What is wrong with the African-American community

I just don't agree with your plot to deny people all benefits for,life for mistakes made in their youth.
Mistakes? Seriously? Mistakes? So this 12 year old thug meant to punch some other mentally disabled black man? He just got them confused?

Your propaganda is pitiful. This was not a "mistake". This thug set out to viciously attack someone who was weak and vulnerable.

I just don't agree with your plot to deny people all benefits for,life for mistakes made in their youth.
Mistakes? Seriously? Mistakes? So this 12 year old thug meant to punch some other mentally disabled black man? He just got them confused?

Your propaganda is pitiful. This was not a "mistake". This thug set out to viciously attack someone who was weak and vulnerable.
Twelve year olds make mistakes.

Yes they do. Punching a mentally disabled man in the face is not a mistake though. The fact that you feel the need to cover for thugs by falsely categorizing their acts speaks volumes.

The benefits are not unconstitutional.
Yes they are. 100% unconstitutional. The U.S. Constitution explicitly restricts the federal government to 18 enumerated powers and retirement isn't one of them. Neither is healthcare. Neither is food nor housing.

You should really read it some time. It's very interesting. You'll learn a lot.

This is a white thug who isn't being raised properly attacking a fellow whites who is also mentally handicapped.
"a" is singular...whites is plural, genius.
This is repulsive and it is not some obscure occurrence.
Actually...yes it is. :laugh:
They have been playing "the knockout game" for many years
No they haven't. That's game is almost exclusive to the black community. It's amazing how you are incapable of getting even a single fact correct.

I never bought the no father/welfare argument. I grew up without a father, and there was a period where my mother had to work a full time job as well as receive food stamps to support us. Now my brother and I bust our asses for 10 hours a day in a steel mill, one sister design websites, and another sister works at a catering company for almost 10 hours a day while attending culinary classes. Yeah, one of my brothers cooks meth, but four out of five kids ain't bad. :dunno:
Did you just prove what you're claiming is false? :uhh:

No father in the home and one of the children grows up to cook crystal meth.

Draconian measures require debate and instill disagreement.
Yes folks...in NK's mind....it is "draconian" to deny someone unconstitutional social benefits. Hyperbole much, NK? :eusa_doh:
The benefits are not unconstitutional. But if that hyperbole serves you, maybe you cannot define hyperbole.
It is not "draconian" to withhold them, you Drama Queen.
Who does it serve? The families of those you would deny, or your peculiar sense of justice?

Yes they do. Punching a mentally disabled man in the face is not a mistake though. The fact that you feel the need to cover for thugs by falsely categorizing their acts speaks volumes.
Twelve year olds can't vote, drive, drink or marry. Ya know why? They cannot make responsible decisions. Rather, they tend to make mistakes.

Would you allow the decisions made by sixth graders to effect the rest of their lives?

The benefits are not unconstitutional.
Yes they are. 100% unconstitutional. The U.S. Constitution explicitly restricts the federal government to 18 enumerated powers and retirement isn't one of them. Neither is healthcare. Neither is food nor housing.

You should really read it some time. It's very interesting. You'll learn a lot.
Why then are these benefits paid? Social Security has been in effect since 1934. Are you telling us that in 84 years, no court has ever ruled it unconstitutionail? Your narrow interpretation of the constitution utwould hobble this nation in a permanent 18th century status.

This is crazy and it is flat-out inexcusable. And don't tell me this has anything to do with slavery, racism, oppression, etc. because you never saw this type of behavior from young men in the African-American community back in the 1940's and 1950's when segregation still existed and racism was much worse. Parents in that generation would have beaten their children senseless had they ever done something like this.

This is a black thug who isn't being raised properly attacking a fellow African-American who is also mentally handicapped. This is repulsive and it is not some obscure occurrence. They have been playing "the knockout game" for many years, rioting (such as Ferguson), engaging in black-on-black crime, and a whole lot more. There is clearly a severe parenting problem in the black community. It is an epidemic and if the black community can't get their shit together and correct it, then the law should do it for them. Start coming down harder on these thugs and their parents.

