What is wrong with this picture?

Who woulda thunk Bill and Hillary would turn into what they did ? I am still not a Slick Willie fan .... but :thup: Hillary :thup: has come a long ways, in my mind within just the last few weeks.
:eusa_angel:

bill-hillary-clinton.jpg

So what's the problem?? :slap:

Last edited:
Who is saying anything about their "looks" ?

They are both fine looking families.

I do agree though, Hillary was a mess in her youth LOL

Who is saying anything about their "looks" ?

They are both fine looking families.

I do agree though, Hillary was a mess in her youth LOL

"Would they even sit down to dinner with each other much less unite to run a country?"
:eusa_whistle:

:lol: lol ... Well ... even though I was "around" for the "hippie days" ... I would not have invited them for dinner! :lol:

Last edited:
Honestly . . . I could care less who in their family is campaigning with them. What does it really matter whether she was there or not? I'm not going to vote for the best looking family or which candidate schleps his or her family around with them. Maybe his 15 year old just didn't want to be there. What's the big deal?

my remark wasn't an opinion on their looks as much as on how different their values seem to be.

McCain's look like rich upper crust society snobs and the Palin's look like an average family.

my remark wasn't an opinion on their looks as much as on how different their values seem to be.

McCain's look like rich upper crust society snobs and the Palin's look like an average family.

I'm not voting for the McCain/Palin ticket ... but if I was that would make no difference to me, either.

*I knew you were not talking about 'looks' ... but the memory of the early years of the Clinton's popped into my mind when you posted this. :lol:

Do you have any experience with a 15 year old daughter? That could exactly be the reason why she isn't on the campaign trail -- because she's a 15 year old girl. They're impossible!!!! LOL Trust me . . . I know if I was on the campaign trail when my daughter was 15 years old - she'd have been left at home!!!! We get along great now, but geeze. . . . she was impossible at 15!

I hear ya! Mine is 13 and driving me CRAZY!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

If she would have posed it would be in her Motorhead Shirt or something of that sort.............

Perhaps I just find it odd that it's the pretty blond haired blue eyed daughter who is pictured and not his 15 year old adopted daughter who happens to be black especially since it was an issue that was used, quite successfully against him in the 2000 primaries.

I'm sure it's as simple as she just wasn't around but the cynic in me wonders if it's not a calculated tactic on McCain's part to "hide" her from the very bigots who the Republican machine (read Karl Rove) targeted with their "would you vote for McCain if you knew he had an affair that resulted in a black baby" crap.

mccainpalinfamphotoop.jpg

Do these two families look like the belong together? Would they even sit down to dinner with each other much less unite to run a country?

and where are the McCain's other children, namely their 15 year old daughter Bridget?

bridget-mccain-3.jpg

Not to be funny, but is McCain afraid those bigots who voted against him in 2000 might do him in again in 2008?

McCain doesn't want that "black baby" thing to cost him South Carolina!

mccainpalinfamphotoop.jpg

Do these two families look like the belong together? Would they even sit down to dinner with each other much less unite to run a country?

and where are the McCain's other children, namely their 15 year old daughter Bridget?

bridget-mccain-3.jpg

Not to be funny, but is McCain afraid those bigots who voted against him in 2000 might do him in again in 2008?

Maybe she's 17 and doesn't want to be involved in all this. She's in her Senior year of high school and maybe wants to be as normal as possible.

Election 2008: Bridget McCain at Home | Scholastic.com

The problem is three of McCain's youngest children are missing most glaringly his adopted daughter Bridget.

and the two families don't even look like they'd be friends with each other much less McCain putting Palin as second in command. It just seems an odd fit to me.

Let's see... 2 of their sons are serving in the military. Bridget is enjoying her last year of high school. That's where the 3 are.

Bridget like most teenagers would rather not be involved in all this. Or do you want to be like the press and shove a camera and mic in front of her? Why? So everyone in the world knows every little detail of her life?

SFC_TMC915 wrote:
Cindy is the most prominent figure in the picture because she's a rich b@#$% who loves being in the spotlight. she's worth over $100 million dollars. I'm sure she's really in touch with the average working class citizen. NOT! McCain had to pick Palin because she is so far removed from what John and Cindy McCain are . . . out of touch rich people who have NO idea what it's like for the average working class citizen. Geez -- he doesn't even know how many houses he owns!!!! How can anyone vote for a guy like that? The only hope he has is Palin. I'm not crazy about either ticket. Guess I'll just watch the debates and then make my choice.

I think this has to be one of my favorite quotes of the day. You call McCain's wife an attention-obsessed bitch whose incredibly out-of-touch with average Americans. You claim that the only reason McCain chose Palin is so that she could help he and his ridiculously wealthy bitch of a wife look more "normal." You ask how anyone could be crazy enough to vote for someone like this.

And then you state that you'll watch the debates before you decide who to vote for - as if you haven't decided.

ROFLMAO! Thanks for that...it was hysterical! :lol:

if she were born in 1993, as I've read, she's 15 not 17.

I just found it strange that only his celebutante daughter would be pictured.

if she were born in 1993, as I've read, she's 15 not 17.

I just found it strange that only his celebutante daughter would be pictured.

In my opinion only .... I think there is being to much made of this. :eusa_shifty:

The picture of Palin and her "litter of kiddies"... probably took too much time to line up, and McCain's daughter said "to heck with this crap" and left! :lol:

Does anyone know if that woman can have more kids?? :eek:

wow, good to know the important issues facing this country might once again come down to who you'd have a beer with...that's what got us 8 years of Bush :cuckoo:

The point I was making obviously is that they couldn't appear more dissimilar in appearance. They don't even actually look like they were standing together when the photo was taken...it looks photoshopped to me.

and where the hell is Bridget McCain?

I guess Meghan might start saying she's an only child too, just like her mother LOL

wait a minute, wasnt that used as a selling point for Bill Clinton?

not that I know of DiveCon but I do know it was for GWB.... I think Bill's was that he played the Sax on Arsenio Hall with Ray Bans on...

CA, I agree much ado about nothing....I was just making an observation not an indictment of McCain or his daughter.

Forum List

Back