What Isael can do to save itself -?

Israel hardly needs to "save Itself." With all the international corporations already represented & invested in Israel & more coming, Israel's long term future success is guranteed.

The most startling claim made in the survey is that because of low birthrates and high intermarriage, the Jewish population of 8.6 million living outside Israel may decline by 50 percent within a generation. Outside Israel there has been no natural growth in any Jewish community, and in some the number of births is

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

Jewish population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

According to the Israel Central Bureau of Statistics there were 13,421,000 Jews worldwide in 2009, roughly 0.19% of the world's population at the time.

Scattered out in 34 different countries
.* Jewish population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Israel hardly needs to "save Itself.,.,.,.,. ?

According to the above there are 13,421,000 Jews on this planet
The number is shrinking by.,.,.,.,., 50,000 persons a year

And if that does not concern you then so be it. I am a gentile and today there are about 6,997,775,513 -13,421,000 = 6, 984 354, 513 gentiles. Which is growing at a rate of 1.1% a year or 769, 755, 306 persons..

OK, I will not bring this up again cause do I really care -? My family is doing just fine.

:eusa_boohoo: :)-

I hope your living doesn't depend on your math skills. :lol:

Toddsterpatriot posted:

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again

Maybe you should consider the folks you associate with as in the “We’s” -?

just a suggestion :eusa_angel: :)-

:lol:
Toddsterpatriot posted:

I'll tip my hat to the new constitution
Take a bow for the new revolution
Smile and grin at the change all around me
Pick up my guitar and play
Just like yesterday
Then I'll get on my knees and pray
We don't get fooled again
Don't get fooled again

Maybe you should consider the folks you associate with as in the “We’s” -?

just a suggestion :eusa_angel: :)-

The folks who can multiply.

Just a hint.

Where is the love--?

News not reported in the US press to prevent offending our gentile ears
The Jews of Israel extend their ethnic cleansing once again destroying an entire village

Israel demolishes Bedouin village
16/02/2011
JERUSALEM -- Israel demolished a Bedouin village on Wednesday, as protesters defied orders declaring it a closed zone. Demonstrators and residents refused to leave a cemetery even as Israeli forces moved in to enforce the closed-zone order. The village of Al-Arakib, in Israel's Negev desert, has been declared unrecognized and demolished repeatedly since 2010. Wednesday's demolition was the eighteenth since Israel first moved to enforce the order.

Maan News Agency: Israel demolishes Bedouin village

These Israelis have carried racism to a new height that is appalling to civilized societies If you are a Jewish American remember these Israelis are doing this in YOUR NAME !!!

These Israrelis obviously never read this--

* Gen 37:1 KJV) And Jacob dwelt in the land wherein his father was a stranger
, in the land of Canaan.
* Exo 2:22 KJV) And she bare him a son, and he called his name Gershom: for he said,
I have been a stranger in a strange land.

* Exo 12:49 KJV) One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.
* Exo 22:21 KJV)
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him
: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
* Exo 23:9 KJV)
Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
* (Lev 18:26 KJV)
Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
* Lev 19:33 KJV) And
if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
.* Lev 19:34 KJV)
But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, andthou shalt love him as thyself
; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Where is the love--?

That is what I am asking and what everyone should be asking ~~~~~~~~~

Where is the Love -?

& that is what they should be asking themselves as well ? :eusa_eh: :)-

Last edited:
tooldtothink:

Tell us more about your fascinating views on Isael.

You illiterate fuckwit.

Please repeat your question, my hearing is not as good as it used to be and my reading is just a blur :eusa_angel:

Last edited:
Liability “Tell us more about your fascinating views on Isael.”

I don’t have access to a KJV Bible on this computer. But Israel was a man. His son's name was [ ? ]

Anyway Israel was a man who was buried beyond Jordan in a grave site purchased by his father.

Anyway this world will continue to revolve around its axis

We used to have dinasours and such .,.,.,.,
earth still revolves.,.,,..,<:>

earth <:> that is .,.,.,.
:welcome:
We be one in the end :)-

Last edited:

I don’t have access to a KJV Bible on this computer. But Israel was a man. His son's name was [ ? ]

Anyway Israel was a man who was buried beyond Jordan in a grave site purchased by his father.

