What is the real name of the enemy?

What is the real name of enemy to humanity?

• Total voters

pvsi

VIP Member
Nov 17, 2013
Some may say the differences between us is a part of the game, I ALWAYS thought about that and about how tired I am of the old game, and how many new games we could be playing, instead of being resorted to playing mostly on internet and on TV since we hate and misunderstand the other game players outside.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not wasting three minutes of my life. Just tell us you hate Jews and get it over with. Then go back to whatever third world fuckhole you emerged from.

Before we know are enemies we much know our allies. Man, that was just heartless about your dogs. You have my sympathies.

I'm not wasting three minutes of my life. Just tell us you hate Jews and get it over with. Then go back to whatever third world fuckhole you emerged from.

If you didn't watch the three minutes don't claim you know what he said.

Some may say the differences between us is a part of the game, I ALWAYS thought about that and about how tired I am of the old game, and how many new games we could be playing, instead of being resorted to playing mostly on internet and on TV since we hate and misunderstand the other game players outside.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQKKcEpf8zk

Definition of "enemy"...
: someone who hates another
: someone who attacks or tries to harm another
: something that harms or threatens someone or something
: a group of people (such as a nation) against whom another group is fighting a war
Enemy - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

Use this definition before you vote...

Ignorance and greed.

The greed of the money class and the ignorance of the People who allow this nonsense to continue.

Hemp%20for%20Victory%20-%201942%20-%20Special%20tax%20stamp%20-%20producer%20of%20marihuana.jpg

Almost everyone on you list is part of the problem.

But if I had to nail it down based on history I would label ORGANIZED RELIGION as the biggest threat to life & liberty

That was easy. International Bankers. The Rothschild Family heads up the list.
That is what I said in my speech: "international bankers", but where would the world be if no money would exist?

"Give me control of a nation's money and I care not who makes the laws."
Mayer Amschel Rothschild

"The issue which has swept down the centuries and which will have to be fought sooner or later is the people versus the banks."
Lord Acton

"Banks have done more injury to the religion, morality, tranquility, prosperity, and even wealth of the nation than they can have done or ever will do good."
John Adams

"When a government takes over a people’s economic life it becomes absolute, and when it has become absolute it destroys the arts, the minds, the liberties and the meaning of the people it governs."
Maxwell Anderson

"
The trade of the petty usurer is hated with most reason: it makes a profit from currency itself, instead of making it from the process which currency was meant to serve. Their common characteristic is obviously their sordid avarice."
Aristotle

"
When a government is dependent upon bankers for money, they and not the leaders of the government control the situation, since the hand that gives is above the hand that takes. Money has no motherland; financiers are without patriotism and without decency; their sole object is gain."
Napoleon Bonaparte

Here's the source of the above quotes with many more quotes contained therein:

Banking Quotes/Quotations from Liberty Quotes

That is what I said in my speech: "international bankers", but where would the world be if no money would exist?

Why does there have to be international bankers or even huge banks like B of A? There was a time when Bank of America had to stay in California. I liked the movement towards putting money into credit unions and small local banks. I voted other because I don't believe it's a one item answer.

Last edited:

Money is simply a trade unit. The banks don't deal in trade units as much as they deal in the interest they charge on loans. Money isn't evil in and of itself. Usury interest, on the other hand, is a means by which the lender controls the borrower.

Proverbs 22:7, "The rich rules over the poor, and the borrower is the slave of the lender."

The above has been true ever since it was penned. Nay ... even long before it was penned. America is in overwhelming debt. She is beholden to her lender -- the International Banking Cartel.

Why does there have to be international bankers or even huge banks like B of A? There was a time when Bank of America had to stay in California. I liked the movement towards putting money into credit unions and small local banks.

Here in Colorado the Banks are trying to force Credit Unions out of business. I believe they lost their first bout in the State Congress but I'm sure they aren't done yet.

Mega Banks Go After Credit Unions | A Lightning War for Liberty

This link doesn't deal specifically with the Colorado situation but it deals with the general frustration that Mega Banks have over Credit Unions and their pro-consumer policies (lower fees, higher returns on investment, etc.)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back