What Kind of People Treat Children This Way?

And yet, I still say, that if one side does throw stones at kids, as bad as that is, it still doesn't even compare to the other side using their own kids as roving mines.

Well, maybe IF the stupid settlers stayed within their own designated borders and didn't build illegal housing settlements on what little arable land these people have, then the kids would be WALKING ON THEIR OWN TERRITORY. The settlers are the ones trespassing.

It may be arguable that the "settlers" are trespassing.

But, even if (and to whatever extent) that's arguable, it is not generally a capital offense.

And even if a capital offense, it is NOT the kind of incident that would impel any rational human beings into committing terroristic type acts against civilians -- and most certainly not using one's own CHILDREN as suicide/homicide bombers.

They've never heard of foxholes and cellars?

fox-hole.jpg

They're civilians.....:cuckoo:

Good to see that you nailed the idiot... won't stop his silliness, but good to see you nailed him

Of course it won't stop my "silliness" because, as is typical you are only willing to see one side of the issue.

70% of Israeli Arabs in North lack bomb shelters

On the bright side, at least you are acknowledging that you are an idiot!

I have to throw him a bone every now and then to help his esteem. Now you on the other hand......

And yet, I still say, that if one side does throw stones at kids, as bad as that is, it still doesn't even compare to the other side using their own kids as roving mines.

Well, maybe IF the stupid settlers stayed within their own designated borders and didn't build illegal housing settlements on what little arable land these people have, then the kids would be WALKING ON THEIR OWN TERRITORY. The settlers are the ones trespassing.

But, even if (and to whatever extent) that's arguable, it is not generally a capital offense.

And even if a capital offense, it is NOT the kind of incident that would impel any rational human beings into committing terroristic type acts against civilians -- and most certainly not using one's own CHILDREN as suicide/homicide bombers.

Most don't. You just plain don't have the numbers on your side when trying to defend stone throwing settlers from suicide bomber children.

Most don't. You just plain don't have the numbers on your side when trying to defend stone throwing settlers from suicide bomber children.

Interestingly, I have not attempted to "defend" the throwing of stones at children by the settlers. In fact, I have condemned it. Your fundamental lack of comprehension (or your ever-present dishonesty) is on full display.

But as to your "most don't" line, I note again how irrelevant that is.

Even one is FAR too many. The Palestinians are the ones who do that. Not the settlers. And the numbers (however "small") are larger than just "one."

They're civilians.....:cuckoo:
What would you do if you were being shelled? Run around outside singing "It's raining men"?

Digging a hole to hide in isn't exactly rocket science, nor is running to the cellar.

Last edited:

:disagree:

My teenager IS REALLY begining to get on my nerves.......

Hm.

My little girl is now a teenie-bopper too. And her behavior DOES sometimes lead to contemplation of suicide or homicide. :razz:

But mixing those thoughts and putting them into effect to address a property dispute?

Nah.

You mean these children?

pal%20children%20w%20AK46%20rifles.jpg

hamas_camp_qassam.jpg

hamas2.jpg

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but bombs blow up entire buildings.

Stop! Do not throw rocks at the children!

They have every right to grow up to be adult suicide/homicide bombers ...

unless they don't get a chance to "grow up" because their parents allowed them to wear fucking BOMBS.

Nits make gnats.

Hm.

My little girl is now a teenie-bopper too. And her behavior DOES sometimes lead to contemplation of suicide or homicide. :razz:

But mixing those thoughts and putting them into effect to address a property dispute?

Nah.

You need to live next door to the asshole who is letting his dog shit in what is left of my canine-urine soaked yard.

I'm thinking of strapping an open bottle of 20 gallons of propane to the 15 year old and sending him over to play with fireworks on asshole's front porch.

Happy New Year, Indeed.:razz:

You mean these children?

pal%20children%20w%20AK46%20rifles.jpg

hamas_camp_qassam.jpg

hamas2.jpg

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but bombs blow up entire buildings.

unless they don't get a chance to "grow up" because their parents allowed them to wear fucking BOMBS.

Nits make gnats.

Even in her constant state of complete incoherence, boredtoseeya still managed to say nothing and say it quite stupidly.

Nits make gnats.

Even in her constant state of complete incoherence, boredtoseeya still managed to say nothing and say it quite stupidly.

No. And I mean it....as I always have.

http://www.terrorism-info.org.il/malam_multimedia/English/eng_n/pdf/hamas_e028.pdf
LiveLeak.com - Hamas - Human Shield Confession
BBC NEWS | Middle East | Human shield deters Israel strike

Hint: Ordering children to harass tanks in the middle of a warzone is not conductive to their safety, nor is converting schools and hospitals into artillery depots.

So you are in favor of the roll over and take it thing? Might as well spread and enjoy the rape school of thought?

Why SHOULDN'T Palestinians fight for what is theirs?

And the lack of words also causes damage, since this did not make any of the news here, nor does it seem to matter to anyone much.

What a pathetic miserable lot human beings are.

IMO we have our own problems to worry about. Our own children aren't safe going to and from school and you want us to fix the problem for someone else first?

You are way off topic.

However, feel free to start your own thread.

In Israel, the US of A is supplying the bombs Israeli gov uses, supplying the money to support the country,
And the Arabs have received support from first the Soviets and now Iran. Your point? THIS IS A LIE ON YOUR PART, as to timing. Those others who helped came in after, to even up a patently unfair fight! You should at least maintain some honesty here!

NOT acting in good faith to END THE WAR!

The Jews and Arabs have been fighting almost continually since 1948. There will be no peace between these people.

Stealing land, trying to take over what isn't yours will cause that. And before that for about 1300 years Indigenous people of the Middle East got along most of the time except for when European Imperialists were meddling in it.

However, it is still wrong for ADULTS to throw rocks at children, it is petty, mean, and just plain NASTY, ugly minded.

And the lack of words also causes damage, since this did not make any of the news here, nor does it seem to matter to anyone much.

What a pathetic miserable lot human beings are.

IMO we have our own problems to worry about. Our own children aren't safe going to and from school and you want us to fix the problem for someone else first?

You are way off topic.

However, feel free to start your own thread.

You mean this isn't about the safety of children going to school????

The truth about who is doing what to whom is not in the news. Yawn, politics as usual, hey!

If the Arabs in the Palestinian region wanted to be treated better they should have either
1) never resorted to violence.
or
2) Won their multiple aggressive wars against Israel.

Losers don't get the best of anything.
They get what the victor allows them.

As soon as the Arabs stop their violence, the Israeli's may be forced to treat them better.

For the original question - the generational violence pursued by the Arabs calling themselves Palestinians has resulted int eh expected level of racial hated and intolerance on the part of Israeli Jews. The Arabs can live with it or leave or spend a few generations being peaceful to change the opinions of the Israelis.

Forum List

Back