This Is Your Side, Liberals

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
Every time some Liberal offense-to-civilization is posted, many Liberals immediately complain that....'that doesn't represent me....I don't agree with that....why are you blaming all Liberals..." etc., etc.

Well, wake up and smell the coffee: this political system is binary. You vote for Obama, you are responsible for his actions...and for Pelosi having been speaker.....such as his urging the anti-police protesters with "Stay on course!"

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Well....here's the latest one on your side of the aisle:

1. "Student Leader: 'No Sympathy' for Executed NYPD Officers

2. Following the execution of two New York Police Department officers, a Brandeis University student leader wasted no time in making it clear that she did not care that they were murdered.

3....no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today,” Khadijah Lynch, a junior and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department, wrote on Twitter..... i hate this racist fucking country.

4. ... not the first time that Lynch has made questionable statements on race relations in the United States. .... She proceeded to claim that "American police forces of today descend from a legacy of slave captives and overseers" and are racist bigots.

5. ....we are not that far removed from this country’s legacy of slavery and that most of our laws are shaped to uphold a system of white supremacy. The Mike Brown case is only a reflection, a repeat and a reminder that this nation rests on the brutality and criminalization of black people and other non-whites.

6. Lynch was also a featured speaker at a Brandeis community-wide vigil in memory of those allegedly killed as a result of racial profiling earlier this academic year and is listed as an undergraduate department representative for the Department of African and Afro-American studies.

7. ....a social justice themed institution grounded in zionism. word. thats a fucking fanny dooley.

8. ...the fact that black people have not burned this country down is beyond me...

9. “She's a UDR, which means she's a leader on campus responsible for advising younger students,” a recent Brandeis graduate told TruthRevolt.

10. Lynch then returned to Twitter and called for an "intifada," in which innocents are murdered, in America....i need to get my gun license. asap."
Student Leader No Sympathy for Executed NYPD Officers Truth Revolt

... a Brandeis University student............................................................................................

"I would like to distance myself from the comments of some stupid chick...."

Mad Cabbie

Every time some Liberal offense-to-civilization is posted, many Liberals immediately complain that....'that doesn't represent me....I don't agree with that....why are you blaming all Liberals..." etc., etc.

Well, wake up and smell the coffee: this political system is binary. You vote for Obama, you are responsible for his actions...and for Pelosi having been speaker.....such as his urging the anti-police protesters with "Stay on course!"

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

2. Following the execution of two New York Police Department officers, a Brandeis University student leader wasted no time in making it clear that she did not care that they were murdered.

3....no sympathy for the nypd officers who were murdered today,” Khadijah Lynch, a junior and an Undergraduate Department Representative in the African and Afro-American Studies Department, wrote on Twitter..... i hate this racist fucking country.

4. ... not the first time that Lynch has made questionable statements on race relations in the United States. .... She proceeded to claim that "American police forces of today descend from a legacy of slave captives and overseers" and are racist bigots.

5. ....we are not that far removed from this country’s legacy of slavery and that most of our laws are shaped to uphold a system of white supremacy. The Mike Brown case is only a reflection, a repeat and a reminder that this nation rests on the brutality and criminalization of black people and other non-whites.

6. Lynch was also a featured speaker at a Brandeis community-wide vigil in memory of those allegedly killed as a result of racial profiling earlier this academic year and is listed as an undergraduate department representative for the Department of African and Afro-American studies.

7. ....a social justice themed institution grounded in zionism. word. thats a fucking fanny dooley.

8. ...the fact that black people have not burned this country down is beyond me...

9. “She's a UDR, which means she's a leader on campus responsible for advising younger students,” a recent Brandeis graduate told TruthRevolt.

10. Lynch then returned to Twitter and called for an "intifada," in which innocents are murdered, in America....i need to get my gun license. asap."

Name the liberal posters on USMB who have ever advocated shooting policemen.

This is just the kind of black and white binary thinking that has earned them the title "Conservatards".

This is just the kind of black and white binary thinking that has earned them the title "Conservatards".

The guy who murdered the cops has now been determined to have a history of anti-government extremism.

PoliticalChic is an anti-government extremist.

...there's an equation right out of her political mathematics textbook.

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

"President Obama has engaged in “propaganda” encouraging people to “hate the police,” former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) charged a day after two city police officers were shot and killed in their patrol car by a man who posted anti-police messages to his social media account.

“We’ve had four months of propaganda starting with the president that everybody should hate the police,” Giuliani said during an appearance on Fox News early Sunday. “The protests are being embraced, the protests are being encouraged. The protests, even the ones that don’t lead to violence, a lot of them lead to violence, all of them lead to a conclusion: The police are bad, the police are racist. That is completely wrong.”
Obama s propaganda pushed people to hate the police Giuliani says TheHill

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

"President Obama has engaged in “propaganda” encouraging people to “hate the police,” former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani (R) charged a day after two city police officers were shot and killed in their patrol car by a man who posted anti-police messages to his social media account.

“We’ve had four months of propaganda starting with the president that everybody should hate the police,” Giuliani said during an appearance on Fox News early Sunday. “The protests are being embraced, the protests are being encouraged. The protests, even the ones that don’t lead to violence, a lot of them lead to violence, all of them lead to a conclusion: The police are bad, the police are racist. That is completely wrong.”

Rudy Giuliani had a real life felon for his police chief. I don't see any reason to seek out his 'expertise'.

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Let me repeat the question:

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Are you pretending that you, and others of your ilk, have not, on USMB, advocated against the police, and promoted the anti-police agenda of the race hustlers?

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Are you pretending that you, and others of your ilk, have not, on USMB, advocated against the police, and promoted the anti-police agenda of the race hustlers?

Are you admitting you are too stupid to know the difference between a criticism of police policy and a call to murder policemen?

By your logic, a disagreement with Obama's policies is a call to assassinate him.

Is that what you're doing when you criticize him?

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

Liberal NYC Mayor de Blasio teaches his son to hate the police:

"Because Chirlane and I have had to talk to Dante for years about the dangers that he may face. A good young man, law-abiding young man who would never think to do anything wrong. And yet, because of a history that still hangs over us, the dangers he may face, we've had to literally train him—as families have all over this city for decades—in how to take special care in any encounter he has with the police officers who are there to protect him.

So I've had to worry over the years. Chirlane's had to worry. Is Dante safe each night? There are so many families in this city who feel that each and every night. Is my child safe? And not just from some of the painful realities—crime and violence in some of our neighborhoods—but is safe from the very people they want to have faith in as their protectors.

That's the reality."
How Mayor de Blasio Warned His Own Son About His Police Force

Let's see, a college kid says the US is racist. Stop the presses...

Earlier, one of the nutters posted that one single Border Patrol agent said he's pissed about his overtime being cut and that it meant 'morale is at an all time low.

I wonder how these people ever manage to get through their days and its no wonder they're all carrying guns.

And of course, according to the nutters, we'll all dying of Ebola.

:rolleyes-41:

Don't like it?
Vote more carefully.

I asked a similar question in another thread and it got reeeel quiet.

I'll help you out. Calling for the police to stop shooting unarmed citizens isn't being anti-police, it's being anti-Police State. Learn the difference.

This is the risk ideologues take when they go 100% with their agenda.

Anti-cop, pro-Islamist, anti-military, anti-capitalism, anti-Christmas, on and on.

It doesn't mean it's true, necessarily, but this is what happens when you simplistically "take sides" - you set yourself up.

Life is nuance.

Name names. Who is anti cop? Name one USMB liberal. Thanks.

Forum List

Back