Zone1 what is the Principle of Marriage?

Or, maybe it’s an eternal principle with eternal opportunity. It was first introduced to Adam and Eve in the garden before they left. From them, passed on down generation to generation. Occasionally, civilizations would disregard the sanctity of Marriage as an eternal purpose and discard it like we are today as a world. We see more and more living together or just having lots of sex with multiple partners. And our civilizations are descending into chaos with wokeness LGBTQ evil.
The esoteric truth was banned from all churches but in light of these things, it called changing laws

The Pope is saying
It is one thing to formally approve same-gender blessings, which he had already pastorally permitted, but to say that people should not be subjected to 'an exhaustive moral analysis' to receive God's love and mercy is an even more significant step.”
The Pope is saying that he is a Moralagent of the church within, an exhaustive moral analysis' to receive God's love.

an exhaustive trial, so on the other hand, you are not human

Last edited:

From Paul VI Hall Assembly, Today there is another group of pilgrims linked up with us in the Paul VI Hall; they are pilgrims suffering from illnesses.
With this weather, between the heat and the possibility of rain, it was more prudent that they stay there.

But they are linked with us via maxi screen. And thus we are together at the same audience.
And today let us all pray especially for them, for their illnesses. Thank you.

Note: Pope Francis says we the Body of Christ have an illness because of our Christian belief in having a personal relationship with the Holy Spirit and God
http://w2.vatican.va/content/francesco/en.html
In the first catechesis on the Church, last Wednesday, we began with the initiative of God who wants to form a people to carry his blessing to all the nations of the earth.

He begins with Abraham and then, with great patience — and God has that; he has a great deal of that! — He prepares this people of the Old Covenant so that, in Jesus Christ, he will establish it as the sign and instrument of mankind’s communion with God and unity with one another (cf. Second Vatican Ecumenical Council, Constitution Lumen Gentium, n. 1). Today we would like to pause on the importance for a Christian to belong to this people.

We will speak about belonging to the Church. (Meaning The Parish)

The reader and a writer, I am a true Christian, how am I a true Christian? First I read the letter of POPE FRANCIS, by his own words.

By the letter of the law, written law, by scripture, in the language, put forth from time past to the very present time!

I comment on offensive words from VATICAN, Paul VI Hall General Assembly.

1 # We read. You are not isolated, and we meaning you, are not Christians on an individual basis.

Each one on His or Her own, not by any means, by the letter of the language! (Meaning by the letter of language, (VATICAN!) if I say by my own choices I am a true Christian it’s not by yours own to say I am).

VATICAN: Our Christian identity is to belong! We are Christians because we belong to the Church. (The Parish)

(Meaning, to belong solely under the VATICAN Church, one Church under the earth, By the letter of the language! In one way of saying, not above the Heaven)

Revelation 13:6 (And he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme his name, and his tabernacle, and them that dwell in heaven.

VATICAN:
It is like a last name: if the first name is “I am Christian”, the last name is “I belong to the Church”.
(Meaning I belong to a Church under the earth, not above)

VATICAN: It is so beautiful to observe how this belonging is also expressed in the name God gives to himself.

(Using the name and deity of God the Father, Abba)

VATICAN: In answer to Moses in that wonderful episode of the “burning bush”, he defines himself as the God of the fathers (cf. Ex 3:15).

(The Word does not just say I AM,” but to His adversary as well)

Exodus 3:15-17 (NKJV) it states, Moreover God said to Moses, "Thus you shall say to the children of Israel: 'The LORD God of your fathers, the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

(I underline the quote they are referring to! But in the same matter, God continues to say,
Has sent me to you.

This is My name forever, and this is My memorial to all generations.'

