What is the real name of the enemy?

What is the real name of enemy to humanity?

• Total voters
That was easy. International Bankers. The Rothschild Family heads up the list.

Because the heads of the Federal Reserve, the European Central Bank, the Bank of Japan and the Bank of China are all named Rothschild. Amiright?

Re-read my post please. Slow down and read slowly. I said the Rothschild name "heads up the list." I'm assuming that you know what a "list" is -- don't you? I'll patiently await your response.

There are varying reports as to the worth of the Rothschild family. Some say it's as low as $400 billion while others say it's as high as $500 trillion. It's likely somewhere in between those figures. They own so many powerful banks, companies, and news outlets that it's likely impossible for a layman to ever know for sure.

Rothschild Family Net Worth | Celebrity Net Worth

You can Bing "Rothschild Family Net Worth" and get a plethora of varying answers.

There are varying reports as to the worth of the Rothschild family. Some say it's as low as $400 billion while others say it's as high as $500 trillion. It's likely somewhere in between those figures. They own so many powerful banks, companies, and news outlets that it's likely impossible for a layman to ever know for sure.

You can Bing "Rothschild Family Net Worth" and get a plethora of varying answers.

$500 Trillion dollars?
The GDP of the entire Eurozone is only $16T. Someone is talking out of his anti-semitic ass.

$500 Trillion dollars?
The GDP of the entire Eurozone is only $16T. Someone is talking out of his anti-semitic ass.

You're probably right that the Rothschild family isn't worth 500 trillion but they are likely worth more than 400 billion. Again ... it's likely impossible for any one of us to know for sure.

Why is talking about the Rothschild family worth anti-Semitic? I thought you were a conservative but your ranting sounds a bit on the liberal side. They always resort to name-calling when someone doesn't agree with them.

Last edited:

$500 Trillion dollars?

You're probably right that the Rothschild family isn't worth 500 trillion but they are likely worth more than 400 billion. Again ... it's likely impossible for any one of us to know for sure.

Why is talking about the Rothschild family worth anti-Semitic? I thought you were a conservative but your ranting sounds a bit on the liberal side. They always resort to name-calling when someone doesn't agree with them.
I am a conservative. But whenever I hear someone vilifying "the bankers", "The international cartel", The Rothschilds (what position do they hold btw??) I know I am deep into the jew haters.

Did you know that Helene Rothschild was not a Jewish woman? She had no Jewish blood at all. She was a gentile and a Luciferian. A terrible influence on her husband but there is no Jewish connection between Illuminati and Jews. The Luciferians are Gaelic not Jewish. Is it possible to find a Jew among the theft ring in international banking? Of course! You'll find Roman Catholic, Muslim Lutheran, atheists, occultists, all sorts......

Helene Rothschild reminds me of Jezebel in the bible. Jezebel was not a Jewish woman either. She was a Baal worshiper with no connection to the Israelis prior to her marriage to King Ahab. She misled her husband too. Like I've said before......

There can be a horse thief or two found in any family tree! ANY family tree.

- Jeri

p.s. Jezebels always want to present themselves as Jewish but you can be sure they are not Jewish. They are all liars. The Jezebel Spirit is alive and well today according to Rev. All you have to do is look around. It's true.

Last edited:

Because the heads of the Federal Reserve, the European Central Bank, the Bank of Japan and the Bank of China are all named Rothschild. Amiright?

Re-read my post please. Slow down and read slowly. I said the Rothschild name "heads up the list." I'm assuming that you know what a "list" is -- don't you? I'll patiently await your response.

DriftingSand, I find no sign of your being anti semitic by your writings here and I think the Rabbi is just pointing out that some conspiracy theorists spin the International bankster thing as a Jewish Conspiracy. ( when it isn't )

I have a pretty strong suspicion about why this is weaved into the story of Illuminati, etc. But it is painting a false picture. For example, the Bilderberg Group. That is one of the top NGO's destroying America. CFR is another one. Anyhow, the group was named Bilderberg by a group of anti semitic Jew haters who met at the Bilderberg Hotel! None of them were Jewish! Ever since then when people hear the name Bilderberg they think Jews! How wickedly clever these evil men and women are! Then to coverup their own activity they invited all the top media, politicians to become members - now sworn to secrecy. So there are innocent people being used for their positions CEO's of companies, etc. to give credibility to a diabolical group of men! It is hard to know what these groups are up to really because it is all cloaked in secrecy.

