What kind of country do we live in?

It's all Trump all the time, sunshine.

Hillary has nothing to do with it.

When she refers to the GOP as the party of death she does have something to do with it, at least in the commentary sense.

Problem is everyone wants as much health coverage as they can get and want someone else to pay for it.
That's not true, I've never wanted or expected anybody else to pay for my healthcare. I've always paid for it and that's fine. Would love to see the rediculous prices come down. And certainly dont want to see ANY sick people denied care
Sick people being denied care is what the right has been advocating since the first day Obamacare was rolled out.
I remember the day Trump won, one ardent supporter was estatic that," Now we don't have to give heath insurance to freeloaders and talk about climate change anymore. "

This is a real serious question we must ask when we see things like this. These are Americans using their freedom to protest the Trumpcare plan. A plan where if it is passed, many of these guys die. WTF is wrong with this country?

WATCH: US Capitol Police Drag Disabled Trumpcare Protesters From Wheelchairs, Make 43 Arrests..

All of this because Trump wants to give the very rich a record tax cut.

It is estimated that thousands will die prematurely if Trumpcare becomes law.

These people would have a much better chance of living if the friggin government would stay out of the business of trying to regulate health care.

Nobody is going to die is Obamcare goes away. In fact people could provide better health care because the insurance premiums, deductibles and co payments would be lower. Obamacare really ran up those cost.

The only taxes rescinded with the new health care bill are those filthy Obamacare taxes, which need to go.

The Left always hates every tax cut and always bitches that is for the rich. They need to stop being so damn greedy. Everybody in this country pays too many taxes, regardless of income.

All this is simply unsupported conservative lunacy.

No Moon Bat. The "unsupported lunacy" is the stupid statement that the people at the protest were somehow going to die if we did away with Obmacare and that rescinding the Obamacare taxes was somehow a tax cut for the rich.

Do you even know what filthy ass taxes are included in the stupid Obamacare tax package? Like a tax on bio fuels and an excise tax on charitable hospitals. It even taxes medical devices like what people need that get knee replacement. I guess in the world of Libtard Moon Bats only the rich buy medical devices.

The uneducated Libtard rhetoric against doing away with the worst bill ever passed in the US Congress is full of lies and hate mongering.

Of course the same idiots that still support Obamacare are the "stupid Americans" that Jonathan Gruber told us abut that believed the lies that Obama told us about Obamacare, aren't they?

View attachment 135404

it's hard to believe most cons are as stupid as you are.
No, he is as the apex of the group pyramid.

This is a real serious question we must ask when we see things like this. These are Americans using their freedom to protest the Trumpcare plan. A plan where if it is passed, many of these guys die. WTF is wrong with this country?

WATCH: US Capitol Police Drag Disabled Trumpcare Protesters From Wheelchairs, Make 43 Arrests..

All of this because Trump wants to give the very rich a record tax cut.

It is estimated that thousands will die prematurely if Trumpcare becomes law.

Why did they take them from their wheelchairs? There has to be a good reason. Protesters congregating illegally are protesters congregating illegally, no matter how disabled they are. The disability doesn't absolve them from responsibility.
I guess protesting in a politician's office is NOT going to fly, huh? Wonder how these folks got reunited with their wheelchairs once outside.

They shouldn't have to be protesting for healthcare.

No. In 2008 I voted for Obama expecting universal healthcare. I believe in it, have for a long time.
This protest, however, smells of a "spectacle" designed to make the Capitol police look like jack booted thugs being "mean" to disabled people, when in fact they would no doubt have preferred to wheel them out when they refused to leave. I'm willing to bet they were grabbing the wheels, applying the brakes, dragging their feet and throwing themselves from their chairs in order not to be removed after being ordered to leave. I'm all for disabled people's rights, but this was a political stunt and the disabled who took part deserve no more pity than anyone else who protests and refuses to disburse.

That universal healthcare had sounded good, but their intention were for the Elitist. They know that GMO's are making us all very ill. But it is even making people all over the globe sick to. Even the ones in third world nations like Mexico that they doesn't has healthcare at all but eats their GMO's. And so, that is why they are letting illegals to use our healthcare system. It is because they are not going to hand out free meds to no one. If they cannot afford their meds, then they will makes us to pay for the ones that are from third world nations healthcare. But they cannot stand Russia, for they has banned their GMO's. At first before they had put a banned that were against the Trade agreement, that whatever Putin asked for , Hillary will give it to him. Even if it were Uranium to help make Nukes. Because the corporate elites trying to make sure that no one finds out about their Gmo's causing illnesses. And if a wholoe country bans their GMO products, that it will be able to detect. The people will see that a whole nation that doesn't get sick is going to sound suspicious. It cannot be that the Russians has good genetics.

Why Are Thousands Of Bees Dying In California? Why Are Thousands Of Bees Dying In California?

Well, I can see that nobody did not got after her for her dealings with the Russians.
th

The Bookworm Beat 3/31/16 - the illustrated "politicians and guns" edition (and open thread) - Bookworm Room

My, My, that nobody even hasn't mentioned about John Kerry visiting the Russians during the election's race.

Kerry’s plane landed in Sochi on Tuesday morning for the one-day visit, his first to Russia for two years and he was due to leave for Turkey in the evening. He spent several hours in talks with his Russian counterpart, Sergei Lavrov, before the pair met Putin. Kerry holds talks with Putin during first visit to Russia in two years

Last edited:
[Q

What lies? I know I got to keep my own doctor. I just needed a policy that met minimum standards.

You are really confused about this aren't you Moon Bat?

That filthy ass Obamacare bill has all kinds of shitty requirements in in that everybody that has an insurance policy has to pay for regardless of if they need he coverage or not. That is the reason why the cost of premiums skyrocketed along with co payments and deductibles. Obamacare requirements also dictates the treatment certain diseases and to do testing. Despicable! Why shouldn't the treatment and testing be only between you, your doctor and your insurance company? How in the hell did the filthy ass government get to set health care requirements? A government that set the requirements in a bill passed along strict partisan lines?

Not everybody lost their doctor but a lot of people did.

I am still using the same family doctor that I had before Obamacare but things are different. He use to have a private practice with a receptionist and a nurse. Because of Obamacare and the requirements and the stupid record keeping the had to join large physician group. He has a lot less flexibility in dealing with his patients. He has to charge more money for office visits. Thanks a lot Obama, you asshole. My doctor hates the sonofabitch.

Obamacare was a disaster for this country.

The Republican bill doesn't do away with all the stupid requirements and the filthy ass subsidize but it is a little better than the bill that Obama lied to us about.

I don't know why you Moon Bats are against the bill. It fixes a few of the things that are causing the collapse of Obamacare while still maintaining the filthy ass government's control over health care and the stupid subsidies to the welfare queens. You should embrace it. You are not too smart, are you?

Progs love the poor and, like they did in Venezuela, won't rest until everyone besides the political elite is poor

Forum List

Back