Exodus 3:16 Go and gather the elders of Israel together, and say to them, 'The LORD God of your

Exodus 3:17 fathers, the God of Abraham, of Isaac, and of Jacob, appeared to me, saying, "I have surely visited you and seen what is done to you in Egypt. Remember Egypt pass ………………………………

Note; VATICAN:
The Parish is Egypt and it has not passed yet. The Vatican is referred to which spiritually as Sodom and Egypt

Revelation 11:8 (
And their dead bodies shall lie in the street of the great city, which spiritually is called Sodom and Egypt, where also our Lord was crucified.

Cesar Bossier, did you find out why is he?

VATICAN:
He doesn’t say: I am the Omnipotent One..., no: I am the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

My remark to this letter

This phrase: I am not! To density that is only the God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob. This is not to identify He not one true God, by showing God’s the New Covenant

Abram to Abraham means Father of the Most High

Abraham's wife’s Sarai means princess the change Sarai to Sarah Mother of nations

Sarah gives the name to their son Isaac which means Laughter

Jacob to
Israel means The God that Strives, and Sup-planter means having power with God

Simon’s name means God has heard

Peter's name means The Rock

These name changes to identify the one true God

VATICAN: They Identify that God Only Identify only God of Abraham, the God of Isaac, and the God of Jacob.

We read in Genesis 17:1-5 that When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD appeared to Abram and said to him, "I am Almighty God; walk before Me and be blameless.
And I will make My covenant between Me and you, and will multiply you exceedingly."

Then Abram fell on his face, and God talked with him, saying:

"As for Me, behold, My covenant is with you, and you shall be a father of many nations.
No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you a father of many nations.

NOTE: I am

Vatican Say:
He doesn’t say: I am the Omnipotent One, this is an insult to God of Israel, this where the word of blasphemy Vatican Words

VATICAN:
(The Reader: But God is Not the Father of Darkness, I quote scripture, by letter of the law.)

Note: An another Insult to God of light, saying the God of Israel is a God of Darkness

VATICAN: In this way, He reveals himself as the God who made an alliance with our fathers and remains ever faithful to his pact and calls us to enter into this relationship that precedes us. God’s relationship with his people precedes us all, it comes from that time.

(Meaning the Saints on earth)

2# VATICAN:
In this sense, one’s thought goes in the first place, with gratitude, to those who went before us and who welcomed us into the Church.

No one becomes Christian on his or her own! Is that clear? No one becomes Christian by him- or herself.

Christians are not made in a laboratory. A Christian is part of a people who come from afar.

The Church, The Parish

The Christian belongs to a people called the Church and this Church is what makes him or her Christian, on the day of Baptism, and then in the course of catechesis, and so on. But no one, no one becomes Christian on his or her own.

If we believe, if we know how to pray, if we acknowledge the Lord and can listen to his Word, if we feel him close to us and recognize him in our brothers and sisters, it is because others, before us, lived the faith and then transmitted it to us.

We have received the faith from our fathers, from our ancestors, and they have instructed us in it. If we think about it carefully, who knows how many beloved faces pass before our eyes at this moment: it could be the face of our parents who requested our Baptism; that of our grandparents or of some family member who taught us how to make the sign of the Cross and to recite our first prayers?

I always remember the face of the nun, who taught me the Catechism, but she always comes to mind — she is in Heaven for sure, because she was a holy woman — I always remember her and give thanks to God for this sister.

Or it could be the face of the parish priest, of another priest or a sister or a catechist, who transmitted the contents of the faith to us and helped us to grow as Christians.... So, this is the Church: one great family, where we are welcomed and learn to live as believers and disciples of the Lord Jesus.

The Church, meaning not of the body of Christ but the Parish only

We are able to live this journey not only because of others, but together with others. In the Church there is no “do it yourself”, there are no “free agents”.

How many times did Pope Benedict “describe the Church as an ecclesial ‘we’”! At times one hears someone say: “I believe in God, I believe in Jesus, but I don’t care about the Church...”. How many times have we heard this? And this is not good.

