What It Means To Be White In A Society That Proclaims Race Is Meaningless...

Civil rights legislation hurt the black family?

Next you’ll claim Black Fatherless homes are a good thing? Reality is White Fatherless homes are growing in numbers today as well, what’s their reason? It’s understood how hard it is for you to get past your own individual actions as a human being because you’re black, are you going to use that excuse the rest of your life?

LOL! I'll tell you what Mr, white expert on what the problem is with blacks, take your white ass into a black community and tell those married black women to start having children or have more of them and se what you get.

“ I posit that the Discourse of Individualism functions to: deny the significance of race and the advantages of being white; hide the accumulation of wealth over generations; deny social and historical context; prevent a macro analysis of the institutional and structural dimensions of social life; deny collective socialization and the power of dominant culture (media, education, religion, etc.) to shape our perspectives and ideology; function as neo-colorblindness and reproduce the myth of meritocracy; and make collective action difficult. Further, being viewed as an individual is a privilege only available to the dominant group. I explicate each of these discursive effects and argue that while we may be considered individuals in general, white insistence on Individualism in discussions of racism in particular functions to obscure and maintain racism.”

Robin DeAngelo

The facts of our history show you are full of crap.

I see that World History skipped right by that brain of yours, could it be some sort of racial bias?

You really need to work on that aspect of always living in denial...

I'm fine with world history. The problem is dumb whites like you will tell us how discussing slavery was too far in the past or none of us were slaves. Yet you want to talk about some shit that happened in the Pleistocene epoch to deny the racism whites practice here and now.

All whites like you do is make excuses.

The facts of our history show you are full of crap.

I see that World History skipped right by that brain of yours, could it be some sort of racial bias?

You really need to work on that aspect of always living in denial...

I'm fine with world history. The problem is dumb whites like you will tell us how discussing slavery was too far in the past or none of us were slaves. Yet you want to talk about some shit that happened in the Pleistocene epoch to deny the racism whites practice here and now.

All whites like you do is make excuses.

The racism is all up to you, if you want to keep acting like a spolied brat you will be treated like one.

It all comes down to the cry of the spineless black male.

Waaaa waaaa there are white people. Make it stop. Make it stop.

He falls flat on his face, we all know the southerners view of slavery and they were known as the Dixiecrats, we also all know the KKK were white Christian Evans and Protestants and were mainly Cons. I think D'souza needs to relearn history, the real history.

Your history is not real history. You are the one who blames Jews for all of history's troubles. You're insane.

Don't beat around the bush jew, just call me an anti-Semite, and he needs to learn real history.

You do realize the Palestinians are Semites as well,the word is not just for jews, but like everything the jews stealed the word and made it only refer to jews.

pjimage141.jpg

He sure likes white women, he is a cheater, a fraud and was pardoned by Trump. birds of a feather flock together.

If you knew the context of his "crimes" you would think otherwise. He is not Jewish? Why do you hate him? Eh Sheri?

I know he is Indian. Yet he needs to learn history. PS: do not refer to me a dear.

He falls flat on his face, we all know the southerners view of slavery and they were known as the Dixiecrats, we also all know the KKK were white Christian Evans and Protestants and were mainly Cons. I think D'souza needs to relearn history, the real history.

Your history is not real history. You are the one who blames Jews for all of history's troubles. You're insane.

Don't beat around the bush jew, just call me an anti-Semite, and he needs to learn real history.

You do realize the Palestinians are Semites as well,the word is not just for jews, but like everything the jews stealed the word and made it only refer to jews.

Nope the operational definition is just for Jews. Sorry. Sheri.

pjimage141.jpg

He sure likes white women, he is a cheater, a fraud and was pardoned by Trump. birds of a feather flock together.

If you knew the context of his "crimes" you would think otherwise. He is not Jewish? Why do you hate him? Eh Sheri?

I know he is Indian. Yet he needs to learn history. PS: do not refer to me a dear.

What does that even mean. Sheri, you have lost your mind. He knows history. You are a troll who does not.

