CDZ What is torture?

Here is another idea of torture. Let's tie you up butt naked in front of a usual angry big lesbo, and see what she does to you.

I'll tell you what the lesbian will do. If your wife or girlfriend is hot, that's who the lesbian will notice and respond to. If the lesbian is going to take an interest in you, it's merely because you are a bound naked human, not because you are a bound naked man.

If bound and naked one finds it tortuous that the angry lesbian pays you no mind, well, that's on you.
No because lesbians hate men. They actively try to outcompete men. And they enjoy attacking men, and even attacking prepubescent male children. Lesbians are not like their male gay counterparts that are harmless to women, at all. Lesbians are natural aggressors, and men is what they hate the most.

Of course lesbians hate men and enjoy attacking men. The recent rise in documented hate crimes committed by lesbians against men is a fine illustration of that. ROTFL at you!

I bid you to show me any scholarly research that hs shown that lesbians as a class of women by and large hate men. You will find none.

Lesbians don't hate men, they just don't want to enter into pair-bonds with men and they don't want to have sex with men. That's not at all the same thing as hating men.

You need to get past the notion that a woman who doesn't adore your penis does not necessarily hate you or men in general. Trust me, if a lesbian hates you specifically, it has little to do with your penis.
This is bull. Besides, this thread is about torture. Lesbos like tortuting men, and this will never be scholarly analyzed, because the relevant academic fields are also heavily populated by lesbos and they will not incriminate themselves. But for example, that I wrote about school atrocities with lesbo teachers is a reality that does exist.

Here is another idea of torture. Let's tie you up butt naked in front of a usual angry big lesbo, and see what she does to you.

I'll tell you what the lesbian will do. If your wife or girlfriend is hot, that's who the lesbian will notice and respond to. If the lesbian is going to take an interest in you, it's merely because you are a bound naked human, not because you are a bound naked man.

If bound and naked one finds it tortuous that the angry lesbian pays you no mind, well, that's on you.
No because lesbians hate men. They actively try to outcompete men. And they enjoy attacking men, and even attacking prepubescent male children. Lesbians are not like their male gay counterparts that are harmless to women, at all. Lesbians are natural aggressors, and men is what they hate the most.

Of course lesbians hate men and enjoy attacking men. The recent rise in documented hate crimes committed by lesbians against men is a fine illustration of that. ROTFL at you!

I bid you to show me any scholarly research that hs shown that lesbians as a class of women by and large hate men. You will find none.

Lesbians don't hate men, they just don't want to enter into pair-bonds with men and they don't want to have sex with men. That's not at all the same thing as hating men.

You need to get past the notion that a woman who doesn't adore your penis does not necessarily hate you or men in general. Trust me, if a lesbian hates you specifically, it has little to do with your penis.
This is bull. Besides, this thread is about torture. Lesbos like tortuting men, and this will never be scholarly analyzed, because the relevant academic fields are also heavily populated by lesbos and they will not incriminate themselves. But for example, that I wrote about school atrocities with lesbo teachers is a reality that does exist.

Let's see how many more hasty generalizations and hasty conclusions you can make.

Liberals love to jump up on their soapboxes wagging their fingers when discussing torture. "We are better than this!" "We Americans do not torture!" That makes them feel all fuzzy inside but it puts America and the world at a strategic disadvantage because our enemies not only torture for information, they torture for entertainment. So what is torture? Torture is defined as the act inflicting "severe pain" on an individual. So how is Waterboarding torture? My idea of torture is hooking up a terrorist to a battery or perhaps some creative uses of pig's blood. I would never advocate dismemberment, sexual assault of any kind, or drowning. But if causes no permanent damage and results in saving one innocent life then torture is not only warranted we are idiots to not employ it. How do you define torture and would you advocate the use of it interrogating Terrorists?
But the fact is torture does not save lies. What do people do when they are tortured? They talk and talk and say whatever they think will stop the torture. It has never been a good interrogation method because it yields so much bad information. In an interrogation bad information is worse than no information.

"The barbarous custom of having men beaten who are suspected of having important secrets to reveal must be abolished. It has always been recognized that this way of interrogating men, by putting them to torture, produces nothing worthwhile. The poor wretches say anything that comes into their mind and what they think the interrogator wishes to know."
Napoleon Bonaparte

do you know how dumb that talking point is? The guys using harsh interrogation or torture know to actually verify what the subject says...you know...to see if what they are saying is true.....and they still have the guy in custody...so if he didn't tell the truth....they can drip more water.......