There are those who believe they can maintain a personal, direct and immediate relationship with Jesus Christ outside the communion and the mediation of the Church. These are dangerous and harmful temptations.

These are, as the great Paul VI said, absurd dichotomies. It is true that walking together is challenging, and at times can be tiring: it can happen that some brother or some sister creates difficulties, or shocks us.... But the Lord entrusted his message of salvation to a few human beings, to us all, to a few witnesses; and it is in our brothers and in our sisters, with their gifts and limitations, that he comes to meet us and make himself known.

And this is what it means to belong to the Church. Remember this well: to be Christian means belonging to the Church.

The first name is “Christian”, and the last name is “belonging to the Church”. (The Parish)

Dear friends, let us ask the Lord, through the intercession of the Virgin Mary, Mother of the Church, for the grace never to fall into the temptation of thinking we can make it without the others, that we can get along without the Church, that we can save ourselves on our own, of being Christians from the laboratory. On the contrary, you cannot love God without loving your brothers, you cannot love God outside of the Church; you cannot be in communion with God without being so in the Church, and we cannot be good Christians if we are not together with those who seek to follow the Lord Jesus, as one single people, one single body, and this is the Church. Thank you.

The esoteric truth was banned from all churches but in light of these things, it called changing laws

The Pope is saying
It is one thing to formally approve same-gender blessings, which he had already pastorally permitted, but to say that people should not be subjected to 'an exhaustive moral analysis' to receive God's love and mercy is an even more significant step.”
The Pope is saying that he is a Moralagent of the church within, an exhaustive moral analysis' to receive God's love.

an exhaustive trial, so on the other hand, you are not human
I'm not Catholic so whatever. Same-sex-gender involvement is and will never be approved by the Godhead, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Are people in this category still human? Of course they are and should be treated as such when it comes to secular governments. However, when it is inside the boundaries of Church-religions, then it is up to those bodies to decide for themselves what they approve and disapprove of. The individual human being can then judge for themselves if they want to be a part of them.

I'm not Catholic so whatever. Same-sex-gender involvement is and will never be approved by the Godhead, Father, Son and Holy Ghost. Are people in this category still human? Of course they are and should be treated as such when it comes to secular governments. However, when it is inside the boundaries of Church-religions, then it is up to those bodies to decide for themselves what they approve and disapprove of. The individual human being can then judge for themselves if they want to be a part of them.
is this Pope Francis officially sanctifying Paraphernalia in the United States?

Paraphilia is the Church, pastors, priests, clergymen, and new age teenagers, turning men into pedophiles sexually abuse innocent children in the Vatican, the Catholic system, case of 216,000 since 1950, and at least 3,677 people have been abused, The Church concluded by clergy between 1946 to 2021
Pope Benedict XVI resigned and tired of clergy sexual abuse in the Vatican

Galatians 1:8-10 (KJV) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preaches any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
For do I now persuade men or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:4 (KJV) For if he that cometh preaches another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 (NKJV) But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

Ephesians 5:3-16 (NKJV) But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints; neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.
For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Therefore do not be partakers with them.
For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light

(for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), finding out what is acceptable to the Lord.
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.
But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

In Romans 1:24, 26, 28; God gives them up to a Reprobate Mind, And Romans 1:29-31; There are 24 Sins, God speaks about in these verses.

In Romans 1:32; Man knows he deserves to be damned and that he persists in his sins, and that he even enjoys and delights to see others sin against God, because of his depravity.
Romans 6:17; Romans 8:32; Romans 4:26; Mark 9:31; Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 5:2,25; Mark 4:29; Acts 28:16; Matthew 4:12; Timothy 1:20; Matthew 17:22; 26:16James; 6:64 I Corinthians 11:23; Mark 4:29

The Principle of Marriage

We read in Psalms 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward.

Lev 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.

1 Corinthians 11:14-15 (NKJV) Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him?
But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering.

Lev 18:22 (NLT) “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, It is a detestable sin.