Like Rabbi when I hear someone even mention the term "zionist conspiracy" or Zionist bankers or use Zionist in a negative way? I immediately think these people hate the Jews.

p.s. I don't think you are one of those people at all. But they are out there.

Last edited:
$500 Trillion dollars?

I am a conservative. But whenever I hear someone vilifying "the bankers", "The international cartel", The Rothschilds (what position do they hold btw??) I know I am deep into the jew haters.

Thanks. For the record I would be opposed to the International Banking Cartel if they were Eskimos or Congolese. It's the practice of placing folks under economic slavery that I'm opposed to. I'm certain that folks of all nationalities and religions participate in the banking industry.

Did you know that Helene Rothschild was not a Jewish woman? She had no Jewish blood at all. She was a gentile and a Luciferian. A terrible influence on her husband but there is no Jewish connection between Illuminati and Jews. The Luciferians are Gaelic not Jewish. Is it possible to find a Jew among the theft ring in international banking? Of course! You'll find Roman Catholic, Muslim Lutheran, atheists, occultists, all sorts......

Helene Rothschild reminds me of Jezebel in the bible. Jezebel was not a Jewish woman either. She was a Baal worshiper with no connection to the Israelis prior to her marriage to King Ahab. She misled her husband too. Like I've said before......

- Jeri

p.s. Jezebels always want to present themselves as Jewish but you can be sure they are liars. The Jezebel Spirit is alive and well today according to Rev. All you have to do is look around. It's true.

I don't know why you think I'm speaking against Jews. "Jews" was one of the possible choices of the OP's poll but I chose "International Bankers" as my personal answer. Not everyone in that industry is Jewish. I have no idea how many folks are participants in the Banking system but I assume that folks of all nationalities, colors, beliefs (religious and non-religious), or creeds are represented. All I'm saying is that the "borrower is the slave to the lender" and I believe America is a slave to the International Banking Cartel.

I'm not wasting three minutes of my life. Just tell us you hate Jews and get it over with. Then go back to whatever third world fuckhole you emerged from.

I have worked with Jews, in many states and I admire them. :thup:

They are also among the most compassionate people I've ever met in my life. They are the first ones to respond in an emergency, a death, anything. It's amazing. Did you know Louis Armstrong's mother was a drug addict and he was homeless on streets of New Orleans and a Jewish family adopted him and nurtured his natural talents ( what wisdom ) and that was how he became a famous musician? p.s. the Rabbi misunderstood Drifting Sand. therein the comment...

Last edited:

- Jeri

p.s. Jezebels always want to present themselves as Jewish but you can be sure they are liars. The Jezebel Spirit is alive and well today according to Rev. All you have to do is look around. It's true.

I don't know why you think I'm speaking against Jews. "Jews" was one of the possible choices of the OP's poll but I chose "International Bankers" as my personal answer. Not everyone in that industry is Jewish. I have no idea how many folks are participants in the Banking system but I assume that folks of all nationalities, colors, beliefs (religious and non-religious), or creeds are represented. All I'm saying is that the "borrower is the slave to the lender" and I believe America is a slave to the International Banking Cartel.

I'm not! I just said it three times, Drifting Sand! He is misunderstanding because you mentioned Rothschild! I agree with you on the problem of the international banking but it is only the financial arm of the illuminati not the entire enchilada... they have secret societies, Freemasons, Club of Rome, etc. I couldn't begin to understand how it is all put together. I only know they are a very anti Israel, anti Jewish group of elitists.

Yes, we are servant to the lender. Who is the lender? IMF / WORLD BANK and China. I will repeat again - I do not believe Drifting Sand was speaking against the Jews. [MENTION=27326]The[/MENTION]Rabbi @aqua athena I apologise if I somehow gave that impression on this thread. I will have go back and read it again. Perhaps I mispoke. My apologies. - Jeri

Last edited:
The obvious answer to the braindead question is the enemy of humanity is humanity. God is waiting for us to figure that out...though He told us that from the gitgo.

