What Is Your...

Noomi

Ninja Kicker
Jul 6, 2012
Australia
Style? As in, how do you prefer to dress? Casual, or all doled up? Make up? High heels, etc?
What is your favorite outfit?

For me, I dress very casual, I LOVE cargo pants even though they are not really in fashion anymore. I love baggy clothes, the baggier the better. I like oversized t shirts, mainly band shirts (I have tons of Bon Jovi shirts lol) which are a large size, so they come down to half way down my thighs.

I hate wearing make up and prefer to go around looking natural. I only wear make up on special occasions. As my hair is still very short, I can't style it, so I just ruffle it up and it mostly looks like I have crawled out of bed. Sometimes I spike it up.

I am always buying new sneakers, as soon as one pair gets scuffed and dirty, I buy another pair - don't care if they are cheap, if they are comfy, I will buy them.

I love hoodies, as well, and with my short hair and dress sense, if you passed me on the street you'd likely think I was a boy, its only the fact I have pink glasses that lets you know I'm a girl.

How about you?

I love to wear my birthday suit! In the winter I look soooooo cool in it! In the summer I am really hot!:eusa_whistle:

At home, running errands, meeting friends for coffee or drink, casual. Jeans, sweats, comfy. Dinner or work? Classic. Most if my clothes for work r from Talbots, Ann Taylor. Comfy clothes from anyplace with a sale.

Casual...loose and comfortable - I can't stand anything tight :)

I can't walk in high heels so it's flats...

Anything I wear has to look good in dog hair ;)

Style? As in, how do you prefer to dress? Casual, or all doled up? Make up? High heels, etc?
What is your favorite outfit?

For me, I dress very casual, I LOVE cargo pants even though they are not really in fashion anymore. I love baggy clothes, the baggier the better. I like oversized t shirts, mainly band shirts (I have tons of Bon Jovi shirts lol) which are a large size, so they come down to half way down my thighs.

I hate wearing make up and prefer to go around looking natural. I only wear make up on special occasions. As my hair is still very short, I can't style it, so I just ruffle it up and it mostly looks like I have crawled out of bed. Sometimes I spike it up.

I am always buying new sneakers, as soon as one pair gets scuffed and dirty, I buy another pair - don't care if they are cheap, if they are comfy, I will buy them.

I love hoodies, as well, and with my short hair and dress sense, if you passed me on the street you'd likely think I was a boy, its only the fact I have pink glasses that lets you know I'm a girl.

How about you?

I am into bling, makeup, sharp hair styles, zipper jackets ( biker ---gold or bronze ) cross-over purses, with zippers, in metallic. I like turtlenecks and close fitting jeans, with metallic sneakers or white, and sometimes a blazer. My main thrust are accessories. I love accessories. Huge belt buckles ( bronze, gold or silver ) hoop earrings, seven 14- karat gold rings on fingers at all times ( or 7 of them in white gold, depending on my accessories ) and even though I have hot looking hats, I don't wear them, because unless they are wide-brimmed, they make my head look small..loll...if you can believe..:lmao: :lmao: I like leggings and high-top sneakers.too. Tunic-length tops.

At work I wear, creased slacks, with oxford cloth button down shirts, buttoned up to my throat, and blazers and accessories. I always look crisp, clean and well-put together. A professional look that is hot. Women customers aren't jealous, because I DO have that blazer on and all their men can see are my huge belt buckles...lol. I am not there to offend. :D

Great thread. You all sound **faboo.**

I don't mind some bling, Athena lol - you sound as if you like dripping in rings! I don't go for jewelery much, if I do, I have an old pentagram necklace on a leather cord that I like to wear. Other than that, I am dead boring lol.

I don't mind some bling, Athena lol - you sound as if you like dripping in rings! I don't go for jewelery much, if I do, I have an old pentagram necklace on a leather cord that I like to wear. Other than that, I am dead boring lol.

Are you into witchcraft?

I think you sound great for you, Noomi. :D

I kind of dress according to my personality and sense of style that belongs with it. The 7 rings I wear daily ( also make-up ) are gold bands, in different styles. Sometimes I throw a 2 caret diamond in there to mix it up, then I wear one less gold band. But whether they are gold or silver, they are 14 karat. I keep them clean and polished. I don't even know I am wearing them, they are such a part of me...lol

I also like to multi-layer gold OR combine white with silver chains, starting with one around my neck, and draping down in tiers. I keep my working outfits, understated so I can do bling..lol. It all comes together and ppl ask me how I know how to dress, that way. It's in the genes...you should have seen Mom...lol A fashion knock-out of the highest caliber.

I have never liked the gold and silver look together. I don't mix them up that way. I love 18 karat gold but it makes 14 karat gold look lackluster. And 18 is more malleable and doesn't hold up as well, in jewelry. Too soft. Fourteen karat gold is the best for that. Never 10 karat, for me. Too much alloy, dulls the shine.

I love being a woman.....:thup:

Are you into witchcraft?

Kind of. I like black, I used to be very goth when I was younger, but its hard to find that kind of stuff nowadays.

Are you into witchcraft?

Kind of. I like black, I used to be very goth when I was younger, but its hard to find that kind of stuff nowadays.

Let me guess...you've painted your nails black on occasion....and worn black lipstick!

I'm kind of all over the board. Work is business casual, a suit if i'm making a presentation or a meeting depending who is in attendance. Summer I'm usually in a pair of cargo shorts and a t shirt a most. Around the house, where I spend most of my time it's just a pair of shorts or swim shorts. Then most of the time around the house or yard it could be a pair of military BDU's Not because I'm a doomsdayer or something. relaxation for me is working around the yard or being out in the woods. I find them to ne extremely comfortable, practical and functional. What do I have on now? BDU's. I'm heading out to plant some bushes and start closing the pool.

It depends.

For casual, usually jeans, a knit top, and cross trainers.

For work, I have a professional wardrobe that is feminine and comfortable. I prefer coordinating knits (no ironing), although I do have some tailored outfits as well. Like AA, I love to accessorize; I favor pearls and semi precious stones.

For super dressy occassions, I have some fabulous cocktail and formal gowns. It's fun to get really glammed out once in awhile.

At home, generally sweats or jammies.

Work : Khakis, shoes and nice shirt
Any other time : Mostly Harley clothing or MX sponsor apparel
I have a style of my own
I have been told I have "white boy swag". Don't really know what that means but I took it as a compliment lol

I hope you don't do that Pants On The Ground thang.

I really can't stand that look.

I hope you don't do that Pants On The Ground thang.

I really can't stand that look.

You mean sagging? No, I cant stand that ignorant look
My clothes fit and no flat bills
I just don't dress like a snob lol
When I got told that, I believe I was wearing some work boots, boot cut jeans, a beanie and a Thor t-shirt

Except for the beanie, that's now mr. boe dresses most of the time.

Forum List

Back