People do not honor their souls
The Child is born in water and blood, and when you separate family Covenant between man and woman, this call shedding the blood of your family also so the results of abortion breaking the covenant with the firstborn of God, and you kill your family heritage! It is a detestable sin.

is this Pope Francis officially sanctifying Paraphernalia in the United States?

Paraphilia is the Church, pastors, priests, clergymen, and new age teenagers, turning men into pedophiles sexually abuse innocent children in the Vatican, the Catholic system, case of 216,000 since 1950, and at least 3,677 people have been abused, The Church concluded by clergy between 1946 to 2021
Pope Benedict XVI resigned and tired of clergy sexual abuse in the Vatican

Galatians 1:8-10 (KJV) But though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed.
As we said before, so say I now again, If any man preaches any other gospel unto you than that ye have received, let him be accursed.
For do I now persuade men or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

2 Corinthians 11:4 (KJV) For if he that cometh preaches another Jesus, whom we have not preached, or if ye receive another spirit, which ye have not received, or another gospel, which ye have not accepted, ye might well bear with him.

2 Timothy 3:1-5 (NKJV) But know this, that in the last days perilous times will come:
For men will be lovers of themselves, lovers of money, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, unloving, unforgiving, slanderers, without self-control, brutal, despisers of good, traitors, headstrong, haughty, lovers of pleasure rather than lovers of God, having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!

Ephesians 5:3-16 (NKJV) But fornication and all uncleanness or covetousness, let it not even be named among you, as is fitting for saints; neither filthiness, nor foolish talking, nor coarse jesting, which are not fitting, but rather giving of thanks.
For this you know, that no fornicator, unclean person, nor covetous man, who is an idolater, has any inheritance in the kingdom of Christ and God.
Let no one deceive you with empty words, for because of these things the wrath of God comes upon the sons of disobedience.
Therefore do not be partakers with them.
For you were once darkness, but now you are light in the Lord. Walk as children of light

(for the fruit of the Spirit is in all goodness, righteousness, and truth), finding out what is acceptable to the Lord.
And have no fellowship with the unfruitful works of darkness, but rather expose them.
For it is shameful even to speak of those things which are done by them in secret.
But all things that are exposed are made manifest by the light, for whatever makes manifest is light.
Therefore He says: "Awake, you who sleep, Arise from the dead, And Christ will give you light."
See then that you walk circumspectly, not as fools but as wise, redeeming the time, because the days are evil.

In Romans 1:24, 26, 28; God gives them up to a Reprobate Mind, And Romans 1:29-31; There are 24 Sins, God speaks about in these verses.

In Romans 1:32; Man knows he deserves to be damned and that he persists in his sins, and that he even enjoys and delights to see others sin against God, because of his depravity.
Romans 6:17; Romans 8:32; Romans 4:26; Mark 9:31; Galatians 2:20; Ephesians 5:2,25; Mark 4:29; Acts 28:16; Matthew 4:12; Timothy 1:20; Matthew 17:22; 26:16James; 6:64 I Corinthians 11:23; Mark 4:29

The Principle of Marriage

We read in Psalms 127:3 Behold, children are a heritage from the Lord, The fruit of the womb is a reward.

Lev 18:22 You shall not lie with a male as with a woman. It is an abomination.

1 Corinthians 11:14-15 (NKJV) Does not even nature itself teach you that if a man has long hair, it is a dishonor to him?
But if a woman has long hair, it is a glory to her; for her hair is given to her for a covering.

Lev 18:22 (NLT) “Do not practice homosexuality, having sex with another man as with a woman, It is a detestable sin.

People do not honor their souls
The Child is born in water and blood, and when you separate family Covenant between man and woman, this call shedding the blood of your family also so the results of abortion breaking the covenant with the firstborn of God, and you kill your family heritage! It is a detestable sin.
What does that all have to do with the sanctity of marriage? You can look into any large organization or group of people and find sin going on. No one is immune to being tempted to do wrong. I don't give a rats ass about the Poop. He's your problem.

