What It Means To Be White In A Society That Proclaims Race Is Meaningless...

When all you have are Democrat Controlled City Plantations, all you will see are Slaves.

White,
nationalities reflecting both her Mexican-American heritage from her mother's side as well as her Venezuelan roots from her father's.

You are a one stupid Jew.

LMAO. So if a person is 75% black they are black in your POV but if they are 75% latin american they are white? You're one dumb Jew hating, evil troll.

Her mom is an American, and she is white. I'm not fond of you and you are a jew. LOL. I love getting under your skin but I'm right and you are wrong. She is 1/2 and 1/2, so are most people, we are all mixed breeds even you, but the Jew is the one showing now. Nasty jew.

Under my skin? LMAO. Your megalomania is comical. Her mom is Mexican American. Learn to read. F*CK you're stupid.

Her Mom is American, and she most likely came here at a young age, her parents are probably divorced. I suspect you have a 3rd grade education.

You certainly guess a lot since you don’t know anything. LMAO.

I infer, its a bit different than guessing, its based on information and facts.

If we want to end racism, aren't we striving for a society in which race is meaningless?

Whites made race mean everything. So striving for a society in which race is meaningless requires some things whites like you are not willing to do.
All it takes to make race meaningless is to....well...make it meaningless. Of course, the race hustlers do just the opposite.

No, that's not all it takes. And given whites invented and maintain the race hustle…..
And once again, a race hustler does just the opposite.

You are the race hustler and it's expected you would not understand what you've been told.

All it takes to make race meaningless is to....well...make it meaningless.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are th e least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Dr. Robin DiAngelo

If we want to end racism, aren't we striving for a society in which race is meaningless?
Shhhh. . . . . .

WE want to end it.

This professor and the ruling elites of all colors, ethnicities, creeds, sexualities want the caste system to remain however, it benefits them to have us at each others throats. If racism ended, well hell, their positions of power would be threatened, and shit, this woman would be out of a job, wouldn't she?

:abgg2q.jpg:

Shhhh. . . . . .

WE want to end it.

This professor and the ruling elites of all colors, ethnicities, creeds, sexualities want the caste system to remain however, it benefits them to have us at each others throats. If racism ended, well hell, their positions of power would be threatened, and shit, this woman would be out of a job, wouldn't she?

No you don't' want to end it. You don't know what ending it will take. And you aren't willing to do what needs to be done to erase the inequality created by 400 years of racism.

All it takes to make race meaningless is to....well...make it meaningless.

"Because most whites have not been trained to think with complexity about racism, and because it benefits white dominance not to do so, we have a very limited understanding of it (Kumashiro, 2009; LaDuke, 2009). We are th e least likely to see, comprehend, or be invested in validating people of color’s assertions of racism and being honest about their consequences (King, 1991). At the same time, because of white social, economic, and political power within a white dominant culture, whites are the group in the position to legitimize people of color’s assertions of racism.Being in this position engenders a form of racial arrogance, and in this racial arrogance, whites have little compunction about debating the knowledge of people who have thought deeply about race through research, study, peer-reviewed scholarship, deep and on-going critical self-reflection, interracial relationships, and lived experience (Chinnery, 2008). This expertise is often trivialized and countered with simplistic platitudes, such as “people just need to see each other as individuals” or “see each other as humans” or “take personal responsibility.”

White lack of racial humility often leads to declarations of disagreement when in fact the problem is that we do not understand. Whites generally feel free to dismiss informed perspectives rather than have the humility to acknowledge that they are unfamiliar, reflect on them further, seek more information, or sustain a dialogue (DiAngelo & Sensoy, 2009)."

Dr. Robin DiAngelo
Funny how Robin dismisses informed WHITE perspectives that contradict her racist trash....

No you don't' want to end it.

Reality is YOU don't want it to end, if it did you would have to earn a real living...

You don't know what ending it will take.

And you do? More like 'Look Who's Calling the Kettle Black'...

And you aren't willing to do what needs to be done to erase the inequality created by 400 years of racism.

And what would that be? Can you elaborate or do you need someone else to tell you what to Copy & Paste?

Oh and BTW Racism is a hell of a lot older than 400 Years, just saying...

To the usual racist suspects, please don't comment until you get to the part where the presenter talks about Jackie Robinson, it's not that far in. (I point that out because I recently had an exchange w/one of the usual far rightwingers on Jackie Robinson in these threads, and it's apropos)

Looking forward to your feedback, based on what was presented in the presentation.

