T D Jakes Net Worth $140 Million

care-o-meter.gif

Thomas Dexter Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is a pastor, author and filmmaker. He is the bishop of The Potter's House, a Nondenominational American megachurch. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on Lightsource.com, the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television,[1] the Daystar Television Network, The Word Network, VHS home video.

Other aspects of Jakes' ministry include an annual revival called "MegaFest" that draws more than 300,000 people, an annual women's conference called "Woman Thou Art Loosed", and gospel music recordings.

Thomas Dexter Jakes, Sr. (born June 9, 1957) is a pastor, author and filmmaker. He is the bishop of The Potter's House, a Nondenominational American megachurch. T. D. Jakes' church services and evangelistic sermons are broadcast on The Potter's Touch, which airs on Lightsource.com, the Trinity Broadcasting Network, Black Entertainment Television,[1] the Daystar Television Network, The Word Network, VHS home video.

Other aspects of Jakes' ministry include an annual revival called "MegaFest" that draws more than 300,000 people, an annual women's conference called "Woman Thou Art Loosed", and gospel music recordings.
So he must have made a deal with Lucifer then, right ?!

So he must have made a deal with Lucifer then, right ?!
Everyone has a 'Lucifer' host in them. Its part of the spiritual DNA.

Not sure why Moses (Moshe in Hebrew) chose the snake to make talking in his story for the Hebrews.

Maybe it was a practical joke to see if they would believe anything he told them ?!

Could have been.

Not sure why Moses (Moshe in Hebrew) chose the snake to make talking in his story for the Hebrews.

Maybe it was a practical joke to see if they would believe anything he told them ?!

Could have been.
Have you ever looked intently for God?

I prefer to think of this rather as the "monster-id" and the "super-ego" in terms of mild schizophrenia in everybody from a psychological perspective.

Psychology is the application of philosophical principles to mental analysis.

Just as science is the application of philosophical principles to the physical world.

For me my monster-id is silent and sleeping until/unless my own life or someone else's is in danger then He takes over.

The rest of the time my super-ego tries to be nice to everybody and emulate Jesus.

Philosophy is / has been / always will be debating what constitutes "the mind" which seems to be independent of the body in some way.

"Spiritual" to me refers to the spirits of God who were sent to the Earth with Lucifer.

Jesus talks a lot about evil spirits in the Greek New Testament and also about The Holy Spirit whom he will send as a paraclete or comforter after he leaves the Earth to go ... well ... he did not say where he was going ... to a place where his Father God resides ... I myself presume this place is at the center of The Milky Way Galaxy.

I prefer to think of this rather as the "monster-id" and the "super-ego" in terms of mild schizophrenia in everybody from a psychological perspective.

Just as science is the application of philosophical principles to the physical world.

For me my monster-id is silent and sleeping until/unless my own life or someone else's is in danger then He takes over.

The rest of the time my super-ego tries to be nice to everybody and emulate Jesus.
The one's that theirs get dangerous are those ones who attempt to rule over others hearts and minds, trying to overtop what the Lord instilled in them.

The one's that theirs get dangerous are those ones who attempt to rule over others hearts and minds, trying to overtop what the Lord instilled in them.
Like the moosleems and the Mormons then ?!

Philosophy is / has been / always will be debating what constitutes "the mind" which seems to be independent of the body in some way.

"Spiritual" to me refers to the spirits of God who were sent to the Earth with Lucifer.

Jesus talks a lot about evil spirits in the Greek New Testament and also about The Holy Spirit whom he will send as a paraclete or comforter after he leaves the Earth to go ... well ... he did not say where he was going ... to a place where his Father God resides ... I myself presume this place is at the center of The Milky Way Galaxy.
In that mind there of yours I am sure there is a Milky Way in there somewhere.

The answer to the 'snake' question is answered in the question I posed to you.

In that mind there of yours I am sure there is a Milky Way in there somewhere.

The answer to the 'snake' question is answered in the question I posed to you.
Well my whole approach to the Bible is one of literary critique.

Clearly Moses by his own admission dreamed up Genesis/Bereshet on his own. It is not historical. Modern geeks and dweebs think it is historical but it is not.

Then Moses' own story begins in Exodus.

From Moses' memory he can remember being raised by Pharaoh's daughter and he must have asked her why?

She probably told him the story of Sargon The Great and being drawn out of the river. As a royal child she would have been schooled in that story.

We lie to kids about Santa Claus and the Easter Bunny.

She lied to Moses about Sargon The Great too.

Like the moosleems and the Mormons then ?!
The Islamist are definitely at the top of that list but any thugs who try to rule by force or compulsive acts of violence that are a danger to liberty and freedom of choice can be in that category.

Forum List

Back