What It Means To Be White In A Society That Proclaims Race Is Meaningless...

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
To the usual racist suspects, please don't comment until you get to the part where the presenter talks about Jackie Robinson, it's not that far in. (I point that out because I recently had an exchange w/one of the usual far rightwingers on Jackie Robinson in these threads, and it's apropos)

Looking forward to your feedback, based on what was presented in the presentation.

America is so so so so racist that we may never actually have a real American black President and be forced to settle for the cheap "Born in Kenya" knockoff. Shame on us!

What does she want white people to do?

I plan on watching Netflix and eating Hagen Daas until the world is a better place...

TV-Eatings-r27.jpg

And we dare wonder why racial divisiveness still exists in this country. Anything to keep it stirred up. If it all but disappears, the left will lose their platform.

PhD in whiteness studies? Seriously? That is a legitimate degree?

My school had a White Studies Program when I went there in 1976.

It was pretty much just listening to Pat Boone albums and trading Mac and Cheese recipes.

To the usual racist suspects, please don't comment until you get to the part where the presenter talks about Jackie Robinson, it's not that far in. (I point that out because I recently had an exchange w/one of the usual far rightwingers on Jackie Robinson in these threads, and it's apropos)

Looking forward to your feedback, based on what was presented in the presentation.

The U.S. is so racist that brown people are dying trying to migrate here. Makes total sense.

Good talk.
3TDc.gif

The U.S. is so racist that brown people are dying trying to migrate here. Makes total sense.

Well. . .

Japan sure as hell isn't going to let them in.

:abgg2q.jpg:

Of course its true, and anyone who says its not is lying to themselves. Jesus gets better looking every year, with 6 pak abs, and we know he never looked like that. The devil is all dressed in black. Light and dark!!

Last edited:

Of course its true, and anyone who says its not is lying to themselves.

I'll play Devil's Advocate. Say it is true. Now what?

The presentation addresses people like you.

Those who think that their uninformed analysis of the situation is as good as an educated person's analysis who's spent years studying the problem.

You strengthen her argument.

Thanks!

Forum List

Back