What Isael can do to save itself -?

Ropey: “But he's looking for love in all the wrong places. ”

Finally we agree. The Jews of Israel is the wrong place to look, my mistake.

:)-

Ropey: “But he's looking for love in all the wrong places. ”

Finally we agree. The Jews of Israel is the wrong place to look, my mistake.

It sure is the wrong place to find love when you're coming with weapons. :lmao:

We're not turn the other cheek.

Look for peace. Not love. :thup:

I see my rating scale is “tooldtocare should be ignored at all costs”

You people ignore reality all the time, nothing has changed. The Zews ignored the Romans and thought they would find santuarly on top of a hill. That is what they get for thinking.

Masada (Hebrew מצדה, pronounced Metzada (help•info), from מצודה, metzuda, "fortress") is the name for a site of ancient palaces and fortifications in the Southern District of Israel, on top of an isolated rock plateau, or horst, on the eastern edge of the Judaean Desert, overlooking the Dead Sea. Masada is best known for the violence that occurred there in the first century CE. In the final accords of the First Jewish–Roman War, the Siege of Masada by troops of the Roman Empire led to the mass suicide of the Sicarii rebels. Masada is located at 31°18'56"N, 35°21'14"E, about 20 kilometres (12 mi) east of Arad.

They were so brave they fought to the last man, NOT.

btw the above marked the end of all Jews in Palestine and yet Palestine continued to thrive without them. .

Ropey says: “We're not turn the other cheek.”

I can only hope that when the Muslim world settles their own differencs they unit and turn their attention to “Israel”.

Actually I posted the above out of anguish and do not want the above. I want the Israelis to dismantle the illegal settlements, agree to the boundaries established in the Pre-1967 borders as defined in the link below

Israel's Pre-1967 Borders - Map

While establishing this new border the Israelis invite Palestinians living on the “Israeli” side to be full citizens of Israel and proclaim peace in the region. Or just move all Jews into the new boundary. The choice would be theirs to make.

I can only hope that when the Muslim world settles their own differencs they unit and turn their attention to “Israel”.

Yes, continue to hope. :eusa_pray:

That and a buck will get you...

....a buck :lol:

Israel is created. The Arabs who call themselves "Palestinians" are the ones who need to choose.

Ropey finds a link that says : “Modern archaeologists have found no evidence of mass burial at the location and only some thirty skeletons have been recovered on the site”

You are assuming the Romans didn’t just burn the dead bodies or let the wild animals just carry them away -?

Not finding something hundreds of years later does not prove that it never existed.

btw When are we going to start discussing a means to bring peace to the region or is your egos so large that you can only post about yourselves and your inflated egos -?

If so please move over to the “I love me” thread.

:)- :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Not finding something hundreds of years later does not prove that it never existed.

You are assuming that all the Jews in the arena died.

Saying something existed without proof is less valuable than saying something is existing and the proof is there.

The automatic gainsaying without proof is pure comedy. Like you, a comedian. :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kQFKtI6gn9Y]Argument Clinic - YouTube[/ame]

I must add, noting again that my rating scale is “tooldtocare should be ignored at all costs” I will end this discussion and leave you folks to work out your own lives but I do hope you and yours live long and prosper.

adios :)- :eusa_angel:

[tooldtocare] In all your arguments you didn't present proof.
In at least two instances I have caught you in telling a lie.

It would seem that debate with you is without value, you would either lie to support your claim or bring up a claim without proof ...

JStone”: “Israel is by many measures the country, relative to its population, that's done the most to contribute to the technology revolution”

Such bull shit,.,.,.,,,.,

I have no other comment ():-

JStone”: “Israel is by many measures the country, relative to its population, that's done the most to contribute to the technology revolution”

Such bull shit,.,.,.,,,.,

I have no other comment ():-

Hey, toooldtothink:

* * * * The percentage of Israelis engaged in scientific and technological inquiry, and the amount spent on research and development (R&D) in relation to gross domestic product (GDP), is amongst the highest in the world.[1] Israel ranks fourth in the world in scientific activity as measured by the number of scientific publications per million citizens. Israel's percentage of the total number of scientific articles published worldwide is almost 10 times higher than its percentage of the world's population.[2] * * * *
-- Science and technology in Israel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah yeah. It's just Wiki. I know. But that's still a jumping-off point for further (better) research. And as such, before you piss on it JUST because it's Wiki, I wonder if you have anything that disputes what they note?

