What is the Moral Imperative That We All Live Together?

Diversity seems to be our new god. It is said that we must all live together in peace.

But why?

Maybe we should live apart.

The world is huge. The planet has plenty of space. Why do non-whites all need to crowd into white nations?

Has anyone ever wondered why China, which has population and landmass similar to the U.S., isn't "diverse"? Does it get attacked for being xenophobic for having a population that is 98 percent Han Chinese? Does it have one single refugee? Is it doing poorly as a result of its lack of racial diversity? How about Japan? Would Japanese be happier if we dropped a million black Africans into Tokyo?

Don't leave out the "China Towns" that various U.S. cities have. I wonder what kind of shit it would stir up if "White Towns" started springing up.

White enclaves are everywhere. Barook obanga has done the most to perpetuate White civic Nationalism. Harrison , AR and many similar communities are a beacon to racially aware Whites.

wow, fucking little dictator you are, first you are the arbiter of the right thing and now you demand that nobody does anything you would find objectionable

narcissist?
"Dictator" only in your mixed up mind.

no, as evidenced by your absolutist position on being the standard of what is the right thing and that nobody should do anything you find objectionable. You have a selfish view of the universe, secretly you probably would like to control everyone like a dictator
Nah again its only in your mind but you can keep on trolling with that sock of yours if you like.

well no again, as evidenced by your own words, you didn't refute my actual argument, you just stomped your foot like the liberal child you are and said 'no' A closet leftist dictator does exactly what you just did, thanks for confirming
Yes, I am unwilling to engage it would be a waste my time in "Your argument".

unable to engage is more like it child

Diversity seems to be our new god. It is said that we must all live together in peace.

But why?

The world is huge. The planet has plenty of space. Why do non-whites all need to crowd into white nations?

Has anyone ever wondered why China, which has population and landmass similar to the U.S., isn't "diverse"? Does it get attacked for being xenophobic for having a population that is 98 percent Han Chinese? Does it have one single refugee? Is it doing poorly as a result of its lack of racial diversity? How about Japan? Would Japanese be happier if we dropped a million black Africans into Tokyo?

Throughout history Europeans have invaded all but a select group of coutries in the world.

Had they just stayed in Europe and left everyone else alone, your "problem" would never have come to fruition.

You know human history doesn't work like that.
Of course it doesn't. This troll thread is nothing but entertainment.

your empty intellect is the real punch line

proving the negative is logical fallacy.

I didn't make the original assertion, you did. The person making the assertion has the burden of proof. Only an ass like you would go around making any comment you want with no evidence or definition, then demand anyone who disagrees must supply a higher standard of evidence.

The terms 'good' and 'bad' are such childish and meaningless platitudes

I am basing it off my personal experience, I have met many people of all races, colors, sexes, on and on, I have found that race isn't a determining factor in whether a person is good or bad. Your experience is obviously different.

Whether you or anyone else disagrees...I really don't care, I gave an opinion, you didn't like it. That's life, take care.

didn't ask you to care, and I don't care if you care, I asked you to elaborate and prove it because after all this is a message board and not a group hug

I guess some folks don't care if they have an empty trite opinion, ok, but then why bother with this place?

I offered my opinion based on my life experience, if you don't agree, then fine. I can't think of anyone on this board I'd want to meet, let alone hug. So fuck off.

offering dumb banal opinions, but no desire to defend them, what a fucking waste of time, how empty can a life be?

Wow! Not empty for me, sorry you don't like my life, it works for me and you are an asshole. Again, my opinion based on my experience with you.

I don't need to defend my opinion of you, it is quite apparent what you are.

posting like you do is empty, but fortunately for you, your low IQ prevents you from knowing the difference

I am basing it off my personal experience, I have met many people of all races, colors, sexes, on and on, I have found that race isn't a determining factor in whether a person is good or bad. Your experience is obviously different.

Whether you or anyone else disagrees...I really don't care, I gave an opinion, you didn't like it. That's life, take care.

didn't ask you to care, and I don't care if you care, I asked you to elaborate and prove it because after all this is a message board and not a group hug

I guess some folks don't care if they have an empty trite opinion, ok, but then why bother with this place?

