What is the Moral Imperative That We All Live Together?

No society has survived racemixing / homosexuality. Obviously. When such behavior is actively sold and marketed to the pure of any racial background , a hidden agenda must be questioned.
That's what Adolf said too.

Have you been reading his book?

To read is ok.

To memorize and chant over and over again is wacko however.

Adolf who? I'm just looking out the window and noticing a severe lack of racial hygiene. What would one call such mystery meat? I'm sure the racially pure of all flavors are in some form of disgust.

Diversity seems to be our new god. It is said that we must all live together in peace.

But why?

Maybe we should live apart.

The world is huge. The planet has plenty of space. Why do non-whites all need to crowd into white nations?

Has anyone ever wondered why China, which has population and landmass similar to the U.S., isn't "diverse"? Does it get attacked for being xenophobic for having a population that is 98 percent Han Chinese? Does it have one single refugee? Is it doing poorly as a result of its lack of racial diversity? How about Japan? Would Japanese be happier if we dropped a million black Africans into Tokyo?
There are many inherent philosophical flaws in your development of your complex syllogism.

You start with a flagrant straw man of your own creation.

And you give no justification for the straw man to begin with.

Your 4th sentence would be a better place for you to start your monologue and delete all the earlier load of crap.

You make no justification for observing racial differences to begin with.

As such you immediately create a racial stereotype.

You speak exactly like a Neo-Nazi.

You clearly think like one too.

Sick people like you I normally keep at a distance and shoot if I need to.

That's why you are now immediately going onto my ignore list.

and you start with either a lie or something of staggering mental incapacity. Be clear, are you actually saying the American left does not hold up diversity as an unquestioned pillar of their idealogy? I can supply you with all the evidence you want that they do, but really I can't believe that anyone would say something like this

No society has survived racemixing / homosexuality. Obviously. When such behavior is actively sold and marketed to the pure of any racial background , a hidden agenda must be questioned.
That's what Adolf said too.

Have you been reading his book?

To read is ok.

To memorize and chant over and over again is wacko however.

Adolf who? I'm just looking out the window and noticing a severe lack of racial hygiene. What would one call such mystery meat? I'm sure the racially pure of all flavors are in some form of disgust.

Meaningless, fabricated terms that serve no purpose but to soothe the fears of irrational cowards.

Diversity seems to be our new god. It is said that we must all live together in peace.

But why?

The world is huge. The planet has plenty of space. Why do non-whites all need to crowd into white nations?

Has anyone ever wondered why China, which has population and landmass similar to the U.S., isn't "diverse"? Does it get attacked for being xenophobic for having a population that is 98 percent Han Chinese? Does it have one single refugee? Is it doing poorly as a result of its lack of racial diversity? How about Japan? Would Japanese be happier if we dropped a million black Africans into Tokyo?

Do you ever join in on the discussions of the threads you create?

But why?

Throughout history Europeans have invaded all but a select group of coutries in the world.

Had they just stayed in Europe and left everyone else alone, your "problem" would never have come to fruition.

right, the muslim hoardes invading Europe prove you correct

Indeed it does. You reap what you sow.
Islam has a lot of reaping to do then....

But why?

Don't leave out the "China Towns" that various U.S. cities have. I wonder what kind of shit it would stir up if "White Towns" started springing up.

Study some history. There have been many throughout US history.
Not even remotely.

But why?

China actually has a vary diverse ethnic population if you look into to it.

I prefer to judge people on their character rather than the color of their skin. There are some whites I don't want anywhere near me.

If like you someone wants to each should be free to live in those segregated neighborhoods. Maybe you can buy a whole town somewhere and do that?

China is 90% Han Chinese, why do you lie?
No lie to it. The different regions still have different people and varied traditions regardless of what the percentages are.

So, here are some fundamental philosophical replies to the issue of race.

Race exists. Therefore either God or Evolution deemed that it is a favorable thing. Either God loves all His children of all races or else Evolution does.

Races mix. They have been throughout all history and prehistory and prehistorically. The main reason is commerce and trade. Therefore since all societies are benefitted by commerce and trade, therefore races are benefitted too, therefore races mixing benefits all societies as well.

Modern 21st Century civil rights condemn racial prejudice. Ergo there is no longer any justification for it or rationalization of it, as there was anciently (as in "these people deserve slavery", etc.).

Peaceful civilization requires that all peoples of every kind coexist in peace. If there is no coexistence there will be violence, injustice, and war.

The true test of nationalism is language, culture, and loyalty. No particular race -- not white, black, brown, caramel, olive, etc. -- has a corner on the market for it.
Complete garbage.

You whine about strawmen that aren't actually strawmen(op's post about diversity is exactly what diversity in a modern context is), and then you go and type out this giant mess of a strawman.

White nationalism doesn't advocate slavery or mindless hatred of other races, it is completely an isolationist movement that is being directly impeded by idiots like you who want to destroy Europe with American multiculturalism.

If white nationalists got their way there would be a lot less racial hatred because any white morons who fit your narrow, "Neo-Nazi" image would be living in an all white Europe with no political power.

But why?

Don't leave out the "China Towns" that various U.S. cities have. I wonder what kind of shit it would stir up if "White Towns" started springing up.

Not even remotely.

Many, many.

But why?

Not even remotely.

Many, many.
There weren't any.

You can't say segregated areas were "white towns", because they were simply normal towns following state and local LAW.

You can't say Germantown or Little Italy are "white towns" any more than you can say Germany or Italy are "white countries".

Chinatowns are different however, because although they are largely just reflective of China's population, they are also racialized by the American identity politics of the late 20th century and the 21st century.

No society has survived racemixing / homosexuality......

That is an absurd claim.
That is true, Rome still exists, as does Greece.

That is an illogical conclusion in any case.
Obviously, because Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire have long since been destroyed by multiculturalism and "diversity".

Have you ever studied logic at all?

But why?

Not even remotely.

Many, many.
There weren't any.

Very many for many generations.

No society has survived racemixing / homosexuality......

That is an absurd claim.

Obviously, because Ancient Greece and the Roman Empire have long since been destroyed by multiculturalism and "diversity".

Logic isn't studied, it is simply understood and employed.

That is an absurd claim.

Logic isn't studied, it is simply understood and employed.

Wow. So wrong. Explains a lot.

But why?

Not even remotely.

Many, many.
There weren't any.

You can't say segregated areas were "white towns", because they were simply normal towns following state and local LAW.

You can't say Germantown or Little Italy are "white towns" any more than you can say Germany or Italy are "white countries".

Chinatowns are different however, because although they are largely just reflective of China's population, they are also racialized by the American identity politics of the late 20th century and the 21st century.

I would call a "Germantown" a White town.

But why?

Not even remotely.

When my grandfather was a boy, if a young man from the North End found himself in Southie without a good reason, there was a good chance he'd get his ass beat before he could get home. There was the Portuguese neighborhood, the Jewish neighborhood, German, etc. not so long ago.

Forum List

Back