What is wrong with being gay exactly?

And you are lying again.

Not lying by saying the CDC tracks diseases- because it does- lying because you know that the CDC does not consider gays to be a disease
you just contradicted yourself, liar

And you are lying again.

Not lying by saying the CDC tracks diseases- because it does- lying because you know that the CDC does not consider gays to be a disease

So the center for DISEASE control tracks it, but not because it's a disease. Gotcha. Liar

Hateful because Christians tell you what is clearly an honest and correct assessment. Perhaps homosexuals are hateful because they sue bakeries, photographers and private schools & businesses? What you seem to wish is for everyone who disagrees with you to remain silent. Was Jonah hateful when he warned Nineveh of God's judgment, or was Jonah judged because he ran the other way ------ and had more pity for a gourd plant then a sinful city?

Read the book of Jonah that you maybe enlightened.

And you are lying again.

And you are lying again.

So the center for DISEASE control tracks it, but not because it's a disease. Gotcha. Liar

Come on Kaz, you don't really think being gay is a disease so why on earth would you want the internet to think so? Because you're anonymous here?

Hateful because Christians tell you what is clearly an honest and correct assessment. Perhaps homosexuals are hateful because they sue bakeries, photographers and private schools & businesses? What you seem to wish is for everyone who disagrees with you to remain silent. Was Jonah hateful when he warned Nineveh of God's judgment, or was Jonah judged because he ran the other way ------ and had more pity for a gourd plant then a sinful city?

What is wrong; are gays too much of a moral challenge for the Right when it is their turn to "walk through the shadow of the valley of" homosexuals and fear "no evil"?

nothing is wrong with being gay or lesbian

nothing at all ...ok?

I have great friends of that inclination ...but they do not...and they would not dare ,,,,

force feed the rest of us with their ideas,

which ideas are those?

A desire to be treated equal?

How horrible.

I believe that homosexuals are accepted as people, j

What is wrong; are gays too much of a moral challenge for the Right when it is their turn to "walk through the shadow of the valley of" homosexuals and fear "no evil"?
People choose the path they will travel. There is but one path that does not lead to destruction. And that path requires a consideration of the LORD.

I believe that homosexuals are accepted as people, just not for their sexual behavior patterns. Should we accept the drunk? As a person yes, but not on account of his drunkenness. We seek to help him and not encourage him to drink. As a Christian, I see more to life than one's desire to fulfill one's sexual desires. The government is now at the crossroads. Is it now going to dictate moral acceptance or is it going to let people make exclusive judgments?

I'd like to be a basketball player, but how should I react when the NBA says, "You're too short!" Are they being bias? The government is aiming to redefine marriage. This is wrong. Marriage is the coming together to become one flesh. Two men cannot be one flesh. Two women cannot be one flesh! A man and a woman is the only union that has the capacity to be one flesh, and it owes that to the Creator of mankind. Not to the government.

You're their mother. No matter what perverted "family" scheme you Leftists come up with, every baby has just one mother and one father.

Even if you do a swirl.

No, I'm not their mother. I was their oven. Wasn't my egg. They used a donor egg and their sperm. I think the twins had two different fathers. :lol:

That doesn't change the fact you're their mother. You all carry on with this freak show trying to change what can't be changed, that children are made with one man and one woman. The only difference is that children will grow up confused as to who their parents really are. They are independent human beings and will eventually make up their own minds. Surrogate eggs and semen swirls can't change the basic structure of the family.

Why would they grow up confused?

Children born from artificial insemination don't grow up 'confused' who their 'real' parents are. Children born of surrogacy don't grow up confused who their 'real' parents are.

Thousands of children are adopted every year- for the most part children abandoned by their biological parents- the people who adopt them are their 'real' parents- the ones who care enough to step up and be parents.

We're going to start seeing kids raised by faggots murdering their "parents" in their sleep. As far as I'm concerned, they are innocent of any wrongdoing.

You perverts got it coming to you.

Now you are calling for children to murder their parents.