I offered my opinion based on my life experience, if you don't agree, then fine. I can't think of anyone on this board I'd want to meet, let alone hug. So fuck off.

offering dumb banal opinions, but no desire to defend them, what a fucking waste of time, how empty can a life be?

Wow! Not empty for me, sorry you don't like my life, it works for me and you are an asshole. Again, my opinion based on my experience with you.

I don't need to defend my opinion of you, it is quite apparent what you are.

posting like you do is empty, but fortunately for you, your low IQ prevents you from knowing the difference

I'll take that as a compliment coming from an ignorant moron such as yourself.

But why?

There are many inherent philosophical flaws in your development of your complex syllogism.

You start with a flagrant straw man of your own creation.

And you give no justification for the straw man to begin with.

Your 4th sentence would be a better place for you to start your monologue and delete all the earlier load of crap.

You make no justification for observing racial differences to begin with.

As such you immediately create a racial stereotype.

You speak exactly like a Neo-Nazi.

You clearly think like one too.

Sick people like you I normally keep at a distance and shoot if I need to.

That's why you are now immediately going onto my ignore list.

Last edited:
If "we" means the U.S., we were founded by white Europeans and black African slaves doing the heavy lifting, without which the white guys in charge would have been an economic failure and the dream would have died with them. The Native Americans who were here first, that we conveniently ignored when possible and decimated when they got in our way, were also part of that original mix. Lots of Han Chinese and Japanese folks have come here to work and to live, as have lots of people from every other country on the planet, I suppose. Huge influxes of Italians and Irish and Polish and Germans at different times. A lot of Hispanics didn't even move here--they just got taken into the U.S. when the place they lived suddenly became America, and any Cuban with a row boat was welcomed here for decades if they could cross the water. We are a quilt, a patchwork quilt of many many different pieces and patterns all sewn together to create one blanket. The work of all those nationalities that have come here have contributed to what this country has achieved. Every. Single. One. They have contributed to what we are. The Christmas tree came from Germany and England. Pizza came from Italy. St. Patricks Day is enjoyed by all. Our laws are based on British Common Law.
Why would you even consider separating us all into little groups? If certain people feel they're being slighted, they will complain because that is what this nation is about. Instead of shutting them out, try listening to what the problems are and see if there is a way to fix them.
No one can defend violence and the destruction of property in putting forth their claims, and I won't try. But you won't end riots by taking a seam ripper to the quilt.
OldLady you took his bait, hook line and sinker.

The moral imperative is the freedom of association, not a society contrived by government.
And yet that government specified at its inception that all men are created equal in the eyes of the law So it would not be acceptable, in this country under that government, to say that one cannot live in your neighborhood because of his race or religion or even his economic status (say a trailer dweller who won the lotto). If you don't like the way our government is structured, there are other countries far less accepting of "others." Unfortunately, that would also include you. Maybe you'd best get used to equality under the law.
OldLady damn baby, you are confusing a Declaration Of Independence with law. It is NOT law you old dumb fart. It is/was a message sent to a king in Masonic format declaring a rebellion to be in progress.

Jeeze.

The moral imperative is the freedom of association, not a society contrived by government.
Yes but we have had government pushing their agendas for years so people like William are very unhappy regardless of the color of their skin.
Once upon a time, the government was not so adverse to naturalizing productive aliens. Lately, it has insisted that we host leeches, and largely based on race, nationality, or religion.

The government has abandoned its directive and objectivity. Coerced associations simply are not a moral imperative.
The main thing that has changed over time is that the population has outgrown the demand for its labor.

But that has nothing to do with the Neo-Nazi load of crap this O/P has started his thread with.

Busing was to equalize educational opportunities. That by definition is attempting to provide equality in a venue run by local governments--the schools. Of course it was equality under the law.
I cannot stand to read your load of crap anymore OldLady !!

You are going onto the ignore list as of this minute and you are never coming off it.

Last edited:
Throughout history Europeans have invaded all but a select group of coutries in the world.

Had they just stayed in Europe and left everyone else alone, your "problem" would never have come to fruition.
Historians (at least the ones I have read the books of) attribute this to the Protestant Reformation and the subsequent Industrial Revolution.

