What Kind of People Treat Children This Way?

The truth about who is doing what to whom is not in the news. Yawn, politics as usual, hey!

If the Arabs in the Palestinian region wanted to be treated better they should have either
1) never resorted to violence.
or
2) Won their multiple aggressive wars against Israel.

Losers don't get the best of anything.
They get what the victor allows them.

As soon as the Arabs stop their violence, the Israeli's may be forced to treat them better.

For the original question - the generational violence pursued by the Arabs calling themselves Palestinians has resulted int eh expected level of racial hated and intolerance on the part of Israeli Jews. The Arabs can live with it or leave or spend a few generations being peaceful to change the opinions of the Israelis.

The Falisteen have been there since before DAVID, and I DON'T mean Ben Gurion.

Losers don't get the best of anything.
They get what the victor allows them.

Saddam Hussein should have had you around to explain that one after he kicked Kuwait's ass!!!

However, this too is OFF TOPIC!

It is still wrong for ADULTS to throw rocks at children, it is petty, mean, and just plain NASTY, ugly minded.

I supposed I shouldn't have been surprised to see the typical gaggle of idiots attempt to rationalize attacks on Palestinian children by blithering about Palestinians "using children as weapons." If you tools were living during the Civil Rights struggle, you'd be using the Tulsa Riot to justify the actions of Governor Faubus.

Guiltless Jews:
israeli_gun_child_1.jpg

israeli_gun_child_3.jpg

settler-kids-guns.jpg

israeli_settlers_1.jpg

You are way off topic.

However, feel free to start your own thread.

You mean this isn't about the safety of children going to school????

NOT about children in the US. Please try to maintain focus.

You mean, how dare I pay attention to what's happening in my own neighborhood rather than what's happening 1/2 around the world????

Sorry, I've always thought we should take care of our own FIRST!!!!

Interestingly, I have not attempted to "defend" the throwing of stones at children by the settlers. In fact, I have condemned it. Your fundamental lack of comprehension (or your ever-present dishonesty) is on full display.

Actually....the lack of comprehension seems to be on your part. The term I used was "excused" - to make excuses for.

But as to your "most don't" line, I note again how irrelevant that is.

Even one is FAR too many. The Palestinians are the ones who do that. Not the settlers. And the numbers (however "small") are larger than just "one."

My point is that you are tarring all Palestinians with the brush of a few in an attempt to make excuses for the settlers behavior. Most people aren't serial killers but some are so do you treat the entire population as if they might be?

But you are right - it is irrelevant and the reason it is irrelevant points towards your own dishonesty in addressing the issue in the OP.

The settlers aren't throwing stones because the Palestinians are potential suicide bombers - the numbers alone show that it is a very small number willing to go that extreme. They are throwing stones because they do not regard the Palestinians as human beings. As far as they are concerned the Palestinians are vermin, and this land is the settlers by divine right - there is no co-existance possible OR desirable. Not too different from the extremists on the Palestinian side eh? That is the kind of de-humanizing mindset that allows adults to throw stones at children - even as young as 4 and that is the mindset that directly and indirectly encourages their children to imitate their actions. These "settlers" represent a minority - less then 17% of the population but they wield a political clout way out of proportion to their numbers. The ultimate irony is that that is exactly the kind of thinking that led to such a casual acceptance of Hitler's proposals: if they aren't human, then they are animals and you can kill them or deprive them of rights without guilt.

I always wondered why some of the kids threw stones at me. Of course, I fought back!!! :D I hit this one kid in the eye and he stopped throwing rocks at me.

And you felt perfectly justified in fighting back, and tell me, are you one of the ones whose dad told you you'd BETTER fight back?

Of course I felt justified because I didn't do anything to them, and 'No', I didn't tell my Dad. I made up stories about the bruises I would get. It was just me against the world.

I've also always told you that if you're gonna throw rocks at the big boys, you'd better use bigger rocks than they do and be a better shot.

And the lack of words also causes damage, since this did not make any of the news here, nor does it seem to matter to anyone much.

What a pathetic miserable lot human beings are.

IMO we have our own problems to worry about. Our own children aren't safe going to and from school and you want us to fix the problem for someone else first?

Children are children the world over, and we're a global community.

Interestingly, I have not attempted to "defend" the throwing of stones at children by the settlers. In fact, I have condemned it. Your fundamental lack of comprehension (or your ever-present dishonesty) is on full display.

Actually....the lack of comprehension seems to be on your part. The term I used was "excused" - to make excuses for.

Even one is FAR too many. The Palestinians are the ones who do that. Not the settlers. And the numbers (however "small") are larger than just "one."

My point is that you are tarring all Palestinians with the brush of a few in an attempt to make excuses for the settlers behavior. Most people aren't serial killers but some are so do you treat the entire population as if they might be?

But you are right - it is irrelevant and the reason it is irrelevant points towards your own dishonesty in addressing the issue in the OP.