You are just a stupid small minded anti-Semite. And you suck dead donkey asshole. Professionally.

Israel hardly needs to "save Itself." With all the international corporations already represented & invested in Israel & more coming, Israel's long term future success is guranteed.

The most startling claim made in the survey is that because of low birthrates and high intermarriage, the Jewish population of 8.6 million living outside Israel may decline by 50 percent within a generation. Outside Israel there has been no natural growth in any Jewish community, and in some the number of births is

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

Jewish population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics there were 13,421,000 Jews worldwide in 2009, roughly 0.19% of the world's population at the time.

Scattered out in 34 different countries
.* Jewish population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel hardly needs to "save Itself.,.,.,.,. ?

According to the above there are 13,421,000 Jews on this planet
The number is shrinking by.,.,.,.,., 50,000 persons a year

And if that does not concern you then so be it. I am a gentile and today there are about 6,997,775,513 -13,421,000 = 6, 984 354, 513 gentiles. Which is growing at a rate of 1.1% a year or 769, 755, 306 persons..

OK, I will not bring this up again cause do I really care -? My family is doing just fine.

:eusa_boohoo: :)-

Last edited:
Liability :
* * * * The Yeah yeah. It's just Wiki. I know. But that's still a jumping-off point for further (better) research. And as such, before you piss on it JUST because it's Wiki, I wonder if you have anything that disputes what they note?

Liability says : “You are just a stupid small minded anti-Semite. And you suck dead donkey asshole. Professionally.

Liability says : "And you suck dead donkey asshole."

I hear the words of a Jew dressed up like he is a "god" . For God's sake the first Commandment of the "Ten Commandments is "[1] Thou shall have no other god before Me

The above in “red” are words right out of this Jews mouth who is according to his own montra a god of Jews, lol

Anyway the problem with the numbers you quoted is that it used the GDP (#) of Israel in relation to its population (excluding all non-Jews) and based on this ratio Israel is better than everyone else, they are above all others and bow you wittle ones, bow to us.,,., Or Liability will smack you across the head with his balls in a bag.

hehe What a laughing stock of losers, WOW

:udaman: :)-

Last edited:
in POST #57 I offered a map "Israel's Pre-1967 Borders - Map" as a good starting place. I now change my mind and if I could I would delete the map reference in post #57.

public notice

consider it deleted :)-

Something is happening right now that my interest you. The media and the public is openly re-discussing the 9/11 attack. Some are calling for the courts to reopen this incident.

The reason used to reopen this is that there “may be” a possible connection between Saudi Arabia and the attackers.

Once the “incident” is open for review in the courts ~~~~ other possibilities~~~~ will have to be re-considered as well.

Anyway, Routh100 -, stay tuned :)-

NOTtheTalk - Trivpoli to BenQuhazi (The Haven)

SalfordLad - 02 Mar 2012 01:04:41 (#2324 of 2324)

What's the possible connection between the attackers and Saudi Arabia?

SalfordLad - Is it different from the already well established connection between the attackers and Saudi Arabia?

Something “may be” different enough to warrant the re-opening of this incident. But even if it goes nowhere from here a Court will have to at least review the new allegations in a public forum.

This will make the news I assure you. :)-

And as a consequence the Court must also consider other possibilities if such possibilities exist.

It's called opening a can of worms
to catch a big fish

hehe

There may even be an Israel/Palestine connection ?

What do you folks think -?

Last edited:
“tooldtocare should be ignored at all costs”

I must say I am flattered

as I blow a kiss your way my sweet <:>

with loving thoughts :suck: :)-

[tooldtocare] In all your arguments you didn't present proof.
In at least two instances I have caught you in telling a lie.

It would seem that debate with you is without value, you would either lie to support your claim or bring up a claim without proof ...

You Wolverine1984 said “In all your arguments you didn't present proof.
In at least two instances I have caught you in telling a lie.”

You Wolverine1984 , have produced no such thing nor have you and I ever debated this issue. In short you are a LIAR

I don’t associate with liars

Forum List

Back