What does that all have to do with the sanctity of marriage? You can look into any large organization or group of people and find sin going on. No one is immune to being tempted to do wrong. I don't give a rats ass about the Poop. He's your problem.
this is your answer
But if our gospel is hidden, it is hidden to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
2 Cor 4:3-5 (KJV)

Women submitting to their husbands is not applicable when the husband is an abusive person. At that point the husband can never repent, never enter the kingdom of god. He is doomed to he'll like those who are divorced.

this is your answer
But if our gospel is hidden, it is hidden to them that are lost:
In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.
For we preach not ourselves, but Christ Jesus the Lord; and ourselves your servants for Jesus' sake.
2 Cor 4:3-5 (KJV)
Again, what does this have with the original question concerning marriage. Can you explain your opinions with less riddles.

Again, what does this have with the original question concerning marriage. Can you explain your opinions with less riddles.
concerning marriage
The Child is born in water and blood, and when you separate the family Covenant between man and woman, this calls shedding the blood of your family name or breaking the covenant with the firstborn of God, and you kill your family heritage! It is a detestable sin.

what a man marries another man or a woman, they create a spiritual sphere, sinful apparitions." separate from the Lord shedding the blood
The esoteric truth is this act of religious men Read Revelation 18: 5

sinful apparitions." Brutish are bestial, and feral predator instincts.

The Base of the Sacrum which is the genital area, is called Sodom and Gomorrah

The Brutish animal instincts

The Base of the Sacrum the genital area of Sodom and Gomorrah

Sodom the female animal instincts, prostitution

Gomorrah the male animal instincts, the wickedness of men
this was Banned from all churches, this truth, but because the act of one, became many a spiritual sphere

read Revelation 11:8

concerning marriage
The Child is born in water and blood, and when you separate the family Covenant between man and woman, this calls shedding the blood of your family name or breaking the covenant with the firstborn of God, and you kill your family heritage! It is a detestable sin.

what a man marries another man or a woman, they create a spiritual sphere, this is sinful apparitions." separate from the Lord shedding the blood

this was Banned from all churches, this truth, but because the act of one, became many a spiritual sphere

1 Corinthians 11:11
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

Mark 10:2-9
2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting him.
3 And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?
4 And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.
5 And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.

1 Corinthians 11:11
11 Nevertheless neither is the man without the woman, neither the woman without the man, in the Lord.

Mark 10:2-9
2 And the Pharisees came to him, and asked him, Is it lawful for a man to put away his wife? tempting him.
3 And he answered and said unto them, What did Moses command you?
4 And they said, Moses suffered to write a bill of divorcement, and to put her away.
5 And Jesus answered and said unto them, For the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.
6 But from the beginning of the creation God made them male and female.
7 For this cause shall a man leave his father and mother, and cleave to his wife;
8 And they twain shall be one flesh: so then they are no more twain, but one flesh.
9 What therefore God hath joined together, let not man put asunder.
The Pharisees - Pharisees were highly educated Jewish leaders who spearheaded the opposition against Jesus while He was on earth, and later against the Christian church. and had studied under Gamaliel, a highly respected Pharisee of that day. The Law of Moses - We read in Mark 10:4 "Moses permitted a man to write a certificate of divorce, and to dismiss her." Mark 10:5-9, 11 -12 (NKJV) And Jesus answered and said to them, "Because of the hardness of your heart he wrote you this precept.

But from the beginning of the creation, God 'made them male and female.'
'For this reason a man shall leave his father and mother and be joined to his wife,
and the two shall become one flesh'; so then they are no longer two, but one flesh.
Therefore what God has joined together, let not man separate.
" Whoever divorces his wife and marries another commits adultery against her.
And if a woman divorces her husband and marries another, she commits adultery."

concerning marriage

what a man marries another man or a woman, they create a spiritual sphere, sinful apparitions." separate from the Lord shedding the blood

read Revelation 11:8
The first sentence is about your obsession with homosexuals. Their minds are reprobate and not much can change them. But, the thread is about marriage and sanctifying a marriage. When a marriage is done legally and lawfully with God in the marriage, it is sanctified.

