What Kind of People Treat Children This Way?

I supposed I shouldn't have been surprised to see the typical gaggle of idiots attempt to rationalize attacks on Palestinian children by blithering about Palestinians "using children as weapons." If you tools were living during the Civil Rights struggle, you'd be using the Tulsa Riot to justify the actions of Governor Faubus.

Guiltless Jews:
israeli_gun_child_1.jpg

israeli_gun_child_3.jpg

settler-kids-guns.jpg

israeli_settlers_1.jpg

I keep looking for the ones with actual valid symmetry. You know. The ones that would show the Israelis strapping bomb vests on to their children?

You couldn't find any of those images, either, now, could you?

Yet, for some weird reason, it isn't terribly difficult to find such images of Palistinians, and other Islamic types, doing such monstrous behavior to and with THEIR own children.

Hm. Go figure.

A minor point of fact...those with the biggest army and arms rarely HAVE TO resort to strapping bombs on themselves. They use tanks and planes. It's the Underdog that has to use such extreme tactics as suicide bombs and homemade devices.

Yes the joos had no problem using them before they had built up their army though.

Thus guerilla warfare....

And in looking at this whole mess, there is always cui bono - who benefits from having this go on and on and on.....

guerilla warfare is directed against military targets.

it is not directed at children on school buses or babies in carriages. that is terrorism.... you know, like 3,000 missiles into S'derot.

And during that time part of what they brought to the areas that they took over was education, medicine, and O M G ---TAKING BATHS!

But not for their subjects; unless you count the educated slaves allowed to do certain tasks for the benefit of their masters. Jewish Bankers in Tripoli (Islamic period) were allowed to handle money transfers for their piratical "Peaceful Islamic" masters in ransom negotiations, but as soon as the Islamic pirates decided they hated a particular banker they killed him, just as a lesson to all the other uppity Jews who might decide they were too important to their masters to be summarily murdered.

Of course we know that Islamic people NEVER throw rocks at school children.
Nope, they use acid by which I am referring to the recent case in Afghanistan - it is on this board so search for the thread for those of you who insist on confirmation.

If the Palestinian Arabs want better relations they have to stop the violence on their end.

Please no deflections about "stolen land" - the Turks held Palestine before they lost it to the English and the English gave it to the Jews. The Turks took it from a line of Arabs, Crusaders, Romans, Greeks, Persians, and Jews who had taken in turn(s) from the Philistines or current holders, and the Philistines are a people who no longer exist. The modern so-called 'Palestinians' are Arabs who came to the region long after the Jews were there. The only right they now have is the right to petition for peace in the little space they have left. Anything more is charity.

Strangely, even though Charity is one of the pillars of Islamic faith, no Islamic nation is extending a charitable hand and offering the Palestinian Arabs a place to call home. Why not?
There should be no need for the civilized world to take in Muslim refugees, the Islamic world should provide for them all.

Thus guerilla warfare....

And in looking at this whole mess, there is always cui bono - who benefits from having this go on and on and on.....

guerilla warfare is directed against military targets.

it is not directed at children on school buses or babies in carriages. that is terrorism.... you know, like 3,000 missiles into S'derot.

Not true at all. Read up on the original guerillas in the Spanish insurrection against Napolean. Civilians were targets for both sides from the gitgo.

In the end, if there is ever to be peace in that region then one must recognize that the people of that region both Muslim and Jewish have a right to be there.

And that, Navy, is the answer.

I supposed I shouldn't have been surprised to see the typical gaggle of idiots attempt to rationalize attacks on Palestinian children by blithering about Palestinians "using children as weapons." If you tools were living during the Civil Rights struggle, you'd be using the Tulsa Riot to justify the actions of Governor Faubus.

Guiltless Jews:
israeli_gun_child_1.jpg

israeli_gun_child_3.jpg

settler-kids-guns.jpg

israeli_settlers_1.jpg

I keep looking for the ones with actual valid symmetry. You know. The ones that would show the Israelis strapping bomb vests on to their children?

You couldn't find any of those images, either, now, could you?

Yet, for some weird reason, it isn't terribly difficult to find such images of Palistinians, and other Islamic types, doing such monstrous behavior to and with THEIR own children.

