What kind of oranges does Fanta use?

The Obesity Epidemic makes Covid look like child's play. If China ever decides to invade America … we're in BIG trouble (pun intended).

OIP.blDsa42bje1Xu9cVcKAkrQHaEK

View attachment 793599
View attachment 793600
OIP.UEf-LrSW431ncthCRcVWnAHaD5

Salt, Fat and Sugar formulations.
These three ingredients overwhelmingly dominate the American markets.
Asian food - in America - super sugar laden. Literally like eating candy.
Mexican food. in America - extremely salty and greasy.
Italian food. - in America - overly salted and grossly over sweetened.
On and on.
There are MANY Americans that drink multiple sodas a day.

Consider this - go ahead and look it up.... young males born after 2000 are, on average, 22% weaker than males born before 2000. Yet, the average male today weighs 24 lbs more than the average male pre-1960.

The Obesity Epidemic makes Covid look like child's play. If China ever decides to invade America … we're in BIG trouble (pun intended).
Now there is an epidemic of obesity in the European part of the Russian Federation. In the European part of the Russian Federation, there are now almost no slender women after 20 years of age, they all have cellulite, about 50% have a high degree of obesity. Fast food is now almost unavailable. Until 2009, fast food was available, and at that time there were still quite a lot of slim women.

The obesity epidemic in the United States is not associated with fast food, but with the influx of European immigrants. In Florida, on the beaches, everyone is fat, but in California, they are still slim.

In the European part of the Russian Federation, in villages where natural products are used, almost all women are very fat.

Now there is an epidemic of obesity in the European part of the Russian Federation. In the European part of the Russian Federation, there are now almost no slender women after 20 years of age, they all have cellulite, about 50% have a high degree of obesity. Fast food is now almost unavailable. Until 2009, fast food was available, and at that time there were still quite a lot of slim women.

The obesity epidemic in the United States is not associated with fast food, but with the influx of European immigrants. In Florida, on the beaches, everyone is fat, but in California, they are still slim.

In the European part of the Russian Federation, in villages where natural products are used, almost all women are very fat.
Eh?
The thinnest city in America is Boulder, Co. It isn't even close.
Ever been there? I have multiple times. And in the city areas, what is one thing you don't see peppered all over the city? Fast food restaurants. There are 2 McDonalds in Boulder, Co. One is closed.
There are 26 in Indianapolis, IN

Eh?
Ever been there? I have multiple times. And in the city areas, what is one thing you don't see peppered all over the city? Fast food restaurants. There are 2 McDonalds in Boulder, Co. One is closed.
In general, urban residents, are always slimmer than rural ones.

Salt, Fat and Sugar formulations.
These three ingredients overwhelmingly dominate the American markets.
Asian food - in America - super sugar laden. Literally like eating candy.
Mexican food. in America - extremely salty and greasy.
Italian food. - in America - overly salted and grossly over sweetened.
On and on.
There are MANY Americans that drink multiple sodas a day.

Consider this - go ahead and look it up.... young males born after 2000 are, on average, 22% weaker than males born before 2000. Yet, the average male today weighs 24 lbs more than the average male pre-1960.
In fact, everything the feds say about the dangers of ingredients such as sugar, salt, fried foods and hot spices is a lie. Among all that they talk about, only the harm of meat food and animal fats makes sense.

People are in the dark about these components. Spicy foods and carbonated water kill worms, sugar is a source of glycogen, and no one gets fat from it if he has a normal metabolism, fried foods contain irreplaceable chemical compounds. And so on.
Everything they say is a lie. The feds are not interested in the fact that the slaves were healthy and able to resist

Practice does not confirm that fast food leads to obesity.

And America is far from the leading country in obesity.

In fact, everything the feds say about the dangers of ingredients such as sugar, salt, fried foods and hot spices is a lie. Among all that they talk about, only the harm of meat food and animal fats makes sense.

People are in the dark about these components. Spicy foods and carbonated water kill worms, sugar is a source of glycogen, and no one gets fat from it if he has a normal metabolism, fried foods contain irreplaceable chemical compounds. And so on.
Everything they say is a lie. The feds are not interested in the fact that the slaves were healthy and able to resist

I didn't say fast food is the leading cause of obesity in America.
That is overwhelmingly sugar and sedentary lifestyles. And as well as a likeness of the fattiest cuts of meats.

It turns out that about half of the Moscow and Olgino agents are on this forum. Typical rhetoric and style for Olgino's agents.
You never hear that from an American.

You have heard from Americans. Mostly they were giving you facts that you chose to ignore.

Processed sugars are what is killing people and causing obesity. And that includes high fructose corn syrup.

And at the top of that pile is soda.
It irks me when I see idiot-brain dead parents with a toddler drinking soda. The level of irresponsibility in that is off the charts

It is an epidemic. One of the hardest things I had to do when I was the safety director for a utility construction company was to convince guys not to drink sodas when they are thirsty.

It is an epidemic. One of the hardest things I had to do when I was the safety director for a utility construction company was to convince guys not to drink sodas when they are thirsty.
Sometimes they convince themselves.
I use to own a roofing company, I flipped houses for about 12 years.. I discovered along the way that roofing was very lucrative. Serious money in it.
Anyway... we would have newbie hires and we would tell them don't drink soda, you only want water or Gatorade. Especially water. Did they always listen? - noo... but they learned quickly when they got overheated and were upchucking off the side of the roof and missed a days pay.

Eh?
Man, some of them CA people are unnaturally skinny. It seems to be a thing there.

That does not look healthy.

Jesus Christ...

It all depends on where it's produced.

The U.S.:

6823000017_f65583df91_z.jpg

Great Britain:

81607-2L.jpg

If you use a bit of logic, you can see Germany bottling companies also use orange juice concentrate:

34060-2L.jpg

It looks like they use 6% (they are definitely using 6% of something,,,) in the Netherlands:

87490-2L.jpg

The point being, the U.S. allows for the use of inferior ingredients compared to our European brethren.
What the heck is ‘fett?’

Last edited:
You would be surprised as to how obese China's kids have become (Those under 15 years old) thanks to e.g. Coca Cola and Fast food.
Poor diet (filled with High Fructose Corn Syrup, Sugar, Processed White Flour, GMO Vegetables, etc.) is truly a global pandemic and a huge cash cow for processed food manufacturers.

Forum List

Back