What Isael can do to save itself -?

"If al qaeda isn't free to plot mass murder in total privacy, are any of us truly free?"

You mean the Zionists of Israel don’t you ?

No, you fuckwit. If I had meant to discuss Zionists, I would have referenced Zionists.

Like my siggy do you?

Don't worry too much that it sails far over your pin-head.

It sails over the pin heads of many fuckwits.

Oh I see you have no comment concerning the following but spend your time attacking me instead. Let’s cut to the core issue here. Are you Jewish and if so have you ever visited Israel ?

"If al qaeda isn't free to plot mass murder in total privacy, are any of us truly free?

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbor, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants. This was done by Zionists who wanted to keep the ship in port but used to much explosives and killed their own by mistake. OR WAS IT ?

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons.
King David hotel was commandeered by the British army who set up their Head Quarters in the hotel. That HQ had a full guard detail of WWII veterans, communications center and a full complement of staff officers.

:)-

Last edited:
People this thread is an attempt to solve the Israel/Palestinian conflict. And since these Jews chose to call their new country “Israel” which is a biblical reference and then settle in Palestine claiming it is their eternal homeland they must also live up to or not God’s warning to them.

The Old Testament is actually a repeating cycle of God telling his chosen ones to obey his commandments, covenants and laws and if they do so he will treat them as a peculiar treasure above all people.

* (Exo 19:5 KJV) Now therefore if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant
, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people : for all the earth is mine:
* (Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself , above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
* (Deu 7:14 KJV) Thou shalt be blessed above all people : there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

The laws that God sets before them is mercy, forgiveness, kindness and understanding .,.,.,among other things.

* (Lev 19:33 KJV) And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
* (Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
* (Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself ; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

But should they fail to do the above God spells out what will happen next

(Deu 28:37 KJV)
And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword , among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

Folks, we know what happened. They failed in a big way. Their impersonations of a richious people fell short, very short indeed and this is what happened to them. And you now know why.

Antisemitism
(also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage. In a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism is defined as "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite".

Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from expressions of hatred of or discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs, or even state police, or military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the pogroms which preceded the First Crusade in 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the massacres of Spanish Jews in 1391, the persecutions of the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, the expulsion from Portugal in 1497, various Russian pogroms, the Dreyfus Affair, and the Final Solution by Hitler's Germany and official Soviet anti-Jewish policies.

The only thing that surprises me is people not seeing this coming or the reasons for it. The blind leading the blind into a rat hole.

ps Does anyone know how these attitudes could be turned around and peace return to the Holly Lands -? btw I did not create the above I am just reporting it.

Tell me what is the solution- ?

Somethings just need repeating :clap2:

Last edited:
Are you Jewish and if so have you ever visited Israel ?
What the hell does it matter if he is Jewish or if he visited Israel ?

The thread topic is “Israel and Palestine Thoughts in this conflict?”

Israel, according to the Israelis is the eternal homeland of the Jews and it is for that reason they have immigrated to “Israel”.

That is why I asked, “Are you Jewish and if so have you ever visited Israel ?

If you do not see a correlation then you live in denial or your neither Jewish and have never visited your eternal homeland as they would put it.

It was just a question, chill out :eusa_angel: :)-

Last edited:
(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself ; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

For those here who may not understand that part about being strangers in Egypt there is a link below that timelines it all. Anyway here is the link.

ps the link states that you can send comments on page 16 or whatever but anyway the e-mail link does not work so don’t bother.

Here is the link

Israel God's forbidden place

Personally I find the Old Testament a fascinating read.

:bye1: :)-

(Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself ; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

For those here who may not understand that part about being strangers in Egypt there is a link below that timelines it all. Anyway here is the link.

ps the link states that you can send comments on page 16 or whatever but anyway the e-mail link does not work so don’t bother.

Here is the link

Personally I find Harry Potter a fascinating read , actually Harry Potter is much more entertaining then the Old Testament and probably you would find less fiction in a Harry Potter novel then in the Torah,Bible or the Quran .:up:

Your Old Testament quote doesn't have any weight ...
Why do you think that quoting from a work of fiction helps you prove your point ?

Oh I see you have no comment concerning the following but spend your time attacking me instead. Let’s cut to the core issue here. Are you Jewish and if so have you ever visited Israel ?

"If al qaeda isn't free to plot mass murder in total privacy, are any of us truly free?

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbor, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants. This was done by Zionists who wanted to keep the ship in port but used to much explosives and killed their own by mistake. OR WAS IT ?

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons.
King David hotel was commandeered by the British army who set up their Head Quarters in the hotel. That HQ had a full guard detail of WWII veterans, communications center and a full complement of staff officers.

I did comment.

You are babbling rather incoherently.

When you manage to cobble together a coherent thought, send up a flare.

I am not expecting you to start anytime soon, but there IS a first time for everything, so it remains at least a theoretical possibility.

So, would you say you agree or disagree with my siggy?

I did comment.

You are babbling rather incoherently.

When you manage to cobble together a coherent thought, send up a flare.

I am not expecting you to start anytime soon, but there IS a first time for everything, so it remains at least a theoretical possibility.

So, would you say you agree or disagree with my siggy?
Hi Ability......Where is Stoney ???? when you really need him he's gone missing, he's gone awal,thought you may need him to interpret for you with Care,gee I thought I was bad:lol:at times!!!!!!!!!steve

Here is the link

Personally I find Harry Potter a fascinating read , actually Harry Potter is much more entertaining then the Old Testament and probably you would find less fiction in a Harry Potter novel then in the Torah,Bible or the Quran .:up:

Why do you think that quoting from a work of fiction helps you prove your point ?

