh.

You don't know shit.

Science and quantitative reasoning are integral parts of a liberal education and Yale College is committed to providing undergraduates with a strong SQR foundation through scholarship and original research. Explore the academic, programmatic, and research opportunities currently available to our students.

And I really liked looking their website. And the fact they describe their science curriculum as "natural science". What do you think that means?

So what is a "Conservative Education"? Is that one where you make fun of your co-workers and laugh at a PhD?

You said:

And then you said:

And you know nothing.

I just owned your ass. Yale specifically mentioned engineering. You lose dickweed.

You'll bet........

And you'd probably be O.K. with trying to downhole several thousand pounds an hour of liquid chlorine.

You are beyond stupid.
From the previous post:

You said:

And then you said:

And then you said this:

So suddenly it's your "PhD friend"? You went from mocking and laughing at him and rolling your eyes with a silly grin to "friends"???? And why is he suddenly friends? Because you laughed at him and mocked him so it made him realize that he must come DOWN to your "level"???? You were able to tell him he was "uppity" and he realized how smart you are and how you understand the "proper way to act"????

I knew if I could keep you going you would expose yourself. Your kind can't help it. You are a legend in your own delusional mind.

I work with two PhD's in optics, one in Mechanical Engineering and one in Electronics. None of them act the way you say. And if you have that kind of personal intrigue going on where you work, then your manager and your company is fucked up. Who has time for eye rolling and laughing at co-workers???? What the fuck is wrong with you? And you keep on with this delusion that you are so smart. You don't hear me talking like that. It's retarded. If you have to tell others how smart you are, then you aren't smart. You're a moron.

I seriously can't imagine working with someone like you. People don't act that way in real life. And if they do, they don't last long. Companies today don't put up with silly grins, eye rolling, making fun of other engineers and especially mocking PhD's.

Way to funny.

You are a dick.

You said:

I'm not the one with this bizarre "legend in his own mind hero complex" That's you. Look at it again what you said.

And then you said:

Way to funny.

You are a dick.

=====================

See what I mean? I'm not giving you a lecture. You created a fantasy where you are this super smart person whose co-workers can only succeed if they learn from from you. There it is right there. In black and white.

What do you think your co-workers would think if you showed them these posts? Do you think they would thank you for your vast intelligence? How you saved them from their own stupidity? How you mocked and laughed at them because you are so smart and they aren't, but don't worry, you saved the day.

Those words have been spent. They have been posted. They have been published. To suddenly say "We work together and are friends" is bullshit. You already said you laugh at them. That I believe. Don't suddenly try to portray it any other way. We know the truth. You've been caught. Give up. You've already been outed.

Well, Mr. Dramaqueen Bullshit,

You have a great way of twisting things the way you want them to look.

You never answered my questions....

Would you want to downhole several thousand pounds an hour of liquid chlorine ?

When do you want to meet in the bullring so we can get some others to decide who lives in reality and who doesn't ?

Answer the questions shithead.

At least there are tiny brains in those tiny heads.

You, however, are totally void of any grey matter.

All of this is either spin or whole cloth bullshit.

How can you even expect to be taken seriously when it is clear that you can't analyze anything.

Wanting to end S.S. ?? No wonder they call you brown-eyes.

The good thing is that we don't take most democrats to be as stupid, partisan, or uninformed as you. Unlike you (who knowingly tries to lump everyone into one category), we know the difference.

Go fuck yourself.
Unemployment benefits not until Bush tax cuts pass Senate GOP says - CSMonitor.com

So how were the GOP able to get Obama to extend the Bush tax cuts dipshit?
I still remember that sad day that the GObP held this great nation hostage just so that they could fluff their top donors.
You said: I still remember that sad day that the GObP held this great nation hostage just so that they could fluff their top donors

It was pretty awful. Then they went on about how Obama must have agreed with the Bush Tax Cuts or he "caved". I know the GOP leadership has zero problem hurting millions of American families. I'm sure there are a few Democrats who are just as bad. But for the GOP, it's the majority, I have no doubt. In fact, I'm sure many of those who would have lost their unemployment benefits were Republicans and actually cheered the GOP. It's because when the GOP leadership screws over Americans, somehow the GOP base believe they won't be included. And if they are, it's somehow the Democrats fault.
its what happens when they put ideology before love of this great nation & its people. They are to a "T", drones
how can you ...a drone yourself....call others a drone?....