Thug, 12, sucker-punched mentally challenged man: cops
Are you presuming that thuggish behavior is exclusive to the African-American community? Further, are you suggesting that laws be drafted that apply exclusively to the African-American community?

Perhaps you should rethink your position.
True but it is epidemic.

What I'm more interested in getting through to all the young girls before they have kids before they are ready mentally or financially and stop the cycle.

And get through to the girls who just had kids. Raise them right.

Whites can take my advice too. We just don't have the problem like we do in the black community.

And don't tell me we do. I lived on 6 mile in Detroit. My grandma got mugged twice. Everyone has bars on their windows. High crime rate. Now I'm 30 minutes away living in safety. I know first hand the difference between the white and black community.

Maybe Detroit is an exception. What black city in America is safe? What black community has low crime?

What is your problem? Simple. 75% of you don't have dad's living in your homes.

I'm not trying to insult blacks just for the sake of being insulting. That would make me a racist. I actually want blacks to assimilate and improve.

Something interesting happened to me today. I think I caught a black guy attempting to break in to my place or maybe my neighbors place. My dog ran him off. I should have asked him who he was. Not cause he's black but because I don't recognize him. But because I don't want to look racist I didn't say anything. I think black people use this to their advantage.

Even more urgent: What is wrong with the white Appalachia community?
Opioids
Violence
Squalor

worst of all, they vote GOP because living such a miserable life isn't bad enough.
They were put out of work by the left's green agenda. Many vote democrat. Unemployed union workers.
I don't hear the Appalachian community complaining or see them rioting. They/we have our problems too but we aren't complaining.

And if blacks want to play that game then they should stop complaining that America is racist because look at the Appalachian community. It's not about race there is it?

This is crazy and it is flat-out inexcusable. And don't tell me this has anything to do with slavery, racism, oppression, etc. because you never saw this type of behavior from young men in the African-American community back in the 1940's and 1950's when segregation still existed and racism was much worse. Parents in that generation would have beaten their children senseless had they ever done something like this.

This is a black thug who isn't being raised properly attacking a fellow African-American who is also mentally handicapped. This is repulsive and it is not some obscure occurrence. They have been playing "the knockout game" for many years, rioting (such as Ferguson), engaging in black-on-black crime, and a whole lot more. There is clearly a severe parenting problem in the black community. It is an epidemic and if the black community can't get their shit together and correct it, then the law should do it for them. Start coming down harder on these thugs and their parents.

Thug, 12, sucker-punched mentally challenged man: cops
The local thugs always seemed to pick on the weak or the smart ones, and beat the hell out of them. I use to show up about end of school time and BS with the smart ones who kind of lingered long enough for the thugs to loose interest and wander off. I was surprised that several became LEOs later in life and remember me. Life is strange.

Even more urgent: What is wrong with the white Appalachia community?
Opioids
Violence
Squalor

worst of all, they vote GOP because living such a miserable life isn't bad enough.
That's not the white community. That's the absolute worst part of the White community. You are comparing the black community with the wost part of the White community. Compare the city I live in with any black community in America. You would rather live here. If not name the black cities that are low crime and poverty and has a high percent of two parent households.

Stop comparing yourselves with our worst communities and strive to become like our good communities.

This black police chief who came from the hood and a one parent home admits everything we are saying is true.

It's time blacks start saying it. Blacks don't like whites telling them the truth so more blacks got to speak out.

You can leave a car unlocked with the keys in it in my neighborhood. I just watched a show where the cops leave a car like that out with cameras and they. Bait car is what it's called. Who gets in every time? A black guy.

People in general (children especially) are products of their environment. Look at the environment they live in, their culture and influences, their parents or lack thereof, the music they listen to and the excuses are are made for them by their enablers. . .

Garbage in = Garbage out.

Forum List

Back