Do you guys think about this or do you just repeat what the anti water boarding people say when they say it?
I think what you're missing is the problem of verifying what the subject is telling you. When you're torturing people for information you get all kinds of misinformation, particularly from subjects that have little or nothing to offer. They will tell the integrator whatever they think he wants to here. It's not that torturing subjects never yields good information. The problem is the difficulty in weeding out the bad information from the good.

Some of the advanced integration methods such as sleep deprivation and social isolation when combined with traditional integration methods have a good record of success. Techniques that that cause great pain, physical or mental have much worst records.

It's pretty clear from the posts on this board that people that favor torture use information extraction as justification. Maybe terrorist should be tortured but it should not be under the guise of interrogation.

Liberals love to jump up on their soapboxes wagging their fingers when discussing torture. "We are better than this!" "We Americans do not torture!" That makes them feel all fuzzy inside but it puts America and the world at a strategic disadvantage because our enemies not only torture for information, they torture for entertainment. So what is torture? Torture is defined as the act inflicting "severe pain" on an individual. So how is Waterboarding torture? My idea of torture is hooking up a terrorist to a battery or perhaps some creative uses of pig's blood. I would never advocate dismemberment, sexual assault of any kind, or drowning. But if causes no permanent damage and results in saving one innocent life then torture is not only warranted we are idiots to not employ it. How do you define torture and would you advocate the use of it interrogating Terrorists?
But the fact is torture does not save lies. What do people do when they are tortured? They talk and talk and say whatever they think will stop the torture. It has never been a good interrogation method because it yields so much bad information. In an interrogation bad information is worse than no information.

"The barbarous custom of having men beaten who are suspected of having important secrets to reveal must be abolished. It has always been recognized that this way of interrogating men, by putting them to torture, produces nothing worthwhile. The poor wretches say anything that comes into their mind and what they think the interrogator wishes to know."
Napoleon Bonaparte

do you know how dumb that talking point is? The guys using harsh interrogation or torture know to actually verify what the subject says...you know...to see if what they are saying is true.....and they still have the guy in custody...so if he didn't tell the truth....they can drip more water.......

Do you guys think about this or do you just repeat what the anti water boarding people say when they say it?
I think what you're missing is the problem of verifying what the subject is telling you. When you're torturing people for information you get all kinds of misinformation, particularly from subjects that have little or nothing to offer. They will tell the integrator whatever they think he wants to here. It's not that torturing subjects never yields good information. The problem is the difficulty in weeding out the bad information from the good.

Some of the advanced integration methods such as sleep deprivation and social isolation when combined with traditional integration methods have a good record of success. Techniques that that cause great pain, physical or mental have much worst records.

It's pretty clear from the posts on this board that people that favor torture use information extraction as justification. Maybe terrorist should be tortured but it should not be under the guise of interrogation.

What you don't understand is that the guys doing the waterboarding....are sophisticated members of the intelligence community and they only waterboarded 3 guys, the top leadership that they captured..............and they had verifiable intel that they used to establish the truthful response to their questions......

You need to actually study what they did and how they did it.....

They got khalid mohammed to give them the entire operational system of al queda...info. that they had no idea existed........

It's stupid because it doesn't work. If it worked, you might get somewhere having the discussion about where to draw the line.

Why can't nutbags comprehend the fact that this shit does not work?

Because it did work.........

Well there is medieval water torture, for one...

View attachment 69202

That is not what the CIA did....they also did not use the japanese method or the vietnamese method......

They did far worse in their ghost prison network. There are reasons that the war on terror is ongoing, and the main one is that there weren't any "good guys" for several years of it.

'One of them made cuts in my penis. I was in agony'

Yeah...right. Jihadi are trained to exploit the Geneva convention rules....and false allegations are right on top of the list....

View attachment 69202

That is not what the CIA did....they also did not use the japanese method or the vietnamese method......

They did far worse in their ghost prison network. There are reasons that the war on terror is ongoing, and the main one is that there weren't any "good guys" for several years of it.

Yeah...right. Jihadi are trained to exploit the Geneva convention rules....and false allegations are right on top of the list....

:rolleyes:

View attachment 69202

It is in their training manuals...

Captives told to claim torture

In a raid on an al Qaeda cell in Manchester, British authorities seized al Qaeda’s most extensive manual for how to wage war.

