What is this thing about "Blame it on Canada"?

greeneyez1029 said:
How are you this evening Kathianne? Thanks for familiarizing me with some of the others. :bye1:
\

I'm good, and yourself? :thup:

I think they've all put in their appearances. Nice group, wish we had more Canadians, all are much more polite than us Americans. We can't help it, it's in our nature! :laugh:

:D I'm excellent, thanks for asking..Something to be said for politeness, just not for being a doormat...:D
Kathianne said:
\

I'm good, and yourself? :thup:

I think they've all put in their appearances. Nice group, wish we had more Canadians, all are much more polite than us Americans. We can't help it, it's in our nature! :laugh:

greeneyez1029 said:
:D I'm excellent, thanks for asking..Something to be said for politeness, just not for being a doormat...:D

Agreed! I think as a general rule, we're just a bit questioning of everything and anything, makes us seem aggressive! :tng:

:terror: Here in Canada we call questioning anything, a hate crime...
Kathianne said:
Agreed! I think as a general rule, we're just a bit questioning of everything and anything, makes us seem aggressive! :tng:

greeneyez1029 said:
:terror: Here in Canada we call questioning anything, a hate crime...

That's kinda how it appears to me. Seems that many don't go along with many of the pc stuff, but don't do anything, just accept it. Same things would run into very different response here. Funny, two cultures, so close. :dunno:

:whip: Just goes to show how far to the left the North has gone..
Kathianne said:
That's kinda how it appears to me. Seems that many don't go along with many of the pc stuff, but don't do anything, just accept it. Same things would run into very different response here. Funny, two cultures, so close. :dunno:

greeneyez1029 said:
:whip: Just goes to show how far to the left the North has gone..

Have you thought of coming down here? You sound kinda like me in the teacher's lounge! :shocked:

Actually to be honest I have thought about it...I'm fed up with terrorism up here dressed up in multiculturalism...Disgraceful what Canada is turning into...Think I'm bad you should hear my mother...She leans heavier to the right than I do..Makes me look tame..
Kathianne said:
Have you thought of coming down here? You sound kinda like me in the teacher's lounge! :shocked:

greeneyez1029 said:
Actually to be honest I have thought about it...I'm fed up with terrorism up here dressed up in multiculturalism...Disgraceful what Canada is turning into...Think I'm bad you should hear my mother...She leans heavier to the right than I do..Makes me look tame..

Well you would be welcomed! No doubt of that.

greeneyez1029 said:
:) Thanks, never know might see me posting from your side of the boarder one day...:D

You will feel at home! I can tell. :cheers2:

greeneyez1029 said:
Home is where you make it and heading south might be where I go to make it...So thank you for the welcome...

You're Welcome! And thanks for the kudos for our country! :thewave:

greeneyez1029 said:
I think I'm going to have fun on these boards..Definately my kind of place... :funnyface

Yes, thank god that school starts soon! Hours of fun, now better get those 'summer projects' going! :D

I've already spent the summer redoing my apt, working and going to school. I am ready for my kiddies to go back to school so I can have a rest...:D
Kathianne said:
Yes, thank god that school starts soon! Hours of fun, now better get those 'summer projects' going! :D

greeneyez1029 said:
I've already spent the summer redoing my apt, working and going to school. I am ready for my kiddies to go back to school so I can have a rest...:D

What are you going to school for? I'm working on my master's, 1/2 through now.

I'm taking a few law courses working towards Law clerk. 1/4 done..Well done, keep up the good work... :D
Kathianne said:
What are you going to school for? I'm working on my master's, 1/2 through now.

greeneyez1029 said:
I'm taking a few law courses working towards Law clerk. 1/4 done..Well done, keep up the good work... :D

Dittos back! Sounds like an interesting position. Would you get to do research and such?

Forum List

Back