Wolvie,how dare you upset Stoney like that....his entire existence and thought is based on the Old Testament.....and he's such a Good Jewish Boy.

I think I have told you before,your remarks can be so cutting and hurtful.Poor Stoney:lol::lol:theliq atyas st:cool:

Here is the link

Wolvie,how dare you upset Stoney like that....his entire existence and thought is based on the Old Testament.....and he's such a Good Jewish Boy.

I think I have told you before,your remarks can be so cutting and hurtful.Poor Stoney:lol::lol:theliq atyas st:cool:
Truth sometimes hurts.
Who is Stoney ?

Here is the link

it’s “than” not “then”

But then again who really cares ?
:welcome:

“Why do you think that quoting from a work of fiction helps you prove your point ?”

Why did the Jews of Europe invade Palestine, murder thousands, displace thousands if it is all based on fiction -? After all real people have died and that my friend is not fiction.

People this thread is an attempt to solve the Israel/Palestinian conflict. And since these Jews chose to call their new country “Israel” which is a biblical reference and then settle in Palestine claiming it is their eternal homeland they must also live up to or not God’s warning to them.

The Old Testament is actually a repeating cycle of God telling his chosen ones to obey his commandments, covenants and laws and if they do so he will treat them as a peculiar treasure above all people.

* (Exo 19:5 KJV) Now therefore if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant
, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people : for all the earth is mine:
* (Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself , above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
* (Deu 7:14 KJV) Thou shalt be blessed above all people : there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

The laws that God sets before them is mercy, forgiveness, kindness and understanding .,.,.,among other things.

* (Lev 19:33 KJV) And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
* (Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
* (Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself ; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

But should they fail to do the above God spells out what will happen next

(Deu 28:37 KJV)
And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword , among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

Folks, we know what happened. They failed in a big way. Their impersonations of a richious people fell short, very short indeed and this is what happened to them. And you now know why.

Antisemitism
(also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage. In a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism is defined as "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite".

Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from expressions of hatred of or discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs, or even state police, or military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the pogroms which preceded the First Crusade in 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the massacres of Spanish Jews in 1391, the persecutions of the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, the expulsion from Portugal in 1497, various Russian pogroms, the Dreyfus Affair, and the Final Solution by Hitler's Germany and official Soviet anti-Jewish policies.

The only thing that surprises me is people not seeing this coming or the reasons for it. The blind leading the blind into a rat hole.

ps Does anyone know how these attitudes could be turned around and peace return to the Holly Lands -? btw I did not create the above I am just reporting it.

Tell me what is the solution- ?

The solution is for each soul (whether Jewish or not) to call upon the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ.

Romans 10:13
For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

It's already foretold what will happen. And things are lining up for it to happen. Yes, Armageddon. Though I don't know how, when, or who the players are, but all hell is going to break lose on earth. Like never before seen.

We want to be on the right side. The only "right" side is Jesus Christ. Because He is the only way we are redeemed. We cannot redeem ourselves, in fact the liar, Satan, will try to make people believe we can. It's impossible, we all have fallen short, we all have sinned. Through Jesus Christ alone are we made righteous. His Word is clear.

And we only need to look around us to see where the "world" is heading.

Zechariah 14
1Behold, the day of the LORD cometh, and thy spoil shall be divided in the midst of thee.

2For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

3Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

4And his feet shall stand in that day upon the mount of Olives, which is before Jerusalem on the east, and the mount of Olives shall cleave in the midst thereof toward the east and toward the west, and there shall be a very great valley; and half of the mountain shall remove toward the north, and half of it toward the south.

5And ye shall flee to the valley of the mountains; for the valley of the mountains shall reach unto Azal: yea, ye shall flee, like as ye fled from before the earthquake in the days of Uzziah king of Judah: and the LORD my God shall come, and all the saints with thee.

6And it shall come to pass in that day, that the light shall not be clear, nor dark:

7But it shall be one day which shall be known to the LORD, not day, nor night: but it shall come to pass, that at evening time it shall be light.

8And it shall be in that day, that living waters shall go out from Jerusalem; half of them toward the former sea, and half of them toward the hinder sea: in summer and in winter shall it be.

The LORD is returning. When, I don't know. But Jerusalem is right smack dab in the middle of it all.

Then, we'll all, who trust in the LORD, will have the same KING. The KING of kings.

I must say as one passing by that your 2-8 statements is not part of the KJV of the Bible, old or new.

And it amounts to gibberish or as some would say tongues mumbo jumboooing, but I will settler for just calling it nothing but rubbish :)- :lol:

Last edited:
“We want to be on the right side. The only "right" side is Jesus Christ. Because He is the only way we are redeemed..,..,.,.,.,.”

For me, God is at my side at all times, light or in the night. He hears me, watches me, and wishes me the best, knowing that it is what I do that matters the most, one can only save one’s self.

Jesus carried on that sentiment, that internal feeling. And he had some help in seeing it. He was after all Jewish and he had read the Torah which I might add includes what we Christians consider the Old Testament. For my bible, the KJV contains both.

As you can see I have a lot of both.,,. hehe

Does yours {you} too ? :)-

Last edited:

Forum List

Back