A directive lists one mission as “spreading rumors and writing statements that instigate people against the enemy.”

If captured, the manual states, “At the beginning of the trial … the brothers must insist on proving that torture was inflicted on them by state security before the judge. Complain of mistreatment while in prison.”

The handbook instructs commanders to make sure operatives, or “brothers,” understand what to say if captured.

“Prior to executing an operation, the commander should instruct his soldiers on what to say if they are captured,” the document says. “He should explain that more than once in order to ensure that they have assimilated it. They should, in turn, explain it back to the commander.”

An example might have occurred in a Northern Virginia courtroom in February.

Ahmed Omar Abul Ali, accused of planning to assassinate President Bush, made an appearance in U.S. District Court and promptly told the judge that he had been tortured in Saudi Arabia, including a claim that his back had been whipped. He is accused of meeting there with a senior al Qaeda leader.

Days later, a U.S. attorney filed a court document saying physicians had examined Ali and “found no evidence of any physical mistreatment on the defendant’s back or any other part of his body.”

Larry Di Rita, spokesman for Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld, said two Guantanamo commanders told him that al Qaeda detainees are experts in circulating false charges among the more than 500 fighters captured in Afghanistan.

“There are elements within the detainee population that were very effective at getting other detainees agitated about the Koran by making allegations,” Mr. Di Rita said. “They particularly focused on the practice of their faith and the Koran being kept from them. So people should not be surprised when detainees come out and make these kinds of allegations. It causes the reactions we’ve seen.”

View attachment 69202

In a raid on an al Qaeda cell in Manchester, British authorities seized al Qaeda’s most extensive manual for how to wage war.

A directive lists one mission as “spreading rumors and writing statements that instigate people against the enemy.”

If captured, the manual states, “At the beginning of the trial … the brothers must insist on proving that torture was inflicted on them by state security before the judge. Complain of mistreatment while in prison.”

The handbook instructs commanders to make sure operatives, or “brothers,” understand what to say if captured.

“Prior to executing an operation, the commander should instruct his soldiers on what to say if they are captured,” the document says. “He should explain that more than once in order to ensure that they have assimilated it. They should, in turn, explain it back to the commander.”

Ahmed Omar Abul Ali, accused of planning to assassinate President Bush, made an appearance in U.S. District Court and promptly told the judge that he had been tortured in Saudi Arabia, including a claim that his back had been whipped. He is accused of meeting there with a senior al Qaeda leader.

Days later, a U.S. attorney filed a court document saying physicians had examined Ali and “found no evidence of any physical mistreatment on the defendant’s back or any other part of his body.”

Larry Di Rita, spokesman for Defense Secretary Donald H. Rumsfeld, said two Guantanamo commanders told him that al Qaeda detainees are experts in circulating false charges among the more than 500 fighters captured in Afghanistan.

“There are elements within the detainee population that were very effective at getting other detainees agitated about the Koran by making allegations,” Mr. Di Rita said. “They particularly focused on the practice of their faith and the Koran being kept from them. So people should not be surprised when detainees come out and make these kinds of allegations. It causes the reactions we’ve seen.”

Washington Times :rolleyes:

Yes....let's take the word of men who cut the heads off of their victims, put people in cages and drown them in pools and set them on fire....but to lie about being tortured themselves for propaganda purposes...yeah...that is really beyond what they would do........

Do you guys reflexively take the side of the terrorists because you are uninformed or because you just don't understand who they are?

Yes....let's take the word of men who cut the heads off of their victims, put people in cages and drown them in pools and set them on fire....but to lie about being tortured themselves for propaganda purposes...yeah...that is really beyond what they would do........

Do you guys reflexively take the side of the terrorists because you are uninformed or because you just don't understand who they are?

I understand who both sides are. Do you not understand that both are threats to this country? Binyam was awarded damages by the U.K. government. Must have been some evidence to back up his story.

If morons tolerate Room 101 behavior against those that intelligence agencies suspects to be enemies, they can't be surprised by what happens when agencies come knocking on their doors.

Napoleon Bonaparte

What you don't understand is that the guys doing the waterboarding....are sophisticated members of the intelligence community and they only waterboarded 3 guys, the top leadership that they captured..............and they had verifiable intel that they used to establish the truthful response to their questions......

You need to actually study what they did and how they did it.....