The settlers aren't throwing stones because the Palestinians are potential suicide bombers - the numbers alone show that it is a very small number willing to go that extreme. They are throwing stones because they do not regard the Palestinians as human beings. As far as they are concerned the Palestinians are vermin, and this land is the settlers by divine right - there is no co-existance possible OR desirable. Not too different from the extremists on the Palestinian side eh? That is the kind of de-humanizing mindset that allows adults to throw stones at children - even as young as 4 and that is the mindset that directly and indirectly encourages their children to imitate their actions. These "settlers" represent a minority - less then 17% of the population but they wield a political clout way out of proportion to their numbers. The ultimate irony is that that is exactly the kind of thinking that led to such a casual acceptance of Hitler's proposals: if they aren't human, then they are animals and you can kill them or deprive them of rights without guilt.

you claim to be concerned about generalizations...apparently that concern only applies to palestinians and not israelis.

i think you might want to check your irony meter... it appears to be off a peg.

you claim to be concerned about generalizations...apparently that concern only applies to palestinians and not israelis.

I suggest you replace the batteries in your irony meter and re-read what I wrote before jumping to a knee-jerk reaction.

In Israel, the US of A is supplying the bombs Israeli gov uses, supplying the money to support the country,
And the Arabs have received support from first the Soviets and now Iran. Your point? THIS IS A LIE ON YOUR PART, as to timing. Those others who helped came in after, to even up a patently unfair fight! You should at least maintain some honesty here!

NOT acting in good faith to END THE WAR!

The Jews and Arabs have been fighting almost continually since 1948. There will be no peace between these people.

Stealing land, trying to take over what isn't yours will cause that. And before that for about 1300 years Indigenous people of the Middle East got along most of the time except for when European Imperialists were meddling in it.

However, it is still wrong for ADULTS to throw rocks at children, it is petty, mean, and just plain NASTY, ugly minded.

Well, except for that thousand years or so when Islam took over 1/2 of the world (peacefully, according to Muslim lore. All those people WANTED to be subjugated) before being beaten back.

Last edited:

I suggest you replace the batteries in your irony meter and re-read what I wrote before jumping to a knee-jerk reaction.

i read what you wrote.

you said the poor palestinians are being tarred by a broad brush because only a small percentage of them are terrorists.

you also said that "the settlers" are throwing stones because "they do not regard the palestinians as people"

generalize much?

what part of that did you think contradicts what i said?

i read what you wrote.

you said the poor palestinians are being tarred by a broad brush because only a small percentage of them are terrorists.

you also said that "the settlers" are throwing stones because "they do not regard the palestinians as people"

generalize much?

what part of that did you think contradicts what i said?

You said: "...apparently that concern only applies to palestinians and not israelis."

I'm not generalizing about the Israelis - I'm talking about a particular group (which I specifically stressed represented a pretty small but powerful subset of Israeli citizens).

Read much?

As far as they are concerned the Palestinians are vermin, and this land is the settlers by divine right - there is no co-existance possible OR desirable. Not too different from the extremists on the Palestinian side eh?

Oops...if I'm generalizing looks like I'm generalizing about the Palistinians too.

Last edited:
And the Arabs have received support from first the Soviets and now Iran. Your point? THIS IS A LIE ON YOUR PART, as to timing. Those others who helped came in after, to even up a patently unfair fight! You should at least maintain some honesty here!

The Jews and Arabs have been fighting almost continually since 1948. There will be no peace between these people.

Stealing land, trying to take over what isn't yours will cause that. And before that for about 1300 years Indigenous people of the Middle East got along most of the time except for when European Imperialists were meddling in it.

However, it is still wrong for ADULTS to throw rocks at children, it is petty, mean, and just plain NASTY, ugly minded.

Well, except for that thousand years or so when Islam took over 1/2 of the world (peacefully, according to Muslim lore. All those people WANTED to be subjugated) before being beaten back.

And during that time part of what they brought to the areas that they took over was education, medicine, and O M G ---TAKING BATHS!

You mean this isn't about the safety of children going to school????

NOT about children in the US. Please try to maintain focus.

You mean, how dare I pay attention to what's happening in my own neighborhood rather than what's happening 1/2 around the world????

Sorry, I've always thought we should take care of our own FIRST!!!!

That is all well and good, but start another thread about child safety in the US of A.

This is about specific instances of specific mistreatment of children who live in one particular place. You seem to have a very hard time getting that.

Contrary to what YOU think, everything is NOT about YOU, nor is everything about ONLY what happens in this country.

I supposed I shouldn't have been surprised to see the typical gaggle of idiots attempt to rationalize attacks on Palestinian children by blithering about Palestinians "using children as weapons." If you tools were living during the Civil Rights struggle, you'd be using the Tulsa Riot to justify the actions of Governor Faubus.

Guiltless Jews:
israeli_gun_child_1.jpg

israeli_gun_child_3.jpg

settler-kids-guns.jpg

israeli_settlers_1.jpg

I keep looking for the ones with actual valid symmetry. You know. The ones that would show the Israelis strapping bomb vests on to their children?

