karpenter

Gold Member
Jun 5, 2018
Cold Hot Dry Wet, All The Result Of A Few 10th's Of 1 Degree

How Will We Know If We've Succeeded In Stopping It
How, And How Long Would It Take
To Realize And Measure A Reversal In Trend
To Know That All Is Well

I've heard a bunch of climate crusaders in here.....without batting an eyelid mind you.....definitively link terrorism with climate change.

One of the main reasons these people are bogged down in abject failure is due to just coming waaaaaaaaaaaaaaay the fuck off the tracks. It's the progressive way.....pile on with stupid levels of st00pid and then keep going. These poor fucks.....just cant help themselves.

Most progressives think as they do because many were the last picked for the team-type. Winning for them is a completely different concept than winning for most of us.....particularly the men. For example, when the hear the phrase, "Second place is the first loser".....these people cant comprehend that on any level. For them, not coming in last = winner.

skookerasbil said:
....many in the AGW community said the Japanese tsunami about 10 years back was linked to climate change.
Hot Cold Dy Wet
And Plate Tectonics Too ??
That Should Include Volcanoes....
....definitively link terrorism with climate change.
I Saw An Article On That, Myself
The Heat Is Probably Making Them Delirious

No one in the AGW community said the Fukushima tsunami was linked to climate change. But if it makes you feel better to make up stories, feel free to fantasize.

No one in the AGW community said the Fukushima tsunami was linked to climate change. But if it makes you feel better to make up stories, feel free to fantasize.

Lol....love making you look like a dick...almost without effort btw!

A modest 0.5-m rise in sea level will double the tsunami hazard in Macau

:funnyface::funnyface::fu:

skookerasbiil said:
That's An Interesting Article
But Seems Based On Yet Another Model
Of Sea Levels Being At Least 18" Higher

So Far
I've Heard The Sea Rise Is Only Centimeters Higher
Based On Water Densities
According To Instruments On Satellites In Space

As Far As The WaPo Article
I Knew I Had Heard That Before

From One Of The Embedded Links:
Does climate change mean more tsunamis?

Read This Dis-Claiming Gobbledy-Gook:

Update: The intent of this piece isn’t to attribute today’s tragedy to climate change. Apologies to those whom I misled with the headline. It was meant literally, as in: Tsunamis are inundations of shorelines and therefore have impacts that resemble storm surges, which are one of the most immediate threats of a warmer planet.
In addition, climate change may cause tsunamis directly, so it’s possible we’ll someday see more images like this as a result.

BTW
A Storm Surge Is NOT A Tsunami
Not Even Locally
STORM SURGE VS. TSUNAMI- WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE? - WeatherNation

Tsunamis occur far less often than storm surge and bring with them much more loss of life and damage.
Tsunamis can reach thousands of miles where storm surge occurs right along the coastlines.

Last edited:
If "WE DIDN'T BUILD THAT!" How can we also cause Climate Change?

As I said before, no climate scientist has ever claimed that global warming was responsible for the Fukushima tsunami.

Threads like this are more evidence that deniers lack any scientific evidence with which to attempt to make their case. The most likely cause of that dilemma is that their contentions are completely false.

As I said before, no climate scientist has ever claimed that global warming was responsible for the Fukushima tsunami.
Heard Ya The First Time
And That's Not The Point Of This Thread

Take A Shot At This:

What Will It Take, How Will We Know
And How Long Will It Have To Be Studied
To Know If A Warming Trend Has Reversed

Your question would not be the point of this thread either.

I am not a climate scientist and I'm sure you'd get a better answer from one of them. However, there is no threshold time. The longer that a specific trend continues, the greater the significance. I have heard, in discussions re the difference between climate and weather, that three months is the earliest one might be seeing climatic trends. An examination of the data on hand, though, show the scale of variations.
listentothee.png

Listen to the Earth smash another global temperature record

Note the data trend after that localized peak about 1941. Global temperatures did not surpass that value for almost 40 years, yet global warming had not stopped and was actually accelerating.

It causes TDS also. It is a Hoakie religion in the vein of "The Force", except the Force had more basis in reality.

Your question would not be the point of this thread either.
My Questions Are The Point Of This Thread

Your Chart Is Not The Point Of This Thread
This Thread Doesn't Need That Chart
As This Thread Is Not A Debate About That

I Want To Know
What Data They Would Need
And How Long Would It Have To Be Studied
To Determine If A Reverse Trend Had Started

If You're Not Going To Take A Jab At Answering Those Questions
Then Thank-You For The Thread Bumps
But You're Just Clogging Band-Width

Currently Global Warming
Is A Few 10th's Of 1 Degree Over 100yrs
And A Few Centimeters Of Ocean Rise

It causes TDS also. It is a Hoakie religion in the vein of "The Force", except the Force had more basis in reality.

AGW theory and a concern for its effects predates Trump by many years. That you think thousands of peer reviewed and published scientific studies is no basis in reality just goes to show how out of touch you are with real science.

Forum List

Back