What is the best way to overcome White Privilege, Male Privilege, and Christian Privilege?

Joy4Uall

VIP Member
Mar 27, 2017
Question: what is the best way to overcome White Privilege, Male Privilege, and Christian Privilege?

In my opinion, one of many options would be to improve on the racism (Jesus said he was only here to help one racial/ethnic group in Mt 15:24), and male supremacism (First Corinthians 14:33–35), and Christian Supremacism (see below) in the Bible - the book most believed in by more Americans than any other.
Change the underlying assumptions about the world that the Bible teaches (racial, gender, and religious supremacism), and the world will become a better place in no time.

Your solution?

John 14:6: Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"
Acts 4:12, 2 Thessalonians 1:1-10, John 3:18, John 10:27-28, Matthew 10:32, Luke 12:8, John 5:2, John 3:36, John 6:47, Acts 16:31, Romans 10:9, Revelation 19:20, 20:10,14-15, 21:8, John 15:6: Jesus said “Unless a person remains united with me, he is thrown away like a branch and dries up. Such branches are gathered and thrown into the fire, where they are burned up."

Question: what is the best way to overcome White Privilege, Male Privilege, and Christian Privilege?

In my opinion, one of many options would be to improve on the racism (Jesus said he was only here to help one racial/ethnic group in Mt 15:24), and male supremacism (First Corinthians 14:33–35), and Christian Supremacism (see below) in the Bible - the book most believed in by more Americans than any other.
Change the underlying assumptions about the world that the Bible teaches (racial, gender, and religious supremacism), and the world will become a better place in no time.

Your solution?

John 14:6: Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me"
Acts 4:12, 2 Thessalonians 1:1-10, John 3:18, John 10:27-28, Matthew 10:32, Luke 12:8, John 5:2, John 3:36, John 6:47, Acts 16:31, Romans 10:9, Revelation 19:20, 20:10,14-15, 21:8, John 15:6: Jesus said “Unless a person remains united with me, he is thrown away like a branch and dries up. Such branches are gathered and thrown into the fire, where they are burned up."
Best way? Don't give into the BS you're assuming.

I'm trying to figure out how to get by in a world where blacks, homos and Muslims are treated like delicate little children by those we entrusted to administer EQUAL justice for all.

People who believe in White Privilege, Male Privilege, and Christian Privilege also believe in The Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy so they cannot be taken seriously.

well, I've said all along the 4th century christian bible should be rewritten to reflect the 1st century events and the underlying religion that made the events possible and whose spark despite the bible lives on in the hearts of most people.

Desperado's statement can't be taken seriously because Privilege is fact of every society and country in the world.

If you don't want to be part of African privilege in Africa or Muslim privilege in the ME or white, Christian privilege in the USA, then move, dimwits.

Desperado's statement can't be taken seriously because Privilege is fact of every society and country in the world.

If you don't want to be part of African privilege in Africa or Muslim privilege in the ME or white, Christian privilege in the USA, then move, dimwits.
so you believe in the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, what other figments of your imagination dance around in your head? Leprechauns and Unicorns per chance?

People who believe in White Privilege, Male Privilege, and Christian Privilege also believe in The Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy so they cannot be taken seriously.
Or a magic invisible dead guy who died 2000 years ago who is watching over us and will take us up to his invisible exclusive gated community in the sky?

Your solution?

I don't know if it can be "overcome." A good start would be to recognize that it exists. If you feel really strongly about it, you can resist benefitting from that privilege if possible.

Move.

Do they have such beliefs as White, Male, Christian privilege in Poland?
It sure doesn't seem like it.

I've long considered moving to Poland, for such reasons.

They didn't have Obummer and goons pushing the agenda in order to create more division. Does look like they have other issues to deal with.

Your solution?

I don't see the scriptures you cited the same way. Your interpretation to me is very flawed. I'm a white Christian male, I am not privileged. I am grateful for what I have in my life but I am no better than anyone else and in many cases they are better than I am.

so you believe in the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy, what other figments of your imagination dance around in your head? Leprechauns and Unicorns per chance?
How silly to compare what is real with your favorite cartoon heroes, Desperado.

A loaded question is a question with a false or questionable presupposition, and it is "loaded" with that presumption. So, a loaded question is one which you cannot answer directly without implying a falsehood or a statement that you deny. For this reason, the proper response to such a question is not to answer it directly, but to either refuse to answer or to reject the question.

The question's presupposition is accurate, Brynmr. Such privileges do exist in the US.

Your solution?

My solution would be to ignore rabble-rousers like yourself.

Joy4Uall is not a rabble rouser at all, merely an atheist on the path to understanding.

Since all of those premises are entirely imaginary, the best way to overcome them is laugh at them as one would at cartoons and ghost stories or the fake news from hack sites like CNN and MSNBC or Huffington Post or the Democratic Party politicians.

New Topics

Forum List

Back