What kind of oranges does Fanta use?

I was recently in one eatery in Moscow, I bought french fries, 2 Coca-Cola and a small pizza. It cost me about $25.
The average salary in Russia is now about $400.
If in the Russian Federation they ate what you called bad food every day, the salary would be enough for 16 days only for food, for 1 person. What you called bad food, for such countries as the Russian Federation, and Belarus is a luxurious meal. But in Fanta, which was made in Belarus in 2022, there is juice (probably they don’t make Fanta anymore now)

If it is a luxury meal, it shouldn't happen much. The meal you described buying sounds great. Love a quick pizza meal. I wouldn't have the Coca Colas. But it is a nutritional wasteland.

Poor diet (filled with High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Processed White Flour, GMO Vegetables, etc.) is truly a global pandemic and a huge cash cow for processed food manufacturers.
I listened to a guest talk about GMOs on Coast To Coast AM several years ago. He said the executives at Monsanto would not even let their family eat food with GMO. Monsanto is the company that created GMOs or Genetically Modified Organisms. Bayer, the maker of aspirin, took over Monsanto.

Last edited:
Of all the orange drinks, only Fanta has the flavor of a real orange. Previously, oranges had such an aroma, but now it has disappeared, and the taste of a real orange remains only in fanta.
(maybe not for America).

Maybe it's because Fanta uses only oranges from America?
Fanta is a popular beverage in South Korea. I used to like drinking the orange drink at McDonald's but i cut all that sugary drinks after being pre-diabetic. i only drink water now and i am no longer pre-diabetic. No pop or soda.

Fanta is a popular beverage in South Korea. I used to like drinking the orange drink at McDonald's but i cut all that sugary drinks after being pre-diabetic. i only drink water now and i am no longer pre-diabetic. No pop or soda.

Cutting out soda was the best health move I ever made. The results were pretty quick.

Now I drink water and black coffee.

Processed sugars are what is killing people and causing obesity. And that includes high fructose corn syrup.
I eat a lot of sugar, for example, I can eat 2 kilograms of sweets at a time. I don't get fat and I don't get sick.

Sugar probably has a negative effect on people who inherit the metabolism of a pig. Northern Europeans ate little carbohydrates, their body is not able to absorb them.

SS_ebNyA62cY8EorTLuitFEUx7-eTpyT.jpg

Cutting out soda was the best health move I ever made. The results were pretty quick.
Now you have a lot of worms and pathogenic bacteria in your intestines.
It affects your brain, you have become very stupid

If it is a luxury meal, it shouldn't happen much. The meal you described buying sounds great. Love a quick pizza meal. I wouldn't have the Coca Colas. But it is a nutritional wasteland.
This is more proof that you are not an American. All real Americans love Coca Cola. Coca-Cola is tasty and healthy, it contains coca leaves (now without cocaine, but coca leaves themselves are healthy)

in addition, Coca Cola contains healthy nuts. In fact, manufacturers of drinks with the name "cola" are breaking the law. Everything that is now produced in the Russian Federation and Belarus and in China, as Coca-Cola surrogates, is illegal
I read somewhere that Pepsi was judged for this name, and they had to remove the word "cola". Pepsi, too, was a surrogate for Coca-Cola when alcoholics took over.

This is more proof that you are not an American. All real Americans love Coca Cola. Coca-Cola is tasty and healthy, it contains coca leaves (now without cocaine, but coca leaves themselves are healthy)

I have had my share of Coke. Believe it or not, not everyone prefers Coca Cola. Healthy? Not even close.

Coca leaves are healthy? Where do you get that info? And how much do you think gets processed to the beverage?

in addition, Coca Cola contains healthy nuts. In fact, manufacturers of drinks with the name "cola" are breaking the law. Everything that is now produced in the Russian Federation and Belarus and in China, as Coca-Cola surrogates, is illegal
I read somewhere that Pepsi was judged for this name, and they had to remove the word "cola". Pepsi, too, was a surrogate for Coca-Cola when alcoholics took over.

When alcoholics took over? lol

No worms or pathogenic bacteria in my gut, except the fauna that should be there.
Water with CO was invented precisely in order to destroy intestinal bacteria. There should be nothing but lactic acid bacteria in the norm, but because of cadaveric poisons and low acidity, they always start there.

I have had my share of Coke. Believe it or not, not everyone prefers Coca Cola. Healthy? Not even close.

Coca leaves are healthy? Where do you get that info? And how much do you think gets processed to the beverage?
Coca and tobacco leaves contain anti-parasite toxins, a natural defense against parasites that plants use. That is why these plants are pleasant to aristocratic humans. Everything that is pleasant for a person has been developed by evolution. As a rule, everything that is pleasant is useful.

When alcoholics took over? lol
It was against Coca-Cola with cocaine in order to reduce the use of Coca-Cola. It was against progress, in the interests of Eurocentric corporations. Their power is based on alcohol, slaves need to be soldered with alcohol.

It was against Coca-Cola with cocaine in order to reduce the use of Coca-Cola. It was against progress, in the interests of Eurocentric corporations. Their power is based on alcohol, slaves need to be soldered with alcohol.

No one promoted alcohol to reduce the use of Coca-Cola. That is just bullshit.

Water with CO was invented precisely in order to destroy intestinal bacteria. There should be nothing but lactic acid bacteria in the norm, but because of cadaveric poisons and low acidity, they always start there.

If you removed all the fauna from your gut, your health would suffer in the extreme.

Coca-Cola is not a healthful drink.

If you removed all the fauna from your gut, your health would suffer in the extreme.

Coca-Cola is not a healthful drink.
This is a myth that is beneficial to slave owners. Slaves are better handled when they are infested with parasites.

Please note: people are never even tested for parasitic diseases.
Moreover, doctors have recently begun to forcibly check the volume of the lungs and oxygen in the tissues. They make sure that the parasites in the cells feel good.

the human body is used by slave owners as an internal combustion engine. They planted mini engines - mitochondria - that burn carbon fuel. For northern European alcoholics, alcohol alone is enough to make it work. Their liver generates ready-made fuel - an alcohol derivative - acetatealdehyde and vinegar.

Forum List

Back