They got khalid mohammed to give them the entire operational system of al queda...info. that they had no idea existed........
Doesn't sound that way to me.

CIA headquarters authorized what it called "enhanced interrogation techniques" — and what critics call "torture" — the same day, according to the report, and the "enhanced" procedures were put into use within minutes of Mohammed's arrival at Cobalt.

Within just three or four days, the on-site medical officer concluded that waterboarding was ineffective, according to the report, because Mohammed, knowing interrogators couldn't afford to let him die, "figured out a way to deal" with it — an assessment that even some of Mohammed's interrogators quickly reached.

And Mohammed wasn't just holding back, according to the report. He was outright lying, sending U.S. operatives on wild goose chases. Dozens of times, the report describes information the CIA promoted as "critical" as having been "fabricated," "unfounded" or "not supported by internal CIA records."

Within two weeks, the deputy chief of the CIA's interrogation program concluded that the waterboarding of Mohammed "has proven ineffective" and that "the potential for physical harm is far greater with the waterboard than with the other techniques, bringing into question the issue of risk vs. gain," according to the Senate report.

'Rectal Hydration': Inside the CIA's Interrogation of Khalid Sheikh Mohammed - NBC News

I find it fairly torturous to read these weak rationalizations for sadism and fascist government.

And the guy who actuallyl did the work...

http://nypost.com/2012/05/06/how-we-broke-ksm/

The first day he was in custody, Mohammed — who attended college in Greensboro, NC — initially pretended to only speak Urdu, fooling no one. Officers forced him to stand, and after hours of questioning, his weakness for shut-eye began to show.

“Here’s the deal,” an interrogator said. “I know you speak English. I want you to politely ask me to let you go to sleep.”

The idea was to demonstrate to Mohammed “that he was no longer in control,” Rodriguez says. Officers would later keep him awake for 180 hours straight — 7 1/2 days. Loud noises and stress positions — where a detainee is shackled and forced to stand, putting intense pressure on the leg muscles — were used.

“It was much kinder than anything he would have done to an American captive, like Danny Pearl,” said Rodriguez, referring to the Wall Street Journal reporter Mohammed admitted to personally beheading in 2002.

When he finally folded, officers couldn’t get him to stop talking.

“Once they understand that they’ve come to the limits of their strength that their god will give them, they cooperate because they cannot resist beyond their strength,” explains Rodriguez, who said information extracted from Mohammed helped foil a range of terror schemes, including 9/11-style attacks on the West Coast in 2003.

Rodriguez contends information obtained from Mohammed and fellow terrorist Abu Zubaydah accounts for more than 50 percent of the terror-plot section of the 9/11 Commission report.

And the guy who actuallyl did the work...

http://nypost.com/2012/05/06/how-we-broke-ksm/

The first day he was in custody, Mohammed — who attended college in Greensboro, NC — initially pretended to only speak Urdu, fooling no one. Officers forced him to stand, and after hours of questioning, his weakness for shut-eye began to show.

“Here’s the deal,” an interrogator said. “I know you speak English. I want you to politely ask me to let you go to sleep.”

The idea was to demonstrate to Mohammed “that he was no longer in control,” Rodriguez says. Officers would later keep him awake for 180 hours straight — 7 1/2 days. Loud noises and stress positions — where a detainee is shackled and forced to stand, putting intense pressure on the leg muscles — were used.

“It was much kinder than anything he would have done to an American captive, like Danny Pearl,” said Rodriguez, referring to the Wall Street Journal reporter Mohammed admitted to personally beheading in 2002.

When he finally folded, officers couldn’t get him to stop talking.

“Once they understand that they’ve come to the limits of their strength that their god will give them, they cooperate because they cannot resist beyond their strength,” explains Rodriguez, who said information extracted from Mohammed helped foil a range of terror schemes, including 9/11-style attacks on the West Coast in 2003.

Rodriguez contends information obtained from Mohammed and fellow terrorist Abu Zubaydah accounts for more than 50 percent of the terror-plot section of the 9/11 Commission report.

Power porn. Go team.

Thanks for doing your part to encourage new recruits for ISIS.

Waterboarding is Torture, Torture is A-Okay, during War. In this case we did not start this War, they did, they are enemies sworn to kill us, it is not our duty to talk them out of this, it is our duty to defend our children.

We must fight War as War, not as some exercise showing how nice we can be to brutal sadistic murderers that only have an education in 1st century barbarism.

Forum List

Back