How 'Christ' like of you.

You are a sick POS.
Those aren't "parents" and kids would be just as justified in killing queers as any child molester who kidnaps them and starts raising them on their own.

And Keys already posted what Jesus thought should happen to perverts who hurt children so I'm on very solid ground here with my faith.

nothing at all ...ok?

I have great friends of that inclination ...but they do not...and they would not dare ,,,,

which ideas are those?

How horrible.

People choose the path they will travel. There is but one path that does not lead to destruction. And that path requires a consideration of the LORD.
sounds like the Right just likes to complain about moral challenges; some on the left believe only infidels, protestants and renegades do that.

You're their mother. No matter what perverted "family" scheme you Leftists come up with, every baby has just one mother and one father.

Even if you do a swirl.

No, I'm not their mother. I was their oven. Wasn't my egg. They used a donor egg and their sperm. I think the twins had two different fathers. :lol:

That doesn't change the fact you're their mother. You all carry on with this freak show trying to change what can't be changed, that children are made with one man and one woman. The only difference is that children will grow up confused as to who their parents really are. They are independent human beings and will eventually make up their own minds. Surrogate eggs and semen swirls can't change the basic structure of the family.

Children born from artificial insemination don't grow up 'confused' who their 'real' parents are. Children born of surrogacy don't grow up confused who their 'real' parents are.

Thousands of children are adopted every year- for the most part children abandoned by their biological parents- the people who adopt them are their 'real' parents- the ones who care enough to step up and be parents.
You're wrong. Many kids who grew up in adopted homes seek out their biological parents, even if they were given a wonderful upbringing. This will be especially true when they are deliberately conceived to be put in a situation where they are deprived of a mother or a father and they see their friends who have both.

We're going to start seeing kids raised by faggots murdering their "parents" in their sleep. As far as I'm concerned, they are innocent of any wrongdoing.

Do you really consider yourself a Christian? Really? I think Jesus would disagree...at least the guy I read about. Did you get a different bible than the rest of us?
In my Bible, Jesus said perverts like you who hurt children should have a millstone hung around your neck and thrown into the ocean.

So no, Jesus would not disagree with me. Leftist Jesus does not exist.

nothing at all ...ok?

which ideas are those?

How horrible.

sounds like the Right just likes to complain about moral challenges; some on the left believe only infidels, protestants and renegades do that.
The Right just wants what is RIGHT and doesn't want that excluded so that people can have free reign to do what they wish without confrontation. The framers of the Constitution were not out to eliminate conflict, they wanted an open forum for discussion that would reveal good as good and evil as evil.

The reality is that the government (independent from the community) has no right to tell anyone to whom they may sell to or not sell to. The Supreme Court made a ruling on Prayer & Bible reading in "Public" school. The fact is that the "Community" and not the Federal Government has the right to educate as they deem appropriate. The Federal Government should not be educating the public. They would not now be in a position to DICTATE what constitutes marriage --- just as they were once able to remove GOD from the classroom.

nothing at all ...ok?

which ideas are those?

How horrible.

The Right just wants what is RIGHT and doesn't want that excluded so that people can have free reign to do what they wish without confrontation. The framers of the Constitution were not out to eliminate conflict, they wanted an open forum for discussion that would reveal good as good and evil as evil.

The reality is that the government (independent from the community) has no right to tell anyone to whom they may sell to or not sell to. The Supreme Court made a ruling on Prayer & Bible reading in "Public" school. The fact is that the "Community" and not the Federal Government has the right to educate as they deem appropriate. The Federal Government should not be educating the public. They would not now be in a position to DICTATE what constitutes marriage --- just as they were once able to remove GOD from the classroom.
I believe the Right is being disingenuous at best; there is no appeal to ignorance of accommodation laws in favor of Religion on a for-profit basis.

And you are lying again.

And you are lying again.

Come on Kaz, you don't really think being gay is a disease so why on earth would you want the internet to think so? Because you're anonymous here?