You just insulted drones.

You said:

And then you said:

And you know nothing.

You'll bet........

You are beyond stupid.
From the previous post:

You said:

And then you said:

And then you said this:

Way to funny.

You are a dick.

You said:

And then you said:

Way to funny.

You are a dick.

=====================

When do you want to meet in the bullring so we can get some others to decide who lives in reality and who doesn't ?

You said:

======================

Wow, with all your experience, I'm sure you could tell us exactly how many toilets that would clean.

And what did I twist? There it is in black and white. Your own words written by you.

And you know nothing.

You'll bet........

You are beyond stupid.
From the previous post:

You said:

And then you said:

And then you said this:

Way to funny.

You are a dick.

You said:

And then you said:

Way to funny.

You are a dick.

=====================

You said:

======================

Wow, with all your experience, I'm sure you could tell us exactly how many toilets that would clean.

And what did I twist? There it is in black and white. Your own words written by you.

Unlike you Deany....this guy has some humility.....

Three minutes into the discussion he was laughing at his idea.

Guess what ?

That started a discussion on some other ideas around CO2 capture that were very collaborative. One of the first was for us to first show him what was being done currently and how the economics stacked up.

From there, we were able to focus on a few ideas that "might" work and he took those back to his lab.

That's how things work when people are no as insecure (and basically stupid) as you.

You said I mocked him. I never said I did that. I giggled at his idea. It wasn't, at all, practical.

You are a moron.

You won't answer the question because I've owned your ass.

I showed you how Ivy League Schools do offer research and engineering degree programs (good ones).

You can't tell me if you'd downhole liquid chlorine (like this PhD wanted to do).

Which takes me back to my basic premise.....

Asswipes like you don't live in the real world. Engineers do.

And engineers tend to be conservative.

Make a New Years Resolution to not be an asshole.

From the previous post:

You said:

And then you said:

And then you said this:

Way to funny.

You are a dick.

You said:

And then you said:

Way to funny.

You are a dick.

=====================

You said:

======================

Guess what ?

That started a discussion on some other ideas around CO2 capture that were very collaborative. One of the first was for us to first show him what was being done currently and how the economics stacked up.

From there, we were able to focus on a few ideas that "might" work and he took those back to his lab.

That's how things work when people are no as insecure (and basically stupid) as you.

You said I mocked him. I never said I did that. I giggled at his idea. It wasn't, at all, practical.

You are a moron.

I showed you how Ivy League Schools do offer research and engineering degree programs (good ones).

You can't tell me if you'd downhole liquid chlorine (like this PhD wanted to do).

You said:

You said I mocked him. I never said I did that. I giggled at his idea.

tumblr_la433fu2iS1qe91wdo1_500.jpg

Yea, you just giggled when he made a suggestion. Was it right to his face or behind his back? Cuz that's what professional engineers do in the Conservative world of the Bizarro.

You have to understand and take responsibility for what you do before you can boast to people about how "smart" you are. Cuz so far, the evidence is pointing in the opposite direction.

Way to funny.

You are a dick.

You said:

And then you said:

Way to funny.

You are a dick.

=====================

You said:

======================

Guess what ?

You are a moron.

You said:

Yea, you just giggled when he made a suggestion. Was it right to his face or behind his back? Cuz that's what professional engineers do in the Conservative world of the Bizarro.

You have to understand and take responsibility for what you do before you can boast to people about how "smart" you are. Cuz so far, the evidence is pointing in the opposite direction.

Telly you what DeenieWeenie.....

You answer the question about the Chlorine and I'll answer your question.

So far, you think this is just about what you believe and not what is real.

Answer the question...tard.

You said:

And then you said:

Way to funny.

You are a dick.

=====================

You said:

======================

Guess what ?

You are a moron.

