What is wrong with this picture?

Silence

wanna lick?
Aug 26, 2008
FL
mccainpalinfamphotoop.jpg

Do these two families look like the belong together? Would they even sit down to dinner with each other much less unite to run a country?

and where are the McCain's other children, namely their 15 year old daughter Bridget?

bridget-mccain-3.jpg

Not to be funny, but is McCain afraid those bigots who voted against him in 2000 might do him in again in 2008?

mccainpalinfamphotoop.jpg

Do these two families look like the belong together? Would they even sit down to dinner with each other much less unite to run a country?

and where are the McCain's other children, namely their 15 year old daughter Bridget?

bridget-mccain-3.jpg

Not to be funny, but is McCain afraid those bigots who voted against him in 2000 might do him in again in 2008?

Well.....if we are to vote on appearance alone.....I'd have to go with McCain and Palin.....she's hot. She can come over for dinner anytime.:D

I love how Cindy is standing in front of John, almost blocking him from the picture.

I do wonder where McCain's other kids are. I also wonder what weight loss program his daughter used.

That's exactly the response McCain is hoping for . . . that men will vote for the ticket because she's hot. I guess he's also hoping that women will vote for the ticket because she's a women. I'm sure that will happen, just as black voters will vote for Barack just because he's black. What a sad commentary on our society. What ever happend to voting for the best candidate. Maybe I'm being a little naive to think that people would vote for the best candidate even if he (or she) is not in their party????

That's exactly the response McCain is hoping for . . . that men will vote for the ticket because she's hot. I guess he's also hoping that women will vote for the ticket because she's a women. I'm sure that will happen, just as black voters will vote for Barack just because he's black. What a sad commentary on our society. What ever happend to voting for the best candidate. Maybe I'm being a little naive to think that people would vote for the best candidate even if he (or she) is not in their party????

McCain picked a candidates that has mass appeal:

Men (hotness factor), women (some will vote for him just because she's a woman, some won't), reformist, conservatives (clearly she's a Bible thumper), working class, NRA enthusiasts, pro-lifers, people concerned about energy...

I mean, I really think he made the best possible selection.

Well.....if we are to vote on appearance alone.....I'd have to go with McCain and Palin.....she's hot. She can come over for dinner anytime.:D

wow, good to know the important issues facing this country might once again come down to who you'd have a beer with...that's what got us 8 years of Bush :cuckoo:

The point I was making obviously is that they couldn't appear more dissimilar in appearance. They don't even actually look like they were standing together when the photo was taken...it looks photoshopped to me.

and where the hell is Bridget McCain?

I guess Meghan might start saying she's an only child too, just like her mother LOL

Last edited:
I don't think they look all that different. I just want to know why Cindy McCain is taking up most of the damn picture.

Cindy is the focal point of the picture with her bright blue dress and bleached blond hair that's for sure! John shrinks into the background and looks more like Their grandfather than a future president of the United States.

and Palin needs to tell the daughter in red to stand up straight, her posture sucks!

The problem is three of McCain's youngest children are missing most glaringly his adopted daughter Bridget.

and the two families don't even look like they'd be friends with each other much less McCain putting Palin as second in command. It just seems an odd fit to me.

The problem is three of McCain's youngest children are missing most glaringly his adopted daughter Bridget.

and the two families don't even look like they'd be friends with each other much less McCain putting Palin as second in command. It just seems an odd fit to me.

Did you ever think they may not have been available.

What seems to be the problem with that picture?

Thats what I'm sayin.....look like regular people to me. I made a joke earlier that I would vote on appearance alone.....its just not the case.....I will vote based on executive experiance......Palin has this.....none of the others do.

P.S..... + the added bonus that she is friggin hot kicks ass too.

Imagine how usefull she will be in foreign matters......Intelligent....beautiful women have always ruled the world......always.

I'm inclued to prefer the younger McCain family.

They look real-er, if you know what I mean.

Cindy is the most prominent figure in the picture because she's a rich b@#$% who loves being in the spotlight. she's worth over $100 million dollars. I'm sure she's really in touch with the average working class citizen. NOT! McCain had to pick Palin because she is so far removed from what John and Cindy McCain are . . . out of touch rich people who have NO idea what it's like for the average working class citizen. Geez -- he doesn't even know how many houses he owns!!!! How can anyone vote for a guy like that? The only hope he has is Palin. I'm not crazy about either ticket. Guess I'll just watch the debates and then make my choice.

Do you have any experience with a 15 year old daughter? That could exactly be the reason why she isn't on the campaign trail -- because she's a 15 year old girl. They're impossible!!!! LOL Trust me . . . I know if I was on the campaign trail when my daughter was 15 years old - she'd have been left at home!!!! We get along great now, but geeze. . . . she was impossible at 15!

I will vote based on executive experiance......Palin has this.....none of the others do.

so you're voting in hopes that McCain dies in office and Palin becomes President? because that is really the only way her supposed "executive" experience will be put to use.

Imagine how usefull she will be in foreign matters......Intelligent....beautiful women have always ruled the world......always.

wow, who knew... wonder why women only won the right to vote 88 years ago and why we still aren't paid equally for the same job?

You might mean that beautiful, intelligent women have always been able to lead horny men around by their dicks to get exactly what they want but make no mistake, women have never "ruled the world"

Do you have any experience with a 15 year old daughter?

14 year old, is that close enough? Mine isn't impossible at all. and what you seem to be saying is that McCain has a shitty relationship with his adopted daughter and rather than put her needs before their own, he and Cindy have left her at home with the nanny?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back