What is the difference between politicians and prostitutes?

Pandering, as you call it, is a healthy part of democracy. I wish more candidates would pander to what the voters want that way it would feel like we have more control over the government. The current dictator of our country doesn't pander and 'liberals' seem to love that. Why? What is it about people in power who don't care what the voters think and don't pander that gets certain people's dicks hard. It is the same people that loved Adolf Hitler, Stalin, and just about every other dictator in 20th century. They really didn't like democracy and thought a more authoritarian government was necessary. Isn't it Good we have the elite in charge of our democratic system. They can just tell us what to think and they will never give a shit what the people think because that would mean actually doing what the people want. That would be too democratic for some people.

SuperDummy, I think the word you're looking for is represent, not pander.

No billy-the-idiot I meant pander because that is what I want politicians to do. They are trying to get my vote so I want them to pander.
You obviously dont know what pander means. :laugh:

pan·der
ˈpandər/
verb
  1. 1.
    gratify or indulge (an immoral or distasteful desire, need, or habit or a person with such a desire, etc.).
    "newspapers are pandering to people's baser instincts"
    synonyms: indulge, gratify, satisfy, cater to, give in to, accommodate, comply with
    "David was always there to pander to her every whim"
noun
dated
  1. 1.
    a pimp.
The superdemocrat has only baser instincts.
Hey Super, I am guessing you have no idea of the definition of baser. Here it is:

1. adjective
    comparative adjective: baser
    1. (of a person or a person's actions or feelings) without moral principles; ignoble.
      "the electorate's baser instincts of greed and selfishness"

Forum List

Back