That is what I said in my speech: "international bankers", but where would the world be if no money would exist?

Why does there have to be international bankers or even huge banks like B of A? There was a time when Bank of America had to stay in California. I liked the movement towards putting money into credit unions and small local banks. I voted other because I don't believe it's a one item answer.
I believe one central bank would be nice for the world, and this bank must not have interest and it must be only controlled by the world government elected by the world's people, I believe firmly that this is the only right way, and I AM ready to die for my beliefs, I am fanatical about my beliefs.

$500 Trillion dollars?
Your way of arguing by calling other people anti Semites has long since got very old and pathetic. Although I must admit it is still accepted on the MSM. That and comparing others to Nazis and Hitler...

Did you know that Helene Rothschild was not a Jewish woman? She had no Jewish blood at all. She was a gentile and a Luciferian. A terrible influence on her husband but there is no Jewish connection between Illuminati and Jews. The Luciferians are Gaelic not Jewish. Is it possible to find a Jew among the
And there is another attempt to drag a poster into "Jew hater" - I was reading all the replies in this post and I did not see DriftingSand mention ANYWHERE the word Jews - first Rabbi comes in and accuses ME of being an anti semite, then driftsand of being anti semite (or something close to it) and now you. it seems to me that the same people are throwing the accusations onto themselves,

Who are "the enemy"?
The almighty dollar..and how it corrupts our politics.
Warmongers (War as solution is archaic and creates more problems than it solves).
Self seeking media stars who "stir the pot" and spread lies to keep controversy and conflict going...simply to further their own careers.
Putin and other hegemony driven despots.
Hate driven religious fanatics of All stripes, who ignore that GOD is supposed to be about love.
Greedy CEOs who profit by the labor of others without paying them enough to live on.
Lazy and dishonest folk who "work the system" rather than work for a living.
Overpaid school administrators who solve discipline problems by suspending the kids who need the most attention.
Politicians who serve simply for personal gain...not to serve the people.
The Koch bros.
Gun nuts who feel that guns r the solution to all conflict...and jam their beliefs down our throats.
Racists.
Ethnic Chauvinists.
Misogenists.
Control Freaks who spout "freedom" while working to deny freedom to those who disagree with them.
The list is endless...
"We have met the enemy...and the enemy is us".

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Last edited:

Did you know that Helene Rothschild was not a Jewish woman? She had no Jewish blood at all. She was a gentile and a Luciferian. A terrible influence on her husband but there is no Jewish connection between Illuminati and Jews. The Luciferians are Gaelic not Jewish. Is it possible to find a Jew among the
And there is another attempt to drag a poster into "Jew hater" - I was reading all the replies in this post and I did not see DriftingSand mention ANYWHERE the word Jews - first Rabbi comes in and accuses ME of being an anti semite, then driftsand of being anti semite (or something close to it) and now you. it seems to me that the same people are throwing the accusations onto themselves,

I'm sorry. I see that I did kind of jump on that name Rothschild myself! I didn't notice that before! I want you to know I didn't think she was an anti semite - I thought she perhaps would be interested to know that Rothschilds wife was not a Jew! I think I should have made that clear. I do apologise as I see how it reads and that was not my intention. My apologies to [MENTION=47390]DriftingSand[/MENTION] Your turn, Rabbi! - Jeremiah :eusa_angel:

I'm sorry. I see that I did kind of jump on that name Rothschild myself! I didn't notice that before! I want you to know I didn't think she was an anti semite - I thought she perhaps would be interested to know that Rothschilds wife was not a Jew! I think I should have made that clear. I do apologise as I see how it reads and that was not my intention. My apologies to @DriftingSand Your turn, Rabbi! - Jeremiah :eusa_angel:

Thank you sir (I'm a he by the way ... LOL ... I know I should have picked a more masculine title). I do not take offense. I also didn't mean to offend anyone either. I just happened to have read a book by G. Edward Griffin called "The Creature From Jekyll Island" which totally opened my eyes to the Federal Reserve and its backers. I don't think Griffin ever mentioned anyone's nationality or religion. He simply "spilled the beans" where that group of power-mad men were concerned.

Have a great Sunday and week.

Forum List

Back