What is the difference between politicians and prostitutes?

ElmerMudd

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2009
Northwest
What is the difference between politicians and prostitutes? I think very little.
Prostitutes focus only on money while politicians focus on money and votes. But both will do whatever necessary to obtain money (VOTES) without consideration for morality or personal integrity.
I was embarrassed for all the candidates last night as they pandered for support.
An infomercial pitchman has more integrity. The slimiest used car salesman has more integrity.

Pandering, as you call it, is a healthy part of democracy. I wish more candidates would pander to what the voters want that way it would feel like we have more control over the government. The current dictator of our country doesn't pander and 'liberals' seem to love that. Why? What is it about people in power who don't care what the voters think and don't pander that gets certain people's dicks hard. It is the same people that loved Adolf Hitler, Stalin, and just about every other dictator in 20th century. They really didn't like democracy and thought a more authoritarian government was necessary. Isn't it Good we have the elite in charge of our democratic system. They can just tell us what to think and they will never give a shit what the people think because that would mean actually doing what the people want. That would be too democratic for some people.

Pandering, as you call it, is a healthy part of democracy. I wish more candidates would pander to what the voters want that way it would feel like we have more control over the government. The current dictator of our country doesn't pander and 'liberals' seem to love that. Why? What is it about people in power who don't care what the voters think and don't pander that gets certain people's dicks hard. It is the same people that loved Adolf Hitler, Stalin, and just about every other dictator in 20th century.

If you think these politicians will do what they say and really care about you, then you probably would go to a prostitute and think she loves you.

What is the difference between politicians and prostitutes? I think very little.
Prostitutes focus only on money while politicians focus on money and votes. But both will do whatever necessary to obtain money (VOTES) without consideration for morality or personal integrity.
I was embarrassed for all the candidates last night as they pandered for support.
An infomercial pitchman has more integrity. The slimiest used car salesman has more integrity.
You cum on prostitutes, politicians cum on you.

Especially Obamacare...

Especially Obamacare...
Oh good one super Democrat

Pandering, as you call it, is a healthy part of democracy. I wish more candidates would pander to what the voters want that way it would feel like we have more control over the government. The current dictator of our country doesn't pander and 'liberals' seem to love that. Why? What is it about people in power who don't care what the voters think and don't pander that gets certain people's dicks hard. It is the same people that loved Adolf Hitler, Stalin, and just about every other dictator in 20th century. They really didn't like democracy and thought a more authoritarian government was necessary. Isn't it Good we have the elite in charge of our democratic system. They can just tell us what to think and they will never give a shit what the people think because that would mean actually doing what the people want. That would be too democratic for some people.

SuperDummy, I think the word you're looking for is represent, not pander.

No billy-the-idiot I meant pander because that is what I want politicians to do. They are trying to get my vote so I want them to pander.

No billy-the-idiot I meant pander because that is what I want politicians to do. They are trying to get my vote so I want them to pander.

Carla is a Billy too? Gasp! :ack-1:

So many Billys ...

Carla is a Billy too? Gasp! :ack-1:

SuperDummy is confused.

Prostitutes lack the direct power to make their profession legal.

That explains why you support Trump.

Prostitutes have to work for their money.

whitelie.jpg

You obviously dont know what pander means. :laugh:

pan·der
ˈpandər/
verb
  1. 1.
    gratify or indulge (an immoral or distasteful desire, need, or habit or a person with such a desire, etc.).
    "newspapers are pandering to people's baser instincts"
    synonyms: indulge, gratify, satisfy, cater to, give in to, accommodate, comply with
    "David was always there to pander to her every whim"
noun
dated
  1. 1.
    a pimp.

You obviously dont know what pander means. :laugh:

pan·der
ˈpandər/
verb
  1. 1.
    gratify or indulge (an immoral or distasteful desire, need, or habit or a person with such a desire, etc.).
    "newspapers are pandering to people's baser instincts"
    synonyms: indulge, gratify, satisfy, cater to, give in to, accommodate, comply with
    "David was always there to pander to her every whim"
noun
dated
  1. 1.
    a pimp.

They don't call him SuperDummy for nothing. :)

Forum List

Back