What is the punishment for supporting a terrorist group like Hamas, the Houthis or Hezbollah here in the U.S.?

Roudy

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2012

Keeping in mind ā€œmaterial supportā€ can be many things, not necessarily funding of, but receiving funds or favors for doing certain ā€œthingsā€:

16. Providing Material Support To Designated Terrorist Organizations (Fundraising) (18 U.S.C. 2339B)​

The Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996 gave the Secretary of State authority to designate foreign terrorist organizations whose terrorist activity threatens the security of United States nationals or the national defense, foreign relations or economic interests of the United States. See Pub. L. 104-132, Ā§ 302, 110 Stat. 1214, 1248. See also section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. Ā§ 1189). The Antiterrorism Act also created 18 U.S.C. Ā§ 2339B, which makes it unlawful, within the United States, or for any person who is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States anywhere, to knowingly provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization that has been designated by the Secretary of State. See Pub. L. 104-132, Ā§ 303, 110 Stat. 1214, 1250.

Keeping in mind ā€œmaterial supportā€ can be many things, not necessarily funding of, but receiving funds or favors for doing certain ā€œthingsā€:

16. Providing Material Support To Designated Terrorist Organizations (Fundraising) (18 U.S.C. 2339B)​

The Antiterrorism and Effective Death Penalty Act of 1996 gave the Secretary of State authority to designate foreign terrorist organizations whose terrorist activity threatens the security of United States nationals or the national defense, foreign relations or economic interests of the United States. See Pub. L. 104-132, Ā§ 302, 110 Stat. 1214, 1248. See also section 219 of the Immigration and Nationality Act (8 U.S.C. Ā§ 1189). The Antiterrorism Act also created 18 U.S.C. Ā§ 2339B, which makes it unlawful, within the United States, or for any person who is subject to the jurisdiction of the United States anywhere, to knowingly provide material support to a foreign terrorist organization that has been designated by the Secretary of State. See Pub. L. 104-132, Ā§ 303, 110 Stat. 1214, 1250.
U forgot to include the statist left terrorist cell.

according to obama you can be droned sitting in a cafe with your son and other innocent civilians,,

Hmmm. Bibi's been enabling the funding of Hamas for quite a while. His punishment has been to receive billions from the US.

Pretty chilling all right.

Hmmm. Bibi's been enabling the funding of Hamas for quite a while. His punishment has been to receive billions from the US.

Pretty chilling all right.
Bibi is now busy obliterating Hamas, remember, that's what you idiots are whining about.

Realize much of the world looks at the US as the 'terrorists' Roudy.....~S~
My instinct is that Raspberry has severe mental health problems and giving him the Dutch Uncle treatment is like trying to chat to a charging pig .

LOOK AT BIG FONTS

HITLER FAN

LUIZA

DESPERATION

IMG-20240129-WA0000.jpg

luiza said:
Nazi...nazi...Nazi..

This is so typical Nazi Luiza sh#t racist OUTCAST Troll.

Hamas supporter in London says the quiet part out loud

ā€œHitler knew how to deal with these people"

It always has been pure Jew-hatred under the guise of anti-Zionism.

Watch more from @ThevoiceAlexa on the ground at https://t.co/RP773XzDEP.

pic.twitter.com/JpiXSfptLW

ā€” Avi Yemini (@OzraeliAvi) November 11, 2023

My instinct is that Raspberry has severe mental health problems and giving him the Dutch Uncle treatment is like trying to chat to a charging pig .
Since your Hamas paid internet activities are probably being monitored by the FBI, weā€™ll see what your instinct says when the FBI knocks on your door and you start shitting in your pantalones. Keep up the good work, Hamas needs you.

probably being monitored by the FBI, weā€™ll see what your instinct says when the FBI knocks on your door

Raspberry needs to pick up on pointers contained in my many posts .

My contemporaries in the types of area you mention would immediately see that I am treating a very silly and uncouth individual with contempt .
They would be laughing at you .

But, regardless , I can guarantee that their interest in a chat site mostly inhabited by elderly and not well informed people is zero .
Run along and grow up , Raspberry ..

Raspberry needs to pick up on pointers contained in my many posts .

My contemporaries in the types of area you mention would immediately see that I am treating a very silly and uncouth individual with contempt .
They would be laughing at you .

But, regardless , I can guarantee that their interest in a chat site mostly inhabited by elderly and not well informed people is zero .
Run along and grow up , Raspberry ..
Yeah okay keep thinking that. You sound like an ignorant uneducated juvenile imbecile, not an elderly person thatā€™s for sure.

Since you clearly support genocidal groups that have been deemed as terrorist with intentions to harm Americans by the US State Dept., and, most enemy within scum like you have a history on ā€œchat sitesā€ it is only a preemptive measure that they look into people like you.

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

Forum outcast infamous RACIST motivated posting:
'Luiza' - Nazism:

(luiza.86585)

• Pro Jihad child killing.
  • Admitting Jews today are the same ethnicity as Jesus . But often tries to lie about it.
  • Advocates for genocide.
  • Pro Jihad entities use of its children.
  • Promoting Hitler garbage.
  • Spamming the forums with despicable wording.

Gas chambers or Ovens - Nazi Luiza asks?

Exterminating J.

Against all Jews.

And more...

Today's Jews are as Jesus ethnicity she admits. But racist Luiza still hates via ancient lies canards stereotypes.

Any day the FBI homeland security is going to pay it a visit and ask to be let in and look around the trail or it lives in, and thatā€™s when it literally Palestines in its pants.

Forum List

Back