What kind of oranges does Fanta use?

Soon they will use "injectors" instead of "throttle". They will inject liquid oxygen and alcohol, and at the output they will receive the work of a human engine.

Cocaine was seized from Coca-Cola exactly when alcohol was allowed

Cocaine was removed from Coca Cola in 1929. The end of Prohibition (allowing legal alcohol sales to begin again) happened in 1933. But alcohol had only been banned for 13 years. It was legally for sale prior to that for the entire existence of our nation.

the human body is used by slave owners as an internal combustion engine. They planted mini engines - mitochondria - that burn carbon fuel. For northern European alcoholics, alcohol alone is enough to make it work. Their liver generates ready-made fuel - an alcohol derivative - acetatealdehyde and vinegar.

They planted mitochondria? You want to try that again?

The bacteria in your gut is part of what creates a healthy digestive tract.
I already said it's a lie. Such disputes began immediately after the Germans began to destroy the scientific principle in science, at the same time when they began to fight with the science of light in physics, during the Prussian attack on the Spring of Nations in Europe. Mechnikov denied the benefits of parasites in the intestines.

Cocaine was removed from Coca Cola in 1929. The end of Prohibition (allowing legal alcohol sales to begin again) happened in 1933. But alcohol had only been banned for 13 years. It was legally for sale prior to that for the entire existence of our nation.
In the 29th, the Stalinists brought down the markets, a crisis began around the world. They did not have time to rewrite all the laws in 1 year.

I already said it's a lie. Such disputes began immediately after the Germans began to destroy the scientific principle in science, at the same time when they began to fight with the science of light in physics, during the Prussian attack on the Spring of Nations in Europe. Mechnikov denied the benefits of parasites in the intestines.

And you are either misinformed or you are lying.

In the 29th, the Stalinists brought down the markets, a crisis began around the world. They did not have time to rewrite all the laws in 1 year.

Who said a law was needed. Do your research and see if cocaine was removed by law or by Coca-Cola's choice.

Who said a law was needed. Do your research and see if cocaine was removed by law or by Coca-Cola's choice.
It was removed due to the pressure of the slave owners to stop the roaring 20s and the success of progressivism, and return the world to the alcoholization and slavery of the Old European order.

It was removed due to the pressure of the slave owners to stop the roaring 20s and the success of progressivism, and return the world to the alcoholization and slavery of the Old European order.

And you have no resources to back up that ridiculous claim.

So you claim. And doctors, researchers, and nutritionalists all say the gut fauna is not only beneficial but necessary.

This is why antibiotics can wreck havouc on our bodies.
These "doctors" are servants of the federals and Eurocentrism.

By the way, in Russian the word doctor comes from the word lie. This is no coincidence.

resources
Your "resources" are a feds dump of lies. Who is interested? Say also that the people believe the fed's vaccine lie.
You are a European autistic slave, that's why you believe the feds and not the facts.

So you claim.
This was said by the father of the theory of aging - an outstanding physiologist Mechnikov

Mechnikov.jpg

I eat a lot of sugar, for example, I can eat 2 kilograms of sweets at a time. I don't get fat and I don't get sick.

Sugar probably has a negative effect on people who inherit the metabolism of a pig. Northern Europeans ate little carbohydrates, their body is not able to absorb them.

SS_ebNyA62cY8EorTLuitFEUx7-eTpyT.jpg
Are you saying that non-whites "absorb" carbs better than whites?

iu

iu

Forum List

Back