Who has changed their view? Retarded liberals think I'm a homophobe, they thought that before. Non-liberals get it. Politicalchic asked, I explained I'm joking, she was good. Non-liberals are just a lot smarter overall than liberals. You know I'm not a homophobe, but you still regularly go into Democrat talking point mode. I wonder if you even know what the points mean at this point or if you just identify issues with talking points and just start repeating them

You are a sick POS.
Those aren't "parents" and kids would be just as justified in killing queers as any child molester who kidnaps them and starts raising them on their own.

And Keys already posted what Jesus thought should happen to perverts who hurt children so I'm on very solid ground here with my faith.

Thank goodness the law says otherwise. The two men are the parents of their three children, legally and emotionally and my wife and I are the parents of our two.

We don't hurt our children...but I agree with Syriusly...you're a POS.

And you are lying again.

And you are lying again.

Who has changed their view? Retarded liberals think I'm a homophobe, they thought that before. Non-liberals get it. Politicalchic asked, I explained I'm joking, she was good. Non-liberals are just a lot smarter overall than liberals. You know I'm not a homophobe, but you still regularly go into Democrat talking point mode. I wonder if you even know what the points mean at this point or if you just identify issues with talking points and just start repeating them

I didn't say you changed your views. Again its ironic you continuously accuse others of a comprehension problem. I said you don't actually believe gays are a disease so do you keep playing the raging homophobe instead of just the slight one you really are? What's your goal?

Wow. I knew you were a sick and twisted individual, but I had no idea you were this profoundly fucked up.

And you are lying again.

I didn't say you changed your views. Again its ironic you continuously accuse others of a comprehension problem. I said you don't actually believe gays are a disease so do you keep playing the raging homophobe instead of just the slight one you really are? What's your goal?

Now that's classic. The one with the reading comprehension problem here is again you.

I understood your question perfectly well. You asked why I want people to think I think gay is a disease when I don't. That's exactly the question I answered. Re-read it. LOL, then you didn't grasp my answer

You are a sick POS.

Thank goodness the law says otherwise. The two men are the parents of their three children, legally and emotionally and my wife and I are the parents of our two.

If your children killed these two butt munchers it would be your own fault because it's your primary responsibility to protect them from perverts, not expose them to perverts.

And a good attorney would get them acquitted because even the jury can be made to see this is child abuse and three sick individuals conspired to destroy these children's lives for their own selfish gratification.

You three are the sick POS's.

You are a sick POS.

If your children killed these two butt munchers it would be your own fault because it's your primary responsibility to protect them from perverts, not expose them to perverts.

And a good attorney would get them acquitted because even the jury can be made to see this is child abuse and three sick individuals conspired to destroy these children's lives for their own selfish gratification.

You three are the sick POS's.
Were you molested by a homosexual as a child, or something?

Can't wait to see what god says to you about you speaking for him.
What kind of speaking for GOD? I read His Word. I don't make up excuses such as "God made me this way, therefore I'm ok and you're ok..." Where exactly is that found in the Bible? "It's Constitutional! The Supreme Court Justices say it's OK" Let's face the simple fact, that if you don't go to heaven you will be waiting a very long time.
Let me get this straight. You are saying you read gods word, you are the way you are because you are following gods word, yet you say you don't make up excuses such as "God made you this way, therefore you're ok and I'm ok." Uhmm... please make up your mind either you believe in god, and you believe god made you this way.. or you don't.
It doesn't seem as though you can either read or write. Did God make you that way or are you lazy? Irony!
Huh? What did I say that was incorrect? Are you now saying you don't read gods word? Are you saying you are not the way you are because you follow gods word? Are you saying god did not make you? Are you saying your not ok? Are you saying no one is ok? Are you now saying you don't believe in god?

Me lazy? I suppose a bit.
"-----read God's words?"
"---follow God's word?"
"---God didn't make you?"
"---you're not ok?
"---believe in God?"
Is your post supposed to have meaning in whatever language it is that you speak?

Forum List

Back