Hm. Go figure.

A minor point of fact...those with the biggest army and arms rarely HAVE TO resort to strapping bombs on themselves. They use tanks and planes. It's the Underdog that has to use such extreme tactics as suicide bombs and homemade devices.

How utterly disgraceful of you. You actually are now pretending to be justifying that barbarity because the Palistinians are (allegedly) the "underdog."

Oh, and the discussion is about them strapping bombs to the CHILDREN not "to themselves." You are just not able to be honest. Strapping bombs to oneself is twisted enough, but to do it TO their own children?

It takes a special kind of degenerate garbage to pretend that such behavior is justified or justifiable.

And during that time part of what they brought to the areas that they took over was education, medicine, and O M G ---TAKING BATHS!

But not for their subjects; unless you count the educated slaves allowed to do certain tasks for the benefit of their masters. Jewish Bankers in Tripoli (Islamic period) were allowed to handle money transfers for their piratical "Peaceful Islamic" masters in ransom negotiations, but as soon as the Islamic pirates decided they hated a particular banker they killed him, just as a lesson to all the other uppity Jews who might decide they were too important to their masters to be summarily murdered.

Of course we know that Islamic people NEVER throw rocks at school children.
Nope, they use acid by which I am referring to the recent case in Afghanistan - it is on this board so search for the thread for those of you who insist on confirmation.

If the Palestinian Arabs want better relations they have to stop the violence on their end.

Please no deflections about "stolen land" - the Turks held Palestine before they lost it to the English and the English gave it to the Jews. The Turks took it from a line of Arabs, Crusaders, Romans, Greeks, Persians, and Jews who had taken in turn(s) from the Philistines or current holders, and the Philistines are a people who no longer exist. The modern so-called 'Palestinians' are Arabs who came to the region long after the Jews were there. The only right they now have is the right to petition for peace in the little space they have left. Anything more is charity.

Strangely, even though Charity is one of the pillars of Islamic faith, no Islamic nation is extending a charitable hand and offering the Palestinian Arabs a place to call home. Why not?

There should be no need for the civilized world to take in Muslim refugees, the Islamic world should provide for them all.

You need to source if you are using a particular thing to support a point of view. The rest of us should not have to "search" for it.

And BTW, Islamic people are not homogeneous!

Suppose "my" group comes to a place where you and your family have lived, and owned land for hundreds of years, and we just decide to take it from you, you gonna just roll over and go to another country?

Navy got it right:
In the end, if there is ever to be peace in that region then one must recognize that the people of that region both Muslim and Jewish have a right to be there.

However, it is still wrong for ADULTS to throw rocks at children, it is petty, mean, and just plain NASTY, ugly minded.

Why do we have to support Israel?
I amen thsy have God on their side, why would they need us?

One does have to wonder at a god that sets "his" people up for millennia of misery, mistreatment and suffering.

I feel the same when that is applied to christians, when it was applied to slaves, that, "hang tough, guys, you'll get a reward in heaven..... (maybe)

There again, another whole thread...

Yeah, the promise of an afterlife reward cheapens this only existance we are certain to have.
And often makes this existance hell for many.

* * * * it is still wrong for ADULTS to throw rocks at children, it is petty, mean, and just plain NASTY, ugly minded.

Firm grasp on the obvious, IF we happen to be talking about "usual circumstances."

It is still always wrong, too, for ANY person to strap bombs to his or her own kids to create roving bombs, too. Such sickening "behavior" is FAR beyond petty or mean or ugly minded or nasty.

Now, watch Nonetoosharpa's pinhead blow-up like a Palestinian child being sent by his mommy to go meet Allah:

If you are with your own loved ones and see a God-foresaken Palestinian child approaching the market area where you happen to be shopping, and the child is clearly draped in a bomb-vest, how wrong is it to throw rocks at the tyke's head to prevent him from getting too close to your loved ones (and thereby preventing the inevitable explosion from slaughtering your loved ones, you, your fellow community members and their loved ones)?

* * * * it is still wrong for ADULTS to throw rocks at children, it is petty, mean, and just plain NASTY, ugly minded.