The first sentence is about your obsession with homosexuals. Their minds are reprobate and not much can change them. But, the thread is about marriage and sanctifying a marriage. When a marriage is done legally and lawfully with God in the marriage, it is sanctified.
Greetings
the reason people ask or say, He as in I, that my posts are puzzling, is because, my mind you can say, is designed to see mysteries, - Matthew 13: 11
gay people to me are gender benders, I would say a man dresses up as a woman, goes out into the public when he goes back home, changes back to a man, gazes at his or her appearance, he or she, Says what am I? gay women the same, it must be very hard for a woman, in a man's world - Psalms 51: 13-15

“Sanctification” 5 words New Testament

1 Cor 1:27-31 (KJV) But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound, the things which are mighty;
And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to naught things that are:
That no flesh should glory in his presence.
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:
That, according as it is written, He that glorieth, let him glory in the Lord.

1 Peter 1:2-7 (KJV) Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Heb 10:5-10 (KJV) Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
In burnt offerings and sacrifices for sin thou hast had no pleasure.
Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once and for all.

what is the Principle of Marriage?​

torture.
honey do's.

Marriage arguably existed before religion. Initially it was done as a method to care for and protect the children. It developed organically becoming the method to pass property, land and title to said children. It wasn't about love or Dog or bacon.

Greetings
the reason people ask or say, He as in I, that my posts are puzzling, is because, my mind you can say, is designed to see mysteries, - Matthew 13: 11
gay people to me are gender benders, I would say a man dresses up as a woman, goes out into the public when he goes back home, changes back to a man, gazes at his or her appearance, he or she, Says what am I? gay women the same, it must be very hard for a woman, in a man's world - Psalms 51: 13-15

1 Cor 1:27-31 (KJV) But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound, the things which are mighty;
And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to naught things that are:
But of him are ye in Christ Jesus, who of God is made unto us wisdom, and righteousness, and sanctification, and redemption:

1 Peter 1:2-7 (KJV) Elect according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied.
Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead,
To an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you,
Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time.
Wherein ye greatly rejoice, though now for a season, if need be, ye are in heaviness through manifold temptations:
That the trial of your faith, being much more precious than of gold that perisheth, though it be tried with fire, might be found unto praise and honor and glory at the appearing of Jesus Christ:

Heb 10:5-10 (KJV) Wherefore when he cometh into the world, he saith, Sacrifice and offering thou wouldest not, but a body hast thou prepared me:
Then said I, Lo, I come (in the volume of the book it is written of me,) to do thy will, O God.
Above when he said, Sacrifice and offering and burnt offerings and offering for sin thou wouldest not, neither hadst pleasure therein; which are offered by the law;
Then said he, Lo, I come to do thy will, O God. He taketh away the first, that he may establish the second.
By the which will we are sanctified through the offering of the body of Jesus Christ once and for all.
Again, nothing about sanctification of marriage. You continue to look stupid. Stick to the topic.

Again, nothing about sanctification of marriage. You continue to look stupid. Stick to the topic.
looks can be deceiving and name-calling
OIP (14).jpg

are you speeeeed reading 🤓

Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time?

“Sanctified" is the baptism of the Holy Spirit
“Sanctified” 62 words: 97 in the Old Testament & the New Testament 28. “Sanctified by the Holy Ghost”.
Romans 15:14-21 (KJV) And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God,
That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.
I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.
For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,
Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:
But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand. 15:16 Ministering means rendering priestly service. Paul pictures himself as a priest offering a sacrifice to God. The sacrifice is Gentile believers who have been made acceptable to God because they have been sanctified, that is, set apart by the Holy Spirit for God’s service.