When you first free your mind from Catholic dogma like the Earth being the center of the Universe, this allows you to apply Philosophy freely to Nature and invent Science as a result. Science is the key to all subsequent discovery and innovation which the former Catholic Church deemed unnecessary to Eternal Salvation from a purely Religious sense.

The Protestants deserve all the credit for this, particularly in England, Scandinavia, and northern Germany.

Modern Protestants have become wacko however with their fanatical creeds, and the Catholics have mellowed and become much more scientific at last.

But it all started with the Protestant Revolution.

The justification for murdering the Native Americans and for enslaving the black Africans was that these heathen nations and races were not Christian -- same as what the moosleems believe now about Islam.

Last edited:

But why?

right, the muslim hoardes invading Europe prove you correct
Islam had it's glory days from the 7th to the late 19th Centuries A.D.

The British overwhelmed them however during and after WW1 and the moosleem nations have been in disarray ever since.

Their demise was due to the radical fanaticism of their religion same as earlier for Catholicism in the face of the Protestant Reformation.

Last edited:

Prove that there isn't good or bad in all races.

proving the negative is logical fallacy.

I didn't make the original assertion, you did. The person making the assertion has the burden of proof. Only an ass like you would go around making any comment you want with no evidence or definition, then demand anyone who disagrees must supply a higher standard of evidence.

The terms 'good' and 'bad' are such childish and meaningless platitudes

There are lots of girlies on this board that I would love to meet, hug, and even sleep with, actually.

:D

No society has survived racemixing / homosexuality. Obviously. When such behavior is actively sold and marketed to the pure of any racial background , a hidden agenda must be questioned.
That's what Adolf said too.

Have you been reading his book?

To read is ok.

To memorize and chant over and over again is wacko however.

Don't leave out the "China Towns" that various U.S. cities have. I wonder what kind of shit it would stir up if "White Towns" started springing up.
Spam bot.

Ignore list.

Now we have Neo-Nazi cockroaches coming out of the woodwork too apparently.

So, here are some fundamental philosophical replies to the issue of race.

Race exists. Therefore either God or Evolution deemed that it is a favorable thing. Either God loves all His children of all races or else Evolution does.

Races mix. They have been throughout all history and prehistory and prehistorically. The main reason is commerce and trade. Therefore since all societies are benefitted by commerce and trade, therefore races are benefitted too, therefore races mixing benefits all societies as well.

Modern 21st Century civil rights condemn racial prejudice. Ergo there is no longer any justification for it or rationalization of it, as there was anciently (as in "these people deserve slavery", etc.).

Peaceful civilization requires that all peoples of every kind coexist in peace. If there is no coexistence there will be violence, injustice, and war.

The true test of nationalism is language, culture, and loyalty. No particular race -- not white, black, brown, caramel, olive, etc. -- has a corner on the market for it.

Historians (at least the ones I have read the books of) attribute this to the Protestant Reformation and the subsequent Industrial Revolution.

When you first free your mind from Catholic dogma like the Earth being the center of the Universe, this allows you to apply Philosophy freely to Nature and invent Science as a result. Science is the key to all subsequent discovery and innovation which the former Catholic Church deemed unnecessary to Eternal Salvation from a purely Religious sense.

The Protestants deserve all the credit for this, particularly in England, Scandinavia, and northern Germany.

Modern Protestants have become wacko however with their fanatical creeds, and the Catholics have mellowed and become much more scientific at last.

But it all started with the Protestant Revolution.

The justification for murdering the Native Americans and for enslaving the black Africans was that these heathen nations and races were not Christian -- same as what the moosleems believe now about Islam.

Wow...waaaaaay off on all counts.

But why?

right, the muslim hoardes invading Europe prove you correct
Islam had it's glory days from the 7th to the late 19th Centuries A.D.

The British overwhelmed them however during and after WW1 and the moosleem nations have been in disarray ever since.

Their demise was due to the radical fanaticism of their religion same as earlier for Catholicism in the face of the Protestant Reformation.

Still playing "make up history from imagination"?

Forum List

Back