Firm grasp on the obvious, IF we happen to be talking about "usual circumstances."

It is still always wrong, too, for ANY person to strap bombs to his or her own kids to create roving bombs, too. Such sickening "behavior" is FAR beyond petty or mean or ugly minded or nasty.

Now, watch Nonetoosharpa's pinhead blow-up like a Palestinian child being sent by his mommy to go meet Allah:

If you are with your own loved ones and see a God-foresaken Palestinian child approaching the market area where you happen to be shopping, and the child is clearly draped in a bomb-vest, how wrong is it to throw rocks at the tyke's head to prevent him from getting too close to your loved ones (and thereby preventing the inevitable explosion from slaughtering your loved ones, you, your fellow community members and their loved ones)?

Kinda like the USA raining down WP on your city?

No. First off, only you know whatever it is you imagine you're now spewing.

Secondly, of course, the discussion was about PARENTS doing such hideously evil shit to THEIR OWN KIDS.

Pretend you can't see that, though.

Evasion is your color!

Secondly, of course, the discussion was about PARENTS doing such hideously evil shit to THEIR OWN KIDS.

Evasion is your color!

I thought the discussion was about Joos throwing rocks at Pali Schoolchildren?

Evasion is your color!

No. "Jews" and "Israeli settlers" do not constitute synonyms. And the question of WHO acts this way opens the discussion.

Blowing your own children up fits within that framework.

Evasion is your color!

No. "Jews" and "Israeli settlers" do not constitute synonyms. And the question of WHO acts this way opens the discussion.

I'm curious. Do you have any actual references of Palistinian parents putting actual bombs on or blowing up their children?

I'm curious. Do you have any actual references of Palistinian parents putting actual bombs on or blowing up their children?

cause nothin' says lovin' like terrorist mickey mouse telling your child they go to paradise if they blow themselves up and kill a few jews in the process... :cuckoo:

and we can always talk about pals putting their kids in the line of fire just to keep that ole intifada going...and going...and going....

you know, it's not like they were offered 98% of what they asked for or anything...

oh wait...they were.

I suggest you replace the batteries in your irony meter and re-read what I wrote before jumping to a knee-jerk reaction.

i read what you wrote.

you said the poor palestinians are being tarred by a broad brush because only a small percentage of them are terrorists.

you also said that "the settlers" are throwing stones because "they do not regard the palestinians as people"

generalize much?

what part of that did you think contradicts what i said?

You said: "...apparently that concern only applies to palestinians and not israelis."

I'm not generalizing about the Israelis - I'm talking about a particular group (which I specifically stressed represented a pretty small but powerful subset of Israeli citizens).

Read much?

As far as they are concerned the Palestinians are vermin, and this land is the settlers by divine right - there is no co-existance possible OR desirable. Not too different from the extremists on the Palestinian side eh?

Oops...if I'm generalizing looks like I'm generalizing about the Palistinians too.

crickets chirping - Google Videos

i read what you wrote.

you said the poor palestinians are being tarred by a broad brush because only a small percentage of them are terrorists.

you also said that "the settlers" are throwing stones because "they do not regard the palestinians as people"

generalize much?

what part of that did you think contradicts what i said?

You said: "...apparently that concern only applies to palestinians and not israelis."

I'm not generalizing about the Israelis - I'm talking about a particular group (which I specifically stressed represented a pretty small but powerful subset of Israeli citizens).

Read much?

As far as they are concerned the Palestinians are vermin, and this land is the settlers by divine right - there is no co-existance possible OR desirable. Not too different from the extremists on the Palestinian side eh?

Oops...if I'm generalizing looks like I'm generalizing about the Palistinians too.

crickets chirping - Google Videos

i'm sorry...was there something there that warranted a response?

didn't think so..... and didn't even see your response.

but since you asked... i don't see you gneralizing much about the terrorists... it's all "woe is me... the poor pals" with you, near as i can tell.

Well, gee. What a typically disingenuous question.

Yes, Coyote. It's all just fodder for snopes. It has never happened. The images are all just propaganda.

(The last words of the kids have been recorded, however. Translated they were, almost to the child, "AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!")

Forum List

Back