What kind of country do we live in?

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
This is a real serious question we must ask when we see things like this. These are Americans using their freedom to protest the Trumpcare plan. A plan where if it is passed, many of these guys die. WTF is wrong with this country?

WATCH: US Capitol Police Drag Disabled Trumpcare Protesters From Wheelchairs, Make 43 Arrests..

All of this because Trump wants to give the very rich a record tax cut.

It is estimated that thousands will die prematurely if Trumpcare becomes law.

This is a real serious question we must ask when we see things like this. These are Americans using their freedom to protest the Trumpcare plan. A plan where if it is passed, many of these guys die. WTF is wrong with this country?

WATCH: US Capitol Police Drag Disabled Trumpcare Protesters From Wheelchairs, Make 43 Arrests..

[a href="[MEDIA=youtube]6UQsdWm75UA[/MEDIA]"]

It is estimated that thousands will die if Trumpcare becomes law.

You certainly can ask questions, but try to lay off the Hillary talking points.

The U.S.A is largely comprised of British vagabonds, and the British themselves are largely vagabonds from mainline Europe.

I don't respect this rabble of trash, they could care less about White lives, let Whites die from lack of healthcare, or let Whites erode into a multicultural swath.

[a href="[MEDIA=youtube]6UQsdWm75UA[/MEDIA]"]

It is estimated that thousands will die if Trumpcare becomes law.

You certainly can ask questions, but try to lay off the Hillary talking points.

There are no Hillary talking points here.

It's all Trump all the time, sunshine.

Hillary has nothing to do with it.
Problem is everyone wants as much health coverage as they can get and want someone else to pay for it.

The U.S government pays the tab for the uninsured, anyways.

The U.S.A government spending on healthcare is among the World's highest, and when you account for both out of pocket, and government spending, the U.S is by far the #1 spenders of healthcare.

Yet, for all these costs the U.S.A lives less than much of the First World.

It just doesn't make sense.

care-o-meter.gif

It's all Trump all the time, sunshine.

Hillary has nothing to do with it.

When she refers to the GOP as the party of death she does have something to do with it, at least in the commentary sense.

Problem is everyone wants as much health coverage as they can get and want someone else to pay for it.
That's not true, I've never wanted or expected anybody else to pay for my healthcare. I've always paid for it and that's fine. Would love to see the rediculous prices come down. And certainly dont want to see ANY sick people denied care

WTF is wrong with this country?

Republicans.

Bullshit partisan hacks from both parties.

Really? It isn't the democrats that are fighting to kill hundreds of thousands of people or take rights away from people for being different.

Partisan my fucking ass.

The Republicans really have become the party of death, they care more about getting Americans killed in Iraq, than about saving American lives in need at home.

Forum List

Back