What it means to be Born Again

Being reborn?

....opening one's eyes and shrugging off the yoke of illusion.

One doesn't make that decision to be born again. It is all planned by our Creator who chose his saints to testify to His knowledge.

Ephesians 1
1: Paul, an apostle of Christ Jesus by the will of God, To the saints who are also faithful in Christ Jesus:
2: Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ.

3: Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who has blessed us in Christ with every spiritual blessing in the heavenly places,
4: even as he chose us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and blameless before him.
5: He destined us in love to be his sons through Jesus Christ, according to the purpose of his will,
9: For he has made known to us in all wisdom and insight the mystery of his will, according to his purpose which he set forth in Christ
10: as a plan for the fulness of time, to unite all things in him, things in heaven and things on earth.

Manson murder case: Panel recommends parole for convicted killer Bruce Davis, imprisoned for 40 years

Davis was a follower of Charles Manson, and was found guilty with the cult leader and another man in the deaths of two people. Davis became a born-again Christian in jail.

Panel recommends parole for ex-Manson follower - NY Daily News

Can I get a hallelujah, brothas' and sistas' ?

Is someone recognizing their mistakes and changing their life a bad thing now?

This is one man's story about how Jesus Christ saved his life - saved him out of 27 years of a homosexual lifestyle and today he is a brand new creation in Christ Jesus. Meet David. His soul is more valuable to God than all the gold and silver and cattle on a thousand hills. Today David is saved! What a wonderful testimony this person has, to God be the Glory!

What about if this man is just simple the same liar like you? Who are you? A commie playing with ideas how Christians could be? Start to try to live in the real truth - a liar says only what's true, if he's wrong.

Last edited:
Manson murder case: Panel recommends parole for convicted killer Bruce Davis, imprisoned for 40 years

Davis was a follower of Charles Manson, and was found guilty with the cult leader and another man in the deaths of two people. Davis became a born-again Christian in jail.

Is someone in denial? I recognize that there are implications to an inmate walking into a parole hearing announcing he has been born again and has embraced Salafi Islamism as opposed to a version of Christianity.

I believe if someone sees their sin (sin isn't a mistake - it's done by an act of the will - with intention) and sincerely repents of their sins inviting Christ to come in and become LORD and Savior of their lives they will become a brand new creation in Jesus Christ. A person cannot be born again without the drawing of the Holy Spirit. It is the Holy Spirit that convicts a person of sin in their life and their need for a Savior. This is why the testimony of the Believer is evidence of their salvation just as the change people witness about the person - the before and after of who they are. The testimony of a Born again Christian will also convert others who hear of it. The woman at the well - John Chapter 4, the story of Zachaeus the tax collector - his change was day and night - there is a definite moment when a person recalls - this is the day it happened and the LORD saved my soul.

This is one man's story about how Jesus Christ saved his life - saved him out of 27 years of a homosexual lifestyle and today he is a brand new creation in Christ Jesus. Meet David. His soul is more valuable to God than all the gold and silver and cattle on a thousand hills. Today David is saved! What a wonderful testimony this person has, to God be the Glory!

This has nothing to do with being born again. Born again means God's saints testified to His Word ( knowledge ) and learned who we are and that this world that we perceive with our five senses is not our true reality. Not one Christian has ever been born again and learned directly from God how he created everything.

Jesus Christ told Nicodemus that a man must be born again to enter into the kingdom of heaven, Brad. You must be born again. Read John chapter 3.

insanity-is.jpg

This has nothing to do with being born again. Born again means God's saints testified to His Word ( knowledge ) and learned who we are and that this world that we perceive with our five senses is not our true reality. Not one Christian has ever been born again and learned directly from God how he created everything.

Jesus Christ told Nicodemus that a man must be born again to enter into the kingdom of heaven, Brad. You must be born again. Read John chapter 3.

I wasn't born again by reading words in a book called the Bible. I had to go through a very long process of confessing sins and being justified by God before He had me start writing and speaking for Him. This is the born again experience that all God's other saints experienced. It has nothing to do with accepting Jesus as our Lord and Savior. That is what those antichrists called false prophets made Christians believe in.

Rome's Vatican changed all the laws that govern Christianity in contradiction to the Law of God that us saints testify to. In fact, they made it almost impossible to understand what a true saint is and the born of God experience they go through before they begin to testify to the invisible Word of God, which is the Law of God.

In similiar ways argued Nazis ("Stürmerpropaganda" ) and made clear that Germans are Beavers - ah Aryans. A short time later no one was allowed to buy goods in a jewish shop any longer. German Jews and german Aryans were not allowed to marry, Jews had to leave universities and schools and so on and so on ...

Last edited:
Parables are for children, and to understand them it requires the humility of a child, not childishness.

Parables are for children, and to understand them it requires the humility of a child, not childishness.

I guess you are speaking with me and you like to propagate that I'm an idiot who has no idea what he's speaking about, because my english is bad. The logical structure of his argument: If he's right and god is not existing then Christians are wrong (nevertheless not insane). But no one knows this . He could be wrong too if god exist. So he's indeed insane - because he likes to destroy the joys of others.

PS: And the real christian question is anyway not about the existance of god but his metaexistance, because god is the creator of existance. And within this metaexistance Jesus is an exception, because god became real existance in him. This concepts are indeed not easy understandable for children. And should someone think now about to found a new religion because of a new idea: let it be - become a Catholic. The most simple minded Catholic, who has not a good plan about logic at all, but is full of love, is thousands times more worth than any intellectual thought.

Last edited:
The previous post was directed at all, and no one in particular. I could apply it as well to myself.
There was no reflection intended on your efforts to communicate in a difficult language that is not your native tongue.
Sorry you took it that way.

The previous post was directed at all, and no one in particular. I could apply it as well to myself.
There was no reflection intended on your efforts to communicate in a difficult language that is not your native tongue.
Sorry you took it that way.

Not your problem. Part of the problem is for example that people are often not reacting on questions. So I don't try to ask any longer questions like "Do you speak with me?". And not every misunderstanding is bad. "Der Mensch denkt und Gott lenkt" ... Man proposes, God disposes.

What is a hallucination?

In general our brain is a reality simulator. If you see for example a train passing by, then this reality causes echoes in us. The situation is comparable with Platos allegory of the cave. But we are somehow both - shadow of the reality as well as we are Plato. We see what light causes in our eyes - but we see also what light causes in the surface all over the brain with the electromagnetism we are using to see. A very complex process. We combine this in our brain with other sensual effects and our feelings, emotions, intelligence and other intellectual functions. Our "problem": We are not PC's - we are modifying our higher intellectual functions, we are contionously reprogramming ourselve. We are learning for example.

A hallucination is in this context a reaction of the shadows in the cave (=our surface of the brain). An explantion could be for example that a quantum effect shadows the shadows of the cave where our Plato (=Ego) lives in us. Or we could imagine that recalibration processes of the brain could cause such an effect and so on and so on. So an hallucination is a function of our perception what we are often not able to locate correctly. Dreams are for example producing lots of hallucinations. But also the inner and outer physical reality if able to produce hallucinations.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back