I watched all of it, she feels guilty for being white and believes all whites are guilty by association. You continue to ignore the facts of our history, all races and creeds have been oppressed to some degree, it’s what you do to overcome it that makes the difference. The Hispanic Culture has core family values and yet their plight is secondary to the Black Family. I find it interesting how she ignores the impact of the Civil Rights Legislation on the Black Family, it has damaged the core for several generations.

When you can admit your hatred is what drives this, only then you might get some relief, otherwise you’ll grow deeper into the depression you already exist in...
I give you credit for watching all of it.

I'm pleasantly surprised by that.

Really, from what I saw all the progressives in hollyweird and madison avenue are programing every one including minorities to accept their position in life, there's no escape.

Have you watched the video presented in the OP OKTexas, or are you content w/continuing to make stuff up based on your biased assumptions?

No it isn't and that makes Jews also anti semites.

pjimage141.jpg

What does that even mean. Sheri, you have lost your mind. He knows history. You are a troll who does not.

He best go back to India, he doesn't know jack about US history, just how to bed American white women.

No it isn't and that makes Jews also anti semites.

But it is. Educate yourself.

LOL! I'll tell you what Mr, white expert on what the problem is with blacks, take your white ass into a black community and tell those married black women to start having children or have more of them and se what you get.

I’ve been in black communities for over 20 years. I’ve sold them over a thousand homes, I’m very aware of their challenges, you find out more than you want to know when you sell someone a home! Most of my clients were not disadvantaged and resented any assumptions close to it, granted I’ve had families who needed additional help, but they were of all nationalities.

You’re looking for pity, it’s a normal reaction, but it’s long past the point of making any sense in the world we live in today...

pjimage141.jpg

He best go back to India, he doesn't know jack about US history, just how to bed American white women.

Except his wife is not white? You’re insane. LOL. Like most leftists.

pjimage141.jpg

Last I read she was a Caucasian , same as me. He might of changed by now, he loves to play around so I've read.

read and weep: Deborah Fancher Wiki (Dinesh D’ Souza Wife) Bio, Age, Height, Net worth

and his wife before this one:

Dixie Brubaker was D’Souza’s first wife. “He found the ultimate prize in Dixie Brubaker, a beautiful blonde from a conservative California family, whom he had met while working in the White House; they married in 1992,” reported Vanity Fair, quoting D’Souza as saying, “It was my mission to marry the all-American girl.” His wife was from San Diego.

According to The Washington Post, “D’Souza and the former Dixie Brubaker met when he was a young policy aide and she was an intern in the Reagan White House. They married in 1992 and have one daughter.”

The pair divorced in 2013. You can see a photo of his first wife here.

-----------------------------------------

I consider him a male slut.

Last edited:
To the usual racist suspects, please don't comment until you get to the part where the presenter talks about Jackie Robinson, it's not that far in. (I point that out because I recently had an exchange w/one of the usual far rightwingers on Jackie Robinson in these threads, and it's apropos)

Looking forward to your feedback, based on what was presented in the presentation.

Haven't read.
Whites haven't been born black so it's all irrelevant

Last I read she was a Caucasian , same as me. He might of changed by now, he loves to play around so I've read.

read and weep: Deborah Fancher Wiki (Dinesh D’ Souza Wife) Bio, Age, Height, Net worth

Dixie Brubaker was D’Souza’s first wife. “He found the ultimate prize in Dixie Brubaker, a beautiful blonde from a conservative California family, whom he had met while working in the White House; they married in 1992,” reported Vanity Fair, quoting D’Souza as saying, “It was my mission to marry the all-American girl.” His wife was from San Diego.

According to The Washington Post, “D’Souza and the former Dixie Brubaker met when he was a young policy aide and she was an intern in the Reagan White House. They married in 1992 and have one daughter.”

Deborah Fancher, a conservative political activist and mother of two, on March 19, 2016.

Fancher emigrated from Venezuela at age 10.

Deborah Fancher, a conservative political activist and mother of two, on March 19, 2016.

Fancher emigrated from Venezuela at age 10.

Her parents are not listed, what does it say her ethnicity is , Caucasian white American. Her parents are from the US and are white.

Forum List

Back