What it means to be Born Again

Book of Jeremiah

Platinum Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is one man's story about how Jesus Christ saved his life - saved him out of 27 years of a homosexual lifestyle and today he is a brand new creation in Christ Jesus. Meet David. His soul is more valuable to God than all the gold and silver and cattle on a thousand hills. Today David is saved! What a wonderful testimony this person has, to God be the Glory!

Jeremiah, do you eat pork, or kindle a fire on the Sabbath? Unless you denounce the Old Testament you are going to a hell far lower than any homosexual. It really gets me how some people can overlook what is written so plainly in the Bible to go search out what they want to find.

If you follow all the laws of Moses and detest homosexuals fine. Otherwise you are a hypocrite and God stated very plainly he really, really does not like hypocrites.

I imagine he is preaching up a storm and is still living in sin.

I imagine he is preaching up a storm and is still living in sin.
But if some other person has enough sin one can get into heaven on the relativity clause. It is how Muslims do it. (Personally I have not a relativity clause. I'm getting judged on my acts alone.)

This is one man's story about how Jesus Christ saved his life - saved him out of 27 years of a homosexual lifestyle and today he is a brand new creation in Christ Jesus. Meet David. His soul is more valuable to God than all the gold and silver and cattle on a thousand hills. Today David is saved! What a wonderful testimony this person has, to God be the Glory!

This has nothing to do with being born again. Born again means God's saints testified to His Word ( knowledge ) and learned who we are and that this world that we perceive with our five senses is not our true reality. Not one Christian has ever been born again and learned directly from God how he created everything.

This has nothing to do with being born again. Born again means God's saints testified to His Word ( knowledge ) and learned who we are and that this world that we perceive with our five senses is not our true reality. Not one Christian has ever been born again and learned directly from God how he created everything.

This sounds like a much better description. You are right about that last sentence but only by one word. Moses knew.

This sounds like a much better description. You are right about that last sentence but only by one word. Moses knew.

It's how Moses parted the Red Sea. Well, actually God parted the Red Sea. Moses was just there to observe.

Being reborn?

....opening one's eyes and shrugging off the yoke of illusion.

The first time a human takes another human's life, they are "born again"​
Only God owns heaven and hell. So for all the bidding you do for your master in this world you are still going to God's hell. Lies, it is all lies.

My "master"? Who or what would you presume my "master" to be?
There is someone who plays you like a fiddle whether you realize it or not. Didn't you say Kali at one point?

Manson murder case: Panel recommends parole for convicted killer Bruce Davis, imprisoned for 40 years

Davis was a follower of Charles Manson, and was found guilty with the cult leader and another man in the deaths of two people. Davis became a born-again Christian in jail.

Panel recommends parole for ex-Manson follower - NY Daily News

Can I get a hallelujah, brothas' and sistas' ?

Manson murder case: Panel recommends parole for convicted killer Bruce Davis, imprisoned for 40 years

Davis was a follower of Charles Manson, and was found guilty with the cult leader and another man in the deaths of two people. Davis became a born-again Christian in jail.

Panel recommends parole for ex-Manson follower - NY Daily News

Can I get a hallelujah, brothas' and sistas' ?
So are your African American or are you just making fun of them too?

Only God owns heaven and hell. So for all the bidding you do for your master in this world you are still going to God's hell. Lies, it is all lies.

There is someone who plays you like a fiddle whether you realize it or not. Didn't you say Kali at one point?

Is that what you believe? That the actions of those whom you disagree with are the result of some malicious being(s) out there pulling their strings? What of the inherant potential for great "good" and great "evil" within the Nature of every human being and our power of choice and free will?

And no... I have not brought up Kali here before. She may be a hell of a goddess but the gods of my pantheon are Sumero-Babylonian and Abrahamic, wheras Kali is a Hindu deity. But I have mentioned Ishtar before... and Lilith.

Is that what you believe? That the actions of those whom you disagree with are the result of some malicious being(s) out there pulling their strings? What of the inherant potential for great "good" and great "evil" within the Nature of every human being and our power of choice and free will?

And no... I have not brought up Kali here before. She may be a hell of a goddess but the gods of my pantheon are Sumero-Babylonian and Abrahamic, wheras Kali is a Hindu deity. But I have mentioned Ishtar before... and Lilith.

Are you now going to play the defender 'with whom I disagree'? You are indeed a noble person.

Forum List

Back