:)-

Nobody asked you about Israel, you illiterate fuckwit.

Tell us about ISAEL is what I asked, you dip shit.

Nobody asked you about Israel, you illiterate fuckwit.

Tell us about ISAEL is what I asked, you dip shit.

ISAEL = A virtual state of mindful fuckwittedness. :lol:

The world Jewish population is shrinking at a rate of .,.,.,,.

According to a 2002 study by the Jewish Agency, "the number of Jews in the world is declining at an average of 50,000 per year."

Jewish population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

You do the math as if it meant anything to me ?

I am a gentile

and I love you too :)-

You said Isael?

If you mean Israel, then the Jewish population of Israel is increasing.

The statistics show that the population in Israel grew by 141,000 people, or 1.8%, since new years 2011 - a similar growth rate to the rest of the decade. Approximately 17,500 people immigrated to Israel and were registered as new citizens during 2011.

Latest Population Figures for Israel

The Jewish population of Isael? That's the virtual country you created in your mind?

I would think that none live there. :lmao:

You said Isael?

If you mean Israel, then the Jewish population of Israel is increasing.

The statistics show that the population in Israel grew by 141,000 people, or 1.8%, since new years 2011 - a similar growth rate to the rest of the decade. Approximately 17,500 people immigrated to Israel and were registered as new citizens during 2011.

Latest Population Figures for Israel

The Jewish population of Isael? That's the virtual country you created in your mind?

I would think that none live there. :lmao:

It's still an itty bitty country surrounded by big bad wolves. Let's not forget that part. It's important. It puts Israel on the map.

People this thread is an attempt to solve the Israel/Palestinian conflict. And since these Jews chose to call their new country “Israel” which is a biblical reference and then settle in Palestine claiming it is their eternal homeland they must also live up to or not God’s warning to them.

The Old Testament is actually a repeating cycle of God telling his chosen ones to obey his commandments, covenants and laws and if they do so he will treat them as a peculiar treasure above all people.

* (Exo 19:5 KJV) Now therefore if ye will obey my voice indeed, and keep my covenant
, then ye shall be a peculiar treasure unto me above all people : for all the earth is mine:
* (Deu 7:6 KJV) For thou art an holy people unto the LORD thy God: the LORD thy God hath chosen thee to be a special people unto himself , above all people that are upon the face of the earth.
* (Deu 7:14 KJV) Thou shalt be blessed above all people : there shall not be male or female barren among you, or among your cattle.

The laws that God sets before them is mercy, forgiveness, kindness and understanding .,.,.,among other things.

* (Lev 19:33 KJV) And if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
* (Deu 10:19 KJV) Love ye therefore the stranger: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
* (Lev 19:34 KJV) But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, and thou shalt love him as thyself ; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

But should they fail to do the above God spells out what will happen next

(Deu 28:37 KJV)
And thou shalt become an astonishment, a proverb, and a byword , among all nations whither the LORD shall lead thee.

Folks, we know what happened. They failed in a big way. Their impersonations of a richious people fell short, very short indeed and this is what happened to them. And you now know why.

Antisemitism
(also spelled anti-semitism or anti-Semitism) is suspicion of, hatred toward, or discrimination against Jews for reasons connected to their Jewish heritage. In a 2005 U.S. governmental report, antisemitism is defined as "hatred toward Jews—individually and as a group—that can be attributed to the Jewish religion and/or ethnicity."A person who holds such views is called an "antisemite".

Antisemitism may be manifested in many ways, ranging from expressions of hatred of or discrimination against individual Jews to organized violent attacks by mobs, or even state police, or military attacks on entire Jewish communities. Extreme instances of persecution include the pogroms which preceded the First Crusade in 1096, the expulsion from England in 1290, the massacres of Spanish Jews in 1391, the persecutions of the Spanish Inquisition, the expulsion from Spain in 1492, the expulsion from Portugal in 1497, various Russian pogroms, the Dreyfus Affair, and the Final Solution by Hitler's Germany and official Soviet anti-Jewish policies.

