Miraculously Cured of Hepatitis C

SoCalSmurf

Jun 26, 2016
Many years ago, I drank from the cup of a questionable person with bleeding gums. Afterwards, I had contracted jaundice, a symptom of hepatitis C which causes a yellowing of the skin. And I was diagnosed with hep C. At the time, it was an incurable disease. I read that this disease can take 10 years off your life! I cried out to Jesus! My test scores began coming back negative with no signs of ever having it in the first place. I believe it was Jesus as Healer who cured me. Jesus added 10 years to my life. And now, I have a job that requires clean blood and much of what I own, including this computer I'm typing on, comes from it. This is another way in which the Lord has truly provided for me and my family.

Mark 16:17-18 These signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demons, they will speak new languages. They will pick up serpents [with their hands], and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.

Many years ago, I drank from the cup of a questionable person with bleeding gums. Afterwards, I had contracted jaundice, a symptom of hepatitis C which causes a yellowing of the skin. And I was diagnosed with hep C. At the time, it was an incurable disease. I read that this disease can take 10 years off your life! I cried out to Jesus! My test scores began coming back negative with no signs of ever having it in the first place. I believe it was Jesus as Healer who cured me. Jesus added 10 years to my life. And now, I have a job that requires clean blood and much of what I own, including this computer I'm typing on, comes from it. This is another way in which the Lord has truly provided for me and my family.

Mark 16:17-18 These signs will accompany those who believe: in my name they will drive out demons, they will speak new languages. They will pick up serpents [with their hands], and if they drink any deadly thing, it will not harm them. They will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.
So why doesn't Jesus cure everyone with hep C or AIDS...?

The long ending to Mark is highly dubious and not in many early translations. But if you believe in God please know that he gave you a brain so you wouldn't do stupid things.

Do they have they faith to ask and believe in Him?

Last edited:
So your girlfriend had bleeding gums.

And you did not find out until later.

You gotta stop picking up girls like that !!

Amen! God is good!

Do they have they faith to ask and believe in Him?
They would if he cured them! :eusa_doh:

Jaundice is a clinical sign of liver dysfunction------it is correct to say that Jaundice is a sign
of hepatitis

The Harvoni [ledipasvir 90 mg/sofosbuvir 400 mg] from Gilead Science has a cure rate in the upper 90 s
About 3 years ago I was at the VA for my annual physical. The doctor asked me to check the boxes of what I wanted my blood work to be tested for. So I checked everything just so I could leave the office faster. A couple of days later the doctor calls to inform me I have Hep C

I was floored and couldn't believe it. Come to find out people who where born between 1945 - 1955 and Vietnam vets have a higher risk of carrying the disease than the average population. And you can have Hep C for decades and never know it. But once symptoms appear, things are very serious, and the out come isn't too good.

Anyway, I started the new drug treatment which has a 90% or better cure rate. One pill every day for 12 weeks (before this new drug the cure rate was dismal and took a year with severe side effects)

The pills costs $1,000 each and I had to take them for 12 weeks (84 days in a row) Thank God for the VA because I didn't have 84 grand in the bank to cover the cost.

Anyway, after the 3 month regimen of taking the pills. I was tested and no sign of the disease was found in my blood work. And no liver damage.

I was very fortunate for the Hep C to have stayed dormant for possibly decades. And that a new cure had been released exactly I need it. ....... :cool:

Last edited:

Bullshit.

The Harvoni [ledipasvir 90 mg/sofosbuvir 400 mg] from Gilead Science has a cure rate in the upper 90 s
About 3 years ago I was at the VA for my annual physical. The doctor asked me to check the boxes of what I wanted my blood work to be tested for. So I checked everything just so I could leave the office. A couple of days later the doctor calls to inform me I have Hep C

I was floored and couldn't believe it. Come to find out people where born between 1945 - 1955 and Vietnam vets have a higher risk of carrying the disease than the average population. And you can have Hep C for decades and never know it. But once symptoms appear, things are very serious, and the out come isn't too good.

Anyway, I started the new drug treatment which has a 90% or better cure rate. One pill every day for 12 weeks (before this new drug the cure rate was dismal and took a year with severe side effects)

The pills costs $1,000 each and I had to take them for 12 weeks (84 days in a row) Thank God for the VA because I didn't have 84 grand in the bank to cover the cost.

Anyway, after the 3 month regimen of taking the pills. I was tested and no sign of the disease was found in my blood work. And no liver damage.

I was very fortunate for the Hep C to have stayed dormant for possibly decades. And a new cure had been released exactly I need it. ....... :cool:
Is that how you lost your beard as well?

About 3 years ago I was at the VA for my annual physical. The doctor asked me to check the boxes of what I wanted my blood work to be tested for. So I checked everything just so I could leave the office. A couple of days later the doctor calls to inform me I have Hep C

I was floored and couldn't believe it. Come to find out people who where born between 1945 - 1955 and Vietnam vets have a higher risk of carrying the disease than the average population. And you can have Hep C for decades and never know it. But once symptoms appear, things are very serious, and the out come isn't too good.

I was very fortunate for the Hep C to have stayed dormant for possibly decades. And that a new cure had been released exactly I need it. ....... :cool:
They have probably figured out the right amount and combination to use to use for some natural herbs that kill that virus. Good news!

Scripture states that only believers are healed.

I was floored and couldn't believe it. Come to find out people who where born between 1945 - 1955 and Vietnam vets have a higher risk of carrying the disease than the average population. And you can have Hep C for decades and never know it. But once symptoms appear, things are very serious, and the out come isn't too good. :cool:
a "word to the wise is sufficient"...get tested

Forum List

Back