What is wrong with the African-American community

People in general (children especially) are products of their environment. Look at the environment they live in, their culture and influences, their parents or lack thereof, the music they listen to and the excuses are are made for them by their enablers. . .

Garbage in = Garbage out.
I listen to a pretty good Detroit black radio talk show and occasionally you get a caller who says the truth about the problem with the black community. So I think they must realize what they are doing wrong. I just wish I heard more callers emphasize what they're doing wrong rather than focus on how unfair things are for them. For example they always get mad at the cops for killing a black who resists arrest and they never talk about how you shouldn't resist arrest.

The democrats figured out a way to keep them enslaved.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Of course, in order for that to happen, they need those other negros. Oh, which other ones? These ones.

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

Hmmm, I wonder who he was referring to. Any guesses?

al-sharpton.jpg

Jesse Jacksons house...
jesse-jackson2.jpg

Jeremiah Wrights house.

100627-o-wright-neighbors.jpg

Are we getting a clue yet about what is wrong with THE BLACKS?

More education, science and infrastructure is needed in the african American community. ;) Like all others.
Trump is trying to do that, but you loonies want to stop him.
Trump ain't doing jack sh!t. The fact that the GOP and Trump wants to take away their healthcare and give an 800 billion dollar tax cut to the rich tells the tale.

Are you presuming that thuggish behavior is exclusive to the African-American community? Further, are you suggesting that laws be drafted that apply exclusively to the African-American community?

Perhaps you should rethink your position.
Please present video evidence of whte boys playing this "knockout game" in numbers that match those of black youth, if there any that exists at all.

The democrats figured out a way to keep them enslaved.

lbj-racist-quotes-2.jpg

Of course, in order for that to happen, they need those other negros. Oh, which other ones? These ones.

quote-there-is-another-class-of-colored-people-who-make-a-business-of-keeping-the-troubles-the-wrongs-booker-t-washington-354862.jpg

Hmmm, I wonder who he was referring to. Any guesses?

al-sharpton.jpg

Jesse Jacksons house...
jesse-jackson2.jpg

Jeremiah Wrights house.

100627-o-wright-neighbors.jpg

Are we getting a clue yet about what is wrong with THE BLACKS?
Have you Republicans started winning over blacks yet? What have you done for them? Trump said what do you have to lose. What do they stand to gain?

Anybody can give con advice.

There is no solution to this problem. The only thing we can do is let black people live in their own neighborhoods, and not wander into them. There should be no laws forcing people to do business with black people.
With groups like BLM advocating violence and participating in it, I'm coming to the opinion that maybe we should go back to segregation.

More education, science and infrastructure is needed in the african American community. ;) Like all others.
Trump ain't doing jack sh!t. The fact that the GOP and Trump wants to take away their healthcare and give an 800 billion dollar tax cut to the rich tells the tale.
Liberals really need new talking points.

Twelve year olds can't vote, drive, drink or marry. Ya know why? They cannot make responsible decisions. Rather, they tend to make mistakes.
Again you make up an alternate reality to defend the criminal (I'm seeing a pattern here - I think it's safe to say that you have a criminal record, uh?).

12 year olds are not prevented from voting because (and I quote) "they cannot make responsible decisions". They are prevented from voting because of concern that they can't understand the issues.

A 16 year old can drive - but cannot vote. An 18 year old can vote - but cannot drink. If "making responsible decisions" was the issue, they wouldn't allow some of these but not others. Stop making shit up to defend your idiotic and indefensible position.

Why then are these benefits paid?
Why are women raped every day in America? Hmmm....I guess raping women must be legal since it happens. That is some great "logic" you have there, NK.
Social Security has been in effect since 1934. Are you telling us that in 84 years, no court has ever ruled it unconstitutional?
Nope. I'm not telling you that at all. Quite the contrary, many courts in multiple cases found Social Security to be unconstitutional. If only you had some facts and knowledge before speaking, uh NK?
Your narrow interpretation of the constitution utwould hobble this nation in a permanent 18th century status.
There is no "interpretation". The U.S. Constitution says what it says and it is the highest law of the land. It has been torn, shredded, and pissed on by you lawless progressives.

The U.S. would not be stuck in some "permanent 18th Century status" just because we obeyed the law. This nation went roughly 160 years without the government pointing a gun at the head of its citizens and forcing them into a retirement plan - and we did just fine. In addition, if it was so necessary, the states could handle it per the U.S. Constitution. In addition to that reality, if it truly was so necessary for the federal government to handle it, then you would be able to get the votes necessary to amend the U.S. Constitution and make that a responsibility of the federal government.

Coming from a Republican who wants to talk about the black community. It gives your kind a chance to pretend to care and spew venom at the same time.

Even more urgent: What is wrong with the white Appalachia community?
Opioids
Violence
Squalor

worst of all, they vote GOP because living such a miserable life isn't bad enough.
I don't think their lives are "miserable." I'd sure as hell rather live in W Va than any of the black ghettos.

Coming from a Republican who wants to talk about the black community. It gives your kind a chance to pretend to care and spew venom at the same time.
We want blacks to get an education so the can be successful. Democrats want them uneducated and on welfare all for a vote.

Not reading past the thread title -

What's wrong with the African-American community is

There should not be some separate hyphen-American community.

Oh damn, I red a few lines and sure nuff, the OP knows exactly what's wrong.

He seems to think the 40s and 50s are ancient history but in the great scheme of things, that's less than a blink of an eye.

The OP and others demand blacks be better than they themselves could ever be and then demonize when they don't do the impossible.

Also not going to read the inevitable white professional victim whining.

[emoji849]

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

We want blacks to get an education so the can be successful. Democrats want them uneducated and on welfare all for a vote.
Black people with jobs vote democratic too. Why?

Opioids
Violence
Squalor

worst of all, they vote GOP because living such a miserable life isn't bad enough.
I don't think their lives are "miserable." I'd sure as hell rather live in W Va than any of the black ghettos.

White Appalachia is a ghetto too.

This is still America. Neither should live in hopelessness just so trump’s 1% can get even richer than they already are.

But trump just lied to miners, told them he'd get their jobs back while all he really did was let the 1% owners poison their water.

[emoji90]

Not reading past the thread title -

What's wrong with the African-American community is

There should not be some separate hyphen-American community.

Oh damn, I red a few lines and sure nuff, the OP knows exactly what's wrong.

He seems to think the 40s and 50s are ancient history but in the great scheme of things, that's less than a blink of an eye.

The OP and others demand blacks be better than they themselves could ever be and then demonize when they don't do the impossible.

Also not going to read the inevitable white professional victim whining.

[emoji849]

Let's say roles were reversed. What would I do? I'd stop talking proper English and learn eubonics. I wouldn't have a kid I can't afford. If I had a kid I'd make sure he got educated because an uneducated honkey ain't never gonna do well in a black society.

You don't believe that, do you?

Or was that satire?

jknowgood doesn't have access to real news or the InterWebs so he doesn't know what's been going on in the real world the last 6months.

[emoji849]

Opioids
Violence
Squalor

White Appalachia is a ghetto too.

This is still America. Neither should live in hopelessness just so trump’s 1% can get even richer than they already are.

But trump just lied to miners, told them he'd get their jobs back while all he really did was let the 1% owners poison their water.

[emoji90]

My advice to people in Detroit or Appalachia, get out. There are places in America that will suck 100 years from now. These are two of those places. If it's too late for you help your kids get out. If it's too late for them tell them to do a better job raising their kids.

There's plenty of other places to go in America.

Anyone in America who's poor either chose to be poor or their parents are to blame. No one told them to have you.

Forum List

Back