What kind of country do we live in?

I guess this guy is faking or crying wolf.

The Story of Mike Phillips

If Medicaid is cut, he loses.

You right wingers are sorry ass pathetic losers as human beings. You talk only about money, so how much of your money can you take with your dead asses when your life is over?

------------------------------ can't take the money with you but generally extra money goes to your kids IM2 .

This is a real serious question we must ask when we see things like this. These are Americans using their freedom to protest the Trumpcare plan. A plan where if it is passed, many of these guys die. WTF is wrong with this country?

WATCH: US Capitol Police Drag Disabled Trumpcare Protesters From Wheelchairs, Make 43 Arrests..

All of this because Trump wants to give the very rich a record tax cut.

It is estimated that thousands will die prematurely if Trumpcare becomes law.

No such bullshit is estimated by anyone believable. Stop with the Demo scare tactics. If we had listened to you morons, NYC would be under water, and the polar bears all dead.

Two U.S. Capital Police were wounded last week saving republican congressmen from being shot by a crazy Bernie Sanders supporter. Actor Johnny Depp said he would like to be the second actor to assassinate the President. We live in the greatest Country in the world but lefties managed to see life through the prisim of hatred and craziness.

Lefties have no experience with the reality of what happens in other countries . And they think that the USA will just always continue to be the USA even after they get rid of the Western principles that guide the USA .

This is a real serious question we must ask when we see things like this. These are Americans using their freedom to protest the Trumpcare plan. A plan where if it is passed, many of these guys die. WTF is wrong with this country?

WATCH: US Capitol Police Drag Disabled Trumpcare Protesters From Wheelchairs, Make 43 Arrests..

All of this because Trump wants to give the very rich a record tax cut.

It is estimated that thousands will die prematurely if Trumpcare becomes law.

Those arrests came more than a day BEFORE anyone really knew ANY details of the "plan" they were protesting. They're all in WORSE SHAPE -- if nothing is done to manage the burnout of O-Care...

Don't think protests like that or the AARP "You are all gonna die" ads are effective. Because people are too smart to be influenced by groups that know NOTHING about the details of what they're protesting..

You right wingers are sorry ass pathetic losers as human beings. You talk only about money, so how much of your money can you take with your dead asses when your life is over?

How will cutting Medicaid affect him? You don't have a clue, do you?

Nice appeal to emotion without any specifics to your argument.

I once had a student very much like this young man. He was one of the most wonderful people I have ever met. You shame this person by using him for your political aims.

LMAO! He's remarkably chill. That's as far as I got. Of course he's chill moron he can't fucking move. But according to you we need to put the health of 325 million people in doubt with higher premiums and deductables they can't afford because fucking Mike Phillips the bed ridden chill guy needs some care. Care he would get under any healthcare system in the US. This guy would be in the same spot no matter what but you use him as an example of why we need to all pay more?

If medicaid is cut he doesn't lose shit. The rest of you lazy fucks may.

I just heard that several disabled people were physically harmed as they were removed. When muscles haven't been used and no weight put on bones makes them very vulnerable to injury.

I just heard that several disabled people were physically harmed as they were removed. When muscles haven't been used and no weight put on bones makes them very vulnerable to injury.
-------------------- tough , maybe they shoulda stayed home if they are so Delicate PJ !!

I just saw them interviewed on MSNBC .. very revealing as to what Medicaid does.

What kind of country do we live in? The kind that isn't going to put up with all the liberal BS anymore.

---------------------------------------- Above is what you posted PJ , i think that the / your Speculation is funny .

---------------------------------------- Above is what you posted PJ , i think that the / your Speculation is funny .
---------------------------- not only that but weak people , if they are truly weaklings should probably stay at home PJ . [where they are safe as they avoid the Choreographed spectacle PJ ] !!

As you know, Mike Phillips will continue on just as he is today.

What is your problem?

What is your problem?

Read something

They wish to be treated like everyone else, don't they? Or is that only until they want something else?

If they are subject to injury, why intentionally place themselves at risk unless they are willing to be injured?

What is your problem?

Not exactly. If Medicaid goes, Mike has no help.

I don't have a problem. What's yours?

Apparently Obama did not really feel in the way so disingenuously describe..

Especially since the question was about end of life care.

Nice try.

Forum List

Back