The only thing that surprises me is people not seeing this coming or the reasons for it. The blind leading the blind into a rat hole.

ps Does anyone know how these attitudes could be turned around and peace return to the Holly Lands -? btw I did not create the above I am just reporting it.

Tell me what is the solution- ?

Why all this I feel SORRY FOR ISRAEL......they are the most highest reciepiant of foreign cash

The topic header is : &#8220;What Isael can do to save itself -?&#8221;

Ok I misspelled &#8220;Israel&#8221;, you got me on that one. And if it helps you dodge the real questions then dodge, weave, hide if it helps you sleep a night.

The statistics show that the population in Israel grew by 141,000 people, or 1.8%, since new years 2011 - a similar growth rate to the rest of the decade. Approximately 17,500 people immigrated to Israel and were registered as new citizens during 2011.[/I]

Immigration is not a measure of growth. And on a side note I am sure the countries in which they came from are thankful that they left.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Where is the love--?

News not reported in the US press to prevent offending our gentile ears
The Jews of Israel extend their ethnic cleansing once again destroying an entire village

Israel demolishes Bedouin village
16/02/2011
JERUSALEM -- Israel demolished a Bedouin village on Wednesday, as protesters defied orders declaring it a closed zone. Demonstrators and residents refused to leave a cemetery even as Israeli forces moved in to enforce the closed-zone order. The village of Al-Arakib, in Israel's Negev desert, has been declared unrecognized and demolished repeatedly since 2010. Wednesday's demolition was the eighteenth since Israel first moved to enforce the order.

Maan News Agency: Israel demolishes Bedouin village

These Israelis have carried racism to a new height that is appalling to civilized societies If you are a Jewish American remember these Israelis are doing this in YOUR NAME !!!

These Israrelis obviously never read this--

* Gen 37:1 KJV) And Jacob dwelt in the land wherein his father was a stranger
, in the land of Canaan.
* Exo 2:22 KJV) And she bare him a son, and he called his name Gershom: for he said,
I have been a stranger in a strange land.

* Exo 12:49 KJV) One law shall be to him that is homeborn, and unto the stranger that sojourneth among you.
* Exo 22:21 KJV)
Thou shalt neither vex a stranger, nor oppress him
: for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
* Exo 23:9 KJV)
Also thou shalt not oppress a stranger: for ye know the heart of a stranger, seeing ye were strangers in the land of Egypt.
* (Lev 18:26 KJV)
Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you:
* Lev 19:33 KJV) And
if a stranger sojourn with thee in your land, ye shall not vex him.
.* Lev 19:34 KJV)
But the stranger that dwelleth with you shall be unto you as one born among you, andthou shalt love him as thyself
; for ye were strangers in the land of Egypt: I am the LORD your God.

Where is the love--?

That is what I am asking and what everyone should be asking ~~~~~~~~~

Where is the Love -? :suck:

& that is what they should be asking themselves as well ? :eusa_eh: :)-

Oh where Oh where ? :)-

Last edited:
The statistics show that the population in Israel grew by 141,000 people, or 1.8%, since new years 2011 - a similar growth rate to the rest of the decade. Approximately 17,500 people immigrated to Israel and were registered as new citizens during 2011.[/I]

Immigration is not a measure of growth. And on a side note I am sure the countries in which they came from are thankful that they left.

Your math skills are horrible ... :lmao:

"If al qaeda isn't free to plot mass murder in total privacy, are any of us truly free?"

You mean the Zionists of Israel don&#8217;t you ?

November 25, 1940. S.S.Patria was blown up by Jewish terrorists in Haifa harbor, killing 268 illegal Jewish immigrants. This was done by Zionists who wanted to keep the ship in port but used to much explosives and killed their own by mistake. [ OR WAS IT MISTAKE ? ]

November 6, 1944. Zionist terrorists of the Stern Gang assassinated the British Minister Resident in the Middle East, Lord Moyne, in Cairo.

July 22, 1946. Zionist terrorists blew up the King David Hotel in Jerusalem, which housed the central offices of the civilian administration of the government of Palestine, killing or injuring more than 200 persons.
King David hotel was commandeered by the British army who set up their Head Quarters in the hotel. That HQ had a full guard detail of WWII veterans, communications center and a full complement of staff officers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back