You said:

Fuck chlorine. I don't give a shit about chlorine. But I do care about my co-workers. And you? Shit. You basically said I don't mock them, I just laugh at them. I bet you are despised where you work and you clearly don't even know why. I don't believe you are even capable of learning the reason even if someone spells it out to you and tattoo's it on your forehead.

You said:

======================

Guess what ?

You are a moron.

You said:

Fuck chlorine. I don't give a shit about chlorine. But I do care about my co-workers. And you? Shit. You basically said I don't mock them, I just laugh at them. I bet you are despised where you work and you clearly don't even know why. I don't believe you are even capable of learning the reason even if someone spells it out to you and tattoo's it on your forehead.

Meaning, you have no context of the conversation I had with my coworker.

But you can't admit it.

What you do is spout off bullshit about how scientists are liberal (and that somehow justifies liberalism). When I counter with the fact that scientists don't live in the real world and give you and example, you won't take the time or have the humility to ask questions.

You know nothing about how people feel about me at work. You are an arrogant son-of-a-bitch that does nothing but pontificate.

And it is quite clear that you are extremely insecure.

Go fuck yourself.

You said:

======================

Guess what ?

You are a moron.

You said:

But you can't admit it.

What you do is spout off bullshit about how scientists are liberal (and that somehow justifies liberalism). When I counter with the fact that scientists don't live in the real world and give you and example, you won't take the time or have the humility to ask questions.

You know nothing about how people feel about me at work. You are an arrogant son-of-a-bitch that does nothing but pontificate.

Go fuck yourself.

Right there in front of your face: I almost could not contain myself. I got to explain to them....
See, you were dying to "show off" how much smarter you think you are than a PhD.
Sill grin - even bigger silly grin and then you mock their education.

Hello! How much more context do you need? And as far as your relationship with your co-workers, I can only go by what you said and you've said plenty.

Go ahead, cry about how your words are being taken out of context. Even you can't swallow that swill.

See your comment below about insurance....

I haven't said anything about insurance

he he he

OMG, did he really just write that???

OMG....

Maybe he has siglines turned off?

candycorn said 'See your comment below about insurance' - Avatar's reponse it correct.

Uhhh, now, take a second and think about that one....

He is a mod.
One doesn't have to be a mod to conveniently pretend they never said things that they have. The posters here do it all of the time. Nothing new there. I thought it was a prerequisite for posting here?

Guess what ?

You are a moron.

You said:

But you can't admit it.

Go fuck yourself.

Right there in front of your face: I almost could not contain myself. I got to explain to them....
See, you were dying to "show off" how much smarter you think you are than a PhD.
Sill grin - even bigger silly grin and then you mock their education.

Hello! How much more context do you need? And as far as your relationship with your co-workers, I can only go by what you said and you've said plenty.

Go ahead, cry about how your words are being taken out of context. Even you can't swallow that swill.

What's more clear is that you have nothing better to do than to sit around and make up shit to argue about.

Here is a fact. I never retracted my words. The nature of my interaction with my coworker is known to me....in full...not to you. You were not there...I was. The result of the interaction is known to me....not you.....I was there. This fellow has become a friend and now comes to us to discuss where he might direct his efforts and he asks for help in developing preliminary economics as he puts research proposals together.

He has brought up our previous interaction and admitted wholesale embarassment for having what he terms "such a stupid idea". We have to remind him that brainstorming and considering the outlandish are part of the creative process.

We work collaboratively.

So, Fuck you. You don't know what the hell you are talking about.

Back to my original point.

We are the engineers. We know what works, economically (in other words what the business would consider building or developing) because we have to put it together. We LIVE IN THE REAL WORLD.

Done with this one asshole.

You are a moron.

You need to get a life that is worth something.

You said:

======================

Guess what ?

You are a moron.

You said:

Shut the fuck up.

You "worked on a project" my ass.

You said:

======================

Guess what ?

You are a moron.

You said:

Shut the fuck up.

You "worked on a project" my ass.

You're a confirmed liar....you admit it.
Why should anyone believe a word you say?

See, that's the problem with being a liar pal...you can't be trusted.

Forum List

Back