Paul prays for their sanctification
1 Thess 5:16-22 (KJV) Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing.
In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Quench not the Spirit.
Despise not prophesyings.
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Abstain from all appearance of evil.

1 Thess. 5:23-28 (KJV) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
Brethren, pray for us.
Greet all the brethren with a holy kiss.
I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. 5:23 Paul’s prayer for the Thessalonians is that they may be sanctified in all aspects of their life, spirit, soul, and body. Every part of a Christian’s life should bear evidence that he or she is set apart as holy to God. This will result in being blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Christians are already saints in the sense that they have been set apart by God. Paul exhorts the Thessalonians to express holiness in this life so that the Lord would approve of their conduct upon His return. Blameless does not mean sinless, but free from causes for reproach and regret..

read Proverbs 4: 23

Last edited:
looks can be deceiving and name-calling
View attachment 886939
are you speeeeed reading 🤓

Who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time?

“Sanctified" is the baptism of the Holy Spirit
“Sanctified” 62 words: 97 in the Old Testament & the New Testament 28. “Sanctified by the Holy Ghost”.
Romans 15:14-21 (KJV) And I myself also am persuaded of you, my brethren, that ye also are full of goodness, filled with all knowledge, able also to admonish one another.
Nevertheless, brethren, I have written the more boldly unto you in some sort, as putting you in mind, because of the grace that is given to me of God,
That I should be the minister of Jesus Christ to the Gentiles, ministering the gospel of God, that the offering up of the Gentiles might be acceptable, being sanctified by the Holy Ghost.
I have therefore whereof I may glory through Jesus Christ in those things which pertain to God.
For I will not dare to speak of any of those things which Christ hath not wrought by me, to make the Gentiles obedient, by word and deed,
Through mighty signs and wonders, by the power of the Spirit of God; so that from Jerusalem, and round about unto Illyricum, I have fully preached the gospel of Christ.
Yea, so have I strived to preach the gospel, not where Christ was named, lest I should build upon another man's foundation:
But as it is written, To whom he was not spoken of, they shall see: and they that have not heard shall understand. 15:16 Ministering means rendering priestly service. Paul pictures himself as a priest offering a sacrifice to God. The sacrifice is Gentile believers who have been made acceptable to God because they have been sanctified, that is, set apart by the Holy Spirit for God’s service.

Paul prays for their sanctification
1 Thess 5:16-22 (KJV) Rejoice evermore. Pray without ceasing.
In everything give thanks: for this is the will of God in Christ Jesus concerning you.
Quench not the Spirit.
Despise not prophesyings.
Prove all things; hold fast that which is good.
Abstain from all appearance of evil.

1 Thess. 5:23-28 (KJV) And the very God of peace sanctify you wholly; I pray God your whole spirit and soul and body be preserved blameless unto the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ.
Faithful is he that calleth you, who also will do it.
Brethren, pray for us.
Greet all the brethren with a holy kiss.
I charge you by the Lord that this epistle be read unto all the holy brethren.
The grace of our Lord Jesus Christ be with you. Amen. 5:23 Paul’s prayer for the Thessalonians is that they may be sanctified in all aspects of their life, spirit, soul, and body. Every part of a Christian’s life should bear evidence that he or she is set apart as holy to God. This will result in being blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. Christians are already saints in the sense that they have been set apart by God. Paul exhorts the Thessalonians to express holiness in this life so that the Lord would approve of their conduct upon His return. Blameless does not mean sinless, but free from causes for reproach and regret..

read Proverbs 4: 23
What is the sanctity of marriage?
It is a most holy covenant between each husband and wife and a covenant between that couple and the Lord. When done in the right spirit, every couple can have a God-fearing and God-favored married life. The meaning of "sanctity of marriage” and how it is regarded by people is derived from the written Word of God.

Forum List

Back