She said a lot. multiple points she was trying to make but I'm taking away from it that she's trying to teach people of color if you have a problem in life, if you have a problem getting a job, if you have a problem at work, its inherently a problem with white people. and if your a white with those problems, the problem is with yourself for being of a race with light skin and for having biases you cant see. If there is progress in society, no matter how much, as long as whites are the majority, they are only allowing black people to have human rights but obviously those whites would like to take them away if they could.... no matter that younger generations don't think the same way as their grandfathers generation. Pretty much like she believes men would like to take away women's rights to vote, simply because they are men. Never mind the fact that men today don't think the way they did back in 1920.. good will and progress be damned, the world will only be a better place when most whites are bred out of existence. She never said that of course but I don't know what other solution there is, when even if your a good white like she was, .. your still bad, and genetically you'll always be white... your pretty damned screwed. Guess you just have to breed yourself out. And then concepts like personal responsibility, individualism , all those pesky concepts that Communists don't like in their Serf populations can finally be ridiculed and stamped out. The woman has a great career, its the gift that keeps on giving.

LMAO. So if a person is 75% black they are black in your POV but if they are 75% latin american they are white? You're one dumb Jew hating, evil troll.

Her mom is an American, and she is white. I'm not fond of you and you are a jew. LOL. I love getting under your skin but I'm right and you are wrong. She is 1/2 and 1/2, so are most people, we are all mixed breeds even you, but the Jew is the one showing now. Nasty jew.

Under my skin? LMAO. Your megalomania is comical. Her mom is Mexican American. Learn to read. F*CK you're stupid.

Her Mom is American, and she most likely came here at a young age, her parents are probably divorced. I suspect you have a 3rd grade education.

No you’re 100% guessing. You’re too stupid to infer anything. Stupid and ugly is no way to go through life. You’re case in point.

No you’re 100% guessing. You’re too stupid to infer anything. Stupid and ugly is no way to go through life. You’re case in point.

No, I'm not, I am inferring she does not want her roots known and her parents, for some strange reason. I am using facts presented to me and reasoning and logic.

No, I'm not, I am inferring she does not want her roots known and her parents, for some strange reason. I am using facts presented to me and reasoning and logic.

Nope. She identifies as Latin American as she is 75% Latin American. You just want to throw her into a box that fits your idiotic narrative. You lack self awareness because you are an ignorant, anti Semitic, evil troll. And you’re fat.

Shhhh. . . . . .

WE want to end it.

No you don't' want to end it. You don't know what ending it will take. And you aren't willing to do what needs to be done to erase the inequality created by 400 years of racism.
Neither do you.

The funny part is that large numbers within the black community still insist on voting for the Democrats, even after living for generations in the Democrat-ruled cities, and advancing not at all.
Uh, well, how much farther can you go besides president?

That was one. What about the other 15 million?
You mean Oprah Winfrey?
I know where there's tens of millions of poor uneducated whites, many without electricity, running water or healthcare. They always vote GOP because they are terrified blacks will come and steal their jobs. It's called Appalachia. Too bad so many don't even have jobs.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Civil rights legislation hurt the black family?

Next you’ll claim Black Fatherless homes are a good thing? Reality is White Fatherless homes are growing in numbers today as well, what’s their reason? It’s understood how hard it is for you to get past your own individual actions as a human being because you’re black, are you going to use that excuse the rest of your life?
Don't worry, things are starting to look up:

DuLiwQKWoAEnIIu.jpg

You'll find a dramatic improvement after Jan. 3rd.

The funny part is that large numbers within the black community still insist on voting for the Democrats, even after living for generations in the Democrat-ruled cities, and advancing not at all.
Uh, well, how much farther can you go besides president?

That was one. What about the other 15 million?
You mean Oprah Winfrey?
I know where there's tens of millions of poor uneducated whites, many without electricity, running water or healthcare. They always vote GOP because they are terrified blacks will come and steal their jobs. It's called Appalachia. Too bad so many don't even have jobs.

Love those stereotypes.

In my opinion most reasonably intelligent folks with some life experiences tucked under their belts, believe a fellow human's race is meaningless.

I mean, as long as our neighbors are peaceful, reasonably responsible people who more often than not, wear a smile, who cares what their race is?

And even if our neighbors dont often smile or act responsible, isn't that the same way some of our own family members go through life?

HOWEVER, in my opinion a fellow human's CULTURE isn't meaningless.

Frankly, some cultures scare the heck out of me.

Sadly, my Nation's current Culture of Lunacy, Disrespect & Vulgarity is the most frightening.

Peace.

Shhhh. . . . . .

WE want to end it.

Neither do you.

Yes I do.

Shhhh. . . . . .

WE want to end it.

Neither do you.

Yes I do.
I want it to end, I have done my part.

Forum List

Back