What Is Your...

I just got into them. Someone got me one for Christmas and I loved it
You have got to watch the ones that roll up. I have OCD and if its not on strait I freak out lol
And they like to go sideways..

Style? As in, how do you prefer to dress? Casual, or all doled up? Make up? High heels, etc?
What is your favorite outfit?

For me, I dress very casual, I LOVE cargo pants even though they are not really in fashion anymore. I love baggy clothes, the baggier the better. I like oversized t shirts, mainly band shirts (I have tons of Bon Jovi shirts lol) which are a large size, so they come down to half way down my thighs.

I hate wearing make up and prefer to go around looking natural. I only wear make up on special occasions. As my hair is still very short, I can't style it, so I just ruffle it up and it mostly looks like I have crawled out of bed. Sometimes I spike it up.

I am always buying new sneakers, as soon as one pair gets scuffed and dirty, I buy another pair - don't care if they are cheap, if they are comfy, I will buy them.

I love hoodies, as well, and with my short hair and dress sense, if you passed me on the street you'd likely think I was a boy, its only the fact I have pink glasses that lets you know I'm a girl.

How about you?

My style is casual.

Jeans, T-shirts. Most ly of teams that my kids play for, high school and college baseball, basketball and softball.

Style? As in, how do you prefer to dress? Casual, or all doled up? Make up? High heels, etc?

For me, I dress very casual, I LOVE cargo pants even though they are not really in fashion anymore. I love baggy clothes, the baggier the better. I like oversized t shirts, mainly band shirts (I have tons of Bon Jovi shirts lol) which are a large size, so they come down to half way down my thighs.

I hate wearing make up and prefer to go around looking natural. I only wear make up on special occasions. As my hair is still very short, I can't style it, so I just ruffle it up and it mostly looks like I have crawled out of bed. Sometimes I spike it up.

I am always buying new sneakers, as soon as one pair gets scuffed and dirty, I buy another pair - don't care if they are cheap, if they are comfy, I will buy them.

I love hoodies, as well, and with my short hair and dress sense, if you passed me on the street you'd likely think I was a boy, its only the fact I have pink glasses that lets you know I'm a girl.

How about you?

Casual.

T-shirt, cargo pants, cargo shorts, or jeans, a pair of Chuck Taylor Converse and a ball cap.

I used to be a fashion plate, but when I got fibromyalgia, that all changed. Now, it's comfort from skin out, no makeup or polish, just clean skin and hair and a little Calvin Klein Beauty or Chanel No.5. People at church say that I have a songbird voice, which was inherited from my lovely late mother. I favor denim skirts and white frilly blouses of all cotton and S.A.S. shoes that cushion footsteps.

It depends upon what the day holds. What I'm doing, who I'm meeting. My life is predictably unpredictable. I'm ready to put on suit and tie for a meeting, or blue jeans and T for a rock concert.

How about you?

I always dress for comfort...

only exception is when somebody dies or gets married...

I try to dress for the situation/occasion. I'm getting into casual a bit more now that I'm retired from the real world - and I can dress however I like in my little in-home care of elders job.

When I worked in the real world I usually dressed better than most of the female attorneys - they usually wore their basic black beat-the-shit-out-of-the-men-ball-buster clothes. I was always a pretty sharp dresser, lots of colors - nice suits and dresses, heels, the whole nine yards. Wore nice formal gowns to a couple formal political functions I had a hand in working on.

And I like junk jewelry - I think it's called "fashion jewelry" these days.

How about you?

I always dress for comfort...

only exception is when somebody dies or gets married...
Some would say they are one in the same! Just sayin'...

I like to wear black. Black slacks, black t-shirts, black button down shirts, black sweats, black shoes, black jackets, black sweaters black hats and scarves and gloves. :lol:

I do wear different colored tops, but always black pants. If my weight is under control I might wear gray pin-striped slacks, something like that. Oh, I lied, I do have a pair of wine-red jeans I'll wear on occasion. And I do wear blue jeans.

The colors I like (rather than black) are always the jewel tones...wine red, emerald green, that sort of color.

A long, long time ago my Mom said, if you want to look classy, wear black. And I really took her seriously. :lol:

Actually, I think a lot of my black clothing comes from having to battle my weight. And when I've been overweight, I always wear black to help make me look slimmer. When my weight is down, I like black because it makes me look even slimmer! :)

Plus I'm a witch, so black just seems...well, right. :wink_2:

Last edited:
I love how most of you love to dress casual. I have never been the sort of person who likes wearing dresses - I prefer three quarter length shorts and a baggy, oversized t shirt. Regular sneakers and no bling, unless I am in the mood to 'dress up', lol.

Indoors

Variations of…

Fitted (really fitted!) black jeans tucked into mid-calf boots of dark blue or black suede. A wide belt with edged weapon attachments and a buckle in the shape of an acorn. Dark wool under chainmail covered by dark blue or black tunic with gold insets in the sleeves. Leather ties at the throat to hold the V of the tunic closed and provides a place to hook the clasp of the cloak. Simple, effective and useful for hiding swords, daggers, and of course, a few throwing knives.

Outdoors

Variations of

The same but in dapple shades of brown, green, gold, and subdued golds. The boots are knee length and supple brown leather, laced up the inner calf. The quiver and bow are strung outside the cloak.

At Home

I smile a lot.

*eg*

Oh, wait…those are My renfest clothing…….sorry……

I dress in cargo pants and/or jeans mostly, I do have some decent sport shorts that I use to play golf in. I detest sweats and don’t own a pair. I have three suits, black, blue pin-stip and a grey.

I dress for practicality mostly, but I have never minded dressing to the nines, I just no long have occasions to do so.

Forum List

Back