What Is The Best Way To Deal With Street Protesters That Hold Up Traffic?

How would you deal with a street protest that was keeping you from getting to work?

• Stop and wait for the cops

• Drive over them

• Tackle and body-slam them and take their pants off

• Roll over them with a steam roller

• Break out my softball bat and go to town

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Hose.gif

How would you deal with a street protest that was keeping you from getting to work?

Not much you can do except slow roll through them, if they stand in front of your car, let’s face it, you can’t run them over, unless they are attempting to break your windows or enter the vehicle, then you have the right to get out of the situation.

The best thing you can do is call your local officials and your congressmen and get them to get the police to enforce the law. They need to arrest these rioters for disturbing the peace and blocking the right of way and preventing people from their right to freedom of movement.

Apparently, people believe they have the right to protest wherever, whenever, and that they have the right to force others to listen to their protest. That is not the case. You have the right to peacefully assemble to petition the government. some would argue that to petition means literally to gather together to collect signature on a petition to submit to government for change.

Regardless, it means you can petition the government, meaning you can gather in a place near a government building and have your protest. It does not mean you can go into residential areas, into the streets, and disturb other people. Your right to protest does not mean you can force others to listen to your protest. You can’t get up in their faces, assault them in restaurants, block traffic, take over freeways etc.

It’s time the police enforce this to keep people them from interfering in other people’s lives.

I am not advocating for this, but how could it be illegal to OOPS someone in the middle of a major road?

About a year ago, I saw some woman walking down the middle of I4, just west of Orlando. In the middle of a lane on a 4 lane highway.

I called FHP and they asked me what she was wearing. :auiqs.jpg:

True Story, cars were swerve to avoid this obviously mentally ill person.

So if someone hit her, would they be repsonsible?

Just fucking drive.

How do they lay in the street without people letting them?

If someone is lying in the roads and you oops them, how are you legally responsible?

Anyone of you go to your nearest Highway right now and lay in the road.

See what happens.

Take a different route to work. It's not that hard, or hard to figure out.

If you came upon a wreck of 12 vehicles you would find another way around it, knowing that otherwise emergency vehicles would have you sitting there for 45 minutes. This is no different, other than your impotent rage.

Take a different route to work. It's not that hard, or hard to figure out.

If you came upon a wreck of 12 vehicles you would find another way around it, knowing that otherwise emergency vehicles would have you sitting there for 45 minutes. This is no different, other than your impotent rage.

No, keep your protest out of the street. Nobody should have to alter their lives so you can have a protest. You protest on your own time, and away from other people.

Forum List

Back