What kind of people cheer on a heart attack?

Hope Cheney gets well

What kind of people cheer on a heart attack?

That's easy:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PepQF7G-It0]Crowd Yells Let Him Die - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocKFSLsZnUo]Republicans Cheer Texas Death Penalty at GOP Debate - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DDr4oQ7KyFw]Lt Gov Andre Bauer: Don't Feed the Poor They'll Breed - YouTube[/ame]

He has shown himself to be unsympathetic to any suffering he may have been directly responsible for, personally I have a hard time dredging up any sympathy for any pain or difficulty he may be having so I am not going to offer any false sympathy. The guy is a sociopath and as human and cuddly as a cacti.

Oh quit whining.

Dick isn't the problem of the Dems/Libs cuz we wouldn't have the freaky scumbag.

He has shown himself to be unsympathetic to any suffering he may have been directly responsible for, personally I have a hard time dredging up any sympathy for any pain or difficulty he may be having so I am not going to offer any false sympathy. The guy is a sociopath and as human and cuddly as a cacti.

Chaney was Vice President. How much suffering could he be responsible for? The 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in the US when Clinton's goofy A.G. was more concerned with the FBI and the CIA sharing information than National security. Can we hold Al Gore responsible for the suffering of the families of the 3,000 people killed in the Trade Towers? How about the Yugoslavian civilians killed during Clinton's military adventure which was not authorized by congress? Democrats authorized boots on the ground in Iraq. Was that Chaney's fault? The point is that there is so much incoherent and dangerous hatred on the left that they can't even think anymore.

Chaney was Vice President. How much suffering could he be responsible for? The 9-11 terrorists were attending flight school in the US when Clinton's goofy A.G. was more concerned with the FBI and the CIA sharing information than National security. Can we hold Al Gore responsible for the suffering of the families of the 3,000 people killed in the Trade Towers? How about the Yugoslavian civilians killed during Clinton's military adventure which was not authorized by congress? Democrats authorized boots on the ground in Iraq. Was that Chaney's fault? The point is that there is so much incoherent and dangerous hatred on the left that they can't even think anymore.

Project for the New American Century (PNAC): Cheney's Monstrous Scheme

The episode of the shotgun facial he gave his friend was proof enough that he is a cold, compassionless reptile in the shape of a man.

Only a very pathetic and sad excuse for a person would. Sad to think these same people consider themselves righteous, empathetic, caring, and just. Scum is scum regardless.

therin' lies the essense of the seductive alinsky....

The episode of the shotgun facial he gave his friend was proof enough that he is a cold, compassionless reptile in the shape of a man.

so if there were no accidents in your family's archive ?? or friends ? and how would obama and biden handle 911 if it were today..... with bloomberg as mayor ? be careful what seeds you sow.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back