You couldn't find any of those images, either, now, could you?

Yet, for some weird reason, it isn't terribly difficult to find such images of Palistinians, and other Islamic types, doing such monstrous behavior to and with THEIR own children.

Hm. Go figure.

The thing I love most about the Israeli/Palestinian conflict is that both sides continue to defend the undefensable. They both commit acts of pure evil. Depending on the day, one might be worse than the other, but they are mostly just two sides of the same shitty coin.

Just a "my God is bigger than your God" dick measuring contest.

About 61 B.C., Roman troops under Pompei invaded Judea and sacked Jerusalem in support of King Herod. Judea had become a client state of Rome. Initially it was ruled by the client Herodian dynasty. The land was divided into districts of Judea, Galilee, Peraea and a small trans-Jordanian section, each of which eventually came under direct Roman control. The Romans called the large central area of the land, which included Jerusalem, Judea. According to Christian belief, Jesus Christ was born in Bethlehem, Judea, in the early years of Roman rule. Roman rulers put down Jewish revolts in about A.D. 70 and A.D. 132. In A.D. 135, the Romans drove the Jews out of Jerusalem, following the failed Bar Kochba revolt. The Romans named the area Palaestina, at about this time. The name Palaestina, which became Palestine in English, is derived from Herodotus, who used the term Palaistine Syria to refer to the entire southern part of Syria, meaning "Philistine Syria." Most of the Jews who continued to practice their religion fled or were forcibly exiled from Palestine, eventually forming a second Jewish Diaspora. However, Jewish communities continued to exist, primarily in the Galilee, the northernmost part of Palestine. Palestine was governed by the Roman Empire until the fourth century A.D. (300's) and then by the Byzantine Empire. In time, Christianity spread to most of Palestine. The population consisted of Jewish converts to Christianity and paganism, peoples imported by the Romans, and others who had probably inhabited Palestine continuously.
Brief History of of Palestine, Israel and the Israeli Palestinian Conflict (Arab-Israeli conflict, Middle East Conflict)

Lets all be totally honest here, ALL of the peoples of that region have just as much right to be there as anyone else, including the jewish people. I frankly find this claim that somehow Israel or the jewish people are interlopers when their history in the region can be dated back thousands of years amusing to say the least. In fact if one cares to read on the history of that region the term Palastinian applies to peoples of the region.

"The Palestinian people does not exist. The creation of a Palestinian state is only a means for continuing our struggle against the state of Israel for our Arab unity. In reality today there is no difference between Jordanians, Palestinians, Syrians and Lebanese. Only for political and tactical reasons do we speak today about the existence of a Palestinian people, since Arab national interests demand that we posit the existence of a distinct 'Palestinian people' to oppose Zionism. PLO Committee Member Zahir Muhsein

The current debate on the inevitable future of the ?Palestinian Nation? seems to lack one simple fact: Palestine has no past and was never a sovereign nation. The closest thing the Palestinian people have to a history is that there was once a British Colony from which they had stolen their modern name.

After the Allied victory in World War Two, it became clear to even the most anti-Semitic Westerners that the Jewish People deserved to have their nation restored. The Nation of Israel?s first record of historically existence is a mention in the Book of Exodus (3:16),however, even earlier references are made in Genesis to the tribes of Israel. It is both biblical and historical fact that Israel was founded by Moses after the Jewish expulsion from Egypt by Ramases II. This would place this event sometime between 1290 and 1224 BC. The reality that the Palestinians want to keep from you is that there has been a Jewish presence in Israel for almost 3300 years.
The True History of Palestine: The Nation-State Fallacy

In the end, if there is ever to be peace in that region then one must recognize that the people of that region both Muslim and Jewish have a right to be there.

Joos would not use their own children as suicide bombers. Not when they can convince others to do it for them.

Guiltless Jews:
israeli_gun_child_1.jpg

israeli_gun_child_3.jpg

settler-kids-guns.jpg

israeli_settlers_1.jpg

I keep looking for the ones with actual valid symmetry. You know. The ones that would show the Israelis strapping bomb vests on to their children?

Yet, for some weird reason, it isn't terribly difficult to find such images of Palistinians, and other Islamic types, doing such monstrous behavior to and with THEIR own children.

Hm. Go figure.

A minor point of fact...those with the biggest army and arms rarely HAVE TO resort to strapping bombs on themselves. They use tanks and planes. It's the Underdog that has to use such extreme tactics as suicide bombs and homemade devices.

Guiltless Jews:
israeli_gun_child_1.jpg

israeli_gun_child_3.jpg

settler-kids-guns.jpg

israeli_settlers_1.jpg

Hm. Go figure.

A minor point of fact...those with the biggest army and arms rarely HAVE TO resort to strapping bombs on themselves. They use tanks and planes. It's the Underdog that has to use such extreme tactics as suicide bombs and homemade devices.

Thus guerilla warfare....

And in looking at this whole mess, there is always cui bono - who benefits